[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: best fruit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151112_035001.jpg (356 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151112_035001.jpg
356 KB, 1600x1200
Itt: best fruit
>>
that's a herb
>>
File: abospepperoni.jpg (130 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
abospepperoni.jpg
130 KB, 800x598
>>
Well aren't you just a narcissist?
>>
File: gros michel.jpg (125 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
gros michel.jpg
125 KB, 720x540
it's kinda shitty to realize i've only had one type of banana my entire life: the cavendish.

turns out there's other bananas out there, and they allegedly taste very different. but i've never seen them in person.
>>
>>7066083
Indeed. Most shops sell the cavendish because of shelf life and disease resistance. They are probably the most mediocre variety. I have tried the smaller chubby ones and they are god tier (like the best banana milkshake with intense aroma of banana). My sister has tried the red one which she thought was awesome but couldn't describe he flavour to me.
>>
I had fresh bananas down in Central America. I found a patch of what I thought were potatoes but when I pulled them up from the ground, they were bunches of bananas. Delicious.
>>
It's not a fruit tho
Still awesome
>>
File: frozen-grapes-1.jpg (72 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
frozen-grapes-1.jpg
72 KB, 550x366
>>7066060
>>
>>7066083
>>7067719
>tfw you'll never eat a delicious Gros Michel banana like your dear old great grandparents
>>
>>7068454
They still grow them in small batches in like Hawaii, and the isoamyl acetate used for artificial banana flavouring is known to be quite similar to Gros Michel— apparently even the real thing is simple and somewhat chemical tasting.
>>
>>7067865
>Bananas
>From the ground
>Any fruit
>From the ground
Those weren't bananas.
>>
>>7068602
They were Mexican root bananas from southern Sri Lanka.
>>
The best fruit is pears, no contest.
>>
>>7070806
Because if it was a contest, they'd lose.
>>
>>7070803
>Mexican root bananas

What?
>>
>>7071367
------------The joke ------------------>>>>

(Your head)
>>
>>7066060
Banana & a cup of coffee is my breakfast mon-fri
Best bananas I've ever had were in Maui where their growing season is something like 90 days so they were only as big as my hand but due to all volcanic ash in the soil they were super sweet, all the fruit there was
>>
File: 4653-bueno.jpg (88 KB, 641x534) Image search: [Google]
4653-bueno.jpg
88 KB, 641x534
>>7066060
Lewd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.