[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food transport thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cardboard-panniers.jpg (88 KB, 728x364) Image search: [Google]
cardboard-panniers.jpg
88 KB, 728x364
What kind of bike bags does /ck/ use for visits to the farmers market? Front or rear panniers? What design is best for carrying home seasonal vegetables and local dairy and meat from independent sustainable local farms? Is Ortlieb simply too waterproof for food? Does your significant other object to Carradice because the leather straps are non-vegan? Do you judge people who leave the produce exposed for all to admire their triumphant return from the market? Or have you evolved enough where you are non-judgmental about such things?

If you saw someone doing what's shown in this picture, would you stop him and explain why cardboard panniers are a poor choice for sustainability?

This thread is for cultured and progressive people who eat and live sustainably. Cagers who irrationally hoard six month's worth of third-rate frozen food at Wal Mart and similar places based on some apocalyptic fantasy, I invite you to not post in this thread as there is plenty of room on /ck/ for your point of view. Just not here. Thank you.
>>
Trying. Too. Hard.
I'd never be so unsubtle.
>>
I usually just take the prius. i can fit mor in the back.
>>
>>7070393
Huh what did you say? Move aside hippie, america coming through.
>>
I'm sorry, OP, but not all of us can get our meat from the Meat Market.

How is the glory hole treating you, though? Get any good organic sausage?
>>
>>7070512
I take my Silverado to farmers markets
>>
>>7070512
what an ugly piece of shit
anyone remember when trucks didn't look like they were designed by 12 year old boys?
>>
File: making toast.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
making toast.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1080
>>7070393

For a few moments I was concerned that someone had "invented" this and was selling it. The long bread roll (even with the haphazard digital manipulation I can tell it does not even deserve the euphemism "french stick" much less qualify as a baguette) is a terrible giveaway. I'm assuming they thought motion blur would work to hide the poor resolution of the original picture because the image is meant to be in motion.

I applaud this lowering of the bar for employment in my field of work.
>>
>>7070393
ITT: hippies
>>
>>7070599
I think someone has invented it and is trying to sell it.
>>
>>7070675
More like unfunny tryhard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.