[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any ways to improve the Keurig experience? Whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
Does anyone have any ways to improve the Keurig experience? Whether it's a certain k cup on a certain setting, or maybe a mod? What's your favorite kcup and setting too?

I prefer for my morning coffee 2 kcups of donut shop at 6oz strong.
>>
>>7065030
put hot water into the water vessel, not cold.
it'll never get hot enough alone to make good coffee. And if you're a savage, double brew
>>
>>7065038
Double brew? Wats the diff?
>>
>>7065056
gets the most out of it, maybe a slight more "stronger" flavor. Think of it like the taste you get from a percolator.
>>
>>7065066
Hmm? I figured I was getting the most out of my coffee by getting the most strong shit out and not diluting it with more water? I.e. the 6oz and strong setting.
>>
>>7065082
well if you mean by caffeine, in fact a blonde coffee has more caffeine content. Flavor wise, try a french press, they're cheap nowadays. But again you're gonna want a blonde roast for that or it becomes bitter.
> I.e. the 6oz and strong setting.
The beans can only absorb so much water at once, what the strong setting does usually is make less water eject but then you're left with wasted ground coffee. Best way to use the Keurig is the 8oz option, normal setting with a city/medium roast.
>>
Best way to improve it would be to buy a hario v60
>>
>ways to improve the Keurig experience?

Throwing it in the fucking trash is the pinnacle Keurig® experience. Keurig blows ass.
>>
>>7065030
Why make science out of coffee?
>>
>>7065030
I like it around 8oz
>>
I found out that the biggest cup setting is perfect for making a cup of instant ramen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.