[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a French kebab?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Kebab.jpg (69 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Kebab.jpg
69 KB, 800x532
How do I make a French kebab?
>>
>>7071946
marinate meat with lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, onion, thyme, chili and some cumin over night

make some garlic yoghurt with mint, add mayo if you have no taste

fry meat and make fries, fill flatbread with meat, lettuce and tomatos, stuff in fries

add yoghurt sauce and harissa
>>
>>7071991
France is full of kebabs
>>
>>7071946
Paris is all Kebap and it now belongs to Islam.
>>
>>7071980
Sounds tasty. Any rec's on the type of meat and the cut?
>>
File: cimg2342.jpg (227 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cimg2342.jpg
227 KB, 500x375
>>7072007
leg of lamb but you could also use veal or even chicken, any cut that can be roasted will be fine.
the marinade is enough to tenderize it.

if you don't have a rotisserie or are willing to build something like pic related you'll have to make it in a pan anyway so it's more like cooking gyros, taste is pretty close to the real deal though
>>
REMOVE KEBAB

Mon cœur est avec vous à Paris!!!!
>>
>>7071946
well first you gotta start with the meat. the best way is to kill the animal yourself. i suggest shooting it and taking other animal hostage.
>>
Eat kebab
>>
Have a drink on a Sunday night anywhere in France and then go try to find something to eat.
>>
>>7071946
For him to at gunpoint
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.