[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to go to the store. What should I get for dinner? Or fast food..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Hungry Pepe.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Hungry Pepe.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
About to go to the store. What should I get for dinner? Or fast food..
>>
>>7058743

Salvage some road kill and make a roast. Plenty of dead deer this time of Autumn.
>>
>>7058743

tendies
>>
We have a board for this! /adv/
>>
>>7058743
chicken fried steak with hashbrowns eggs over easy and whole mill gravy easy to make cheap to buy and holy fuck is it good
>>
>>7058752
yhis is ck cooking advice shoild be given here faggot go post your jack may may bs on /b/
>>
File: 1427932106505.jpg (170 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
1427932106505.jpg
170 KB, 419x610
>>7058743
>>7058749
>>
>>7058757
Then may I have your advice on what i should cook?
>>
>>7058777
already done son
>>7058754
>>
>>7058743

Hey OP, just made this the other day and it was super good! Adapted from Moosewood, so no meat, but would go great with leftover chicken or pork.

Procure:
1 can tomatoes
1 bunch cilantro
2 medium/ 1 large sweet potato
can of black beans or baked beans
2 large bell peppers
Olive oil
Can of chipotle peppers (or rehydrated dried anchos)
salt and peppa
cumin
Garlic to taste
1 Onion

>Preheat oven to 375

>Chop squash into 1in cubes

>Cut bell peppers into 1 inch squares

>Roughly chop onion into bite size pieces

>Roughly chop garlic after removing skin - use at least 3 cloves.

>Combine onion, garlic, bell peppers and potatoes in large bowl with salt, pepper, 1 Tbsp oil, and cumin. Stir.

>Put on baking sheet and roast until done ~30min. Stir every 10 min.

Meanwhile.....

Puree cilantro with two of the canned peppers and a little bit of the sauce they were in (freeze the rest of the can for later) as well as the can of tomatoes.

If you have a baking dish.....

>Add roasted veggies to baking dish and cover with pureed sauce

If no baking dish or if it's too small....

Combine in a pot and stir until hot over medium-low heat.

Optional:

Cheese
Sour cream
Roasted chicken/pork
Basic 'recipe' for roasted chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)

>Pat dry thighs
>Baste with olive oil
>Rub with mix of sumac, thyme, sesame seeds, pepper, and salt
>Roast until done
>>
>>7058836

When combining sauce and roasted veggies also add drained beans
>>
>>7058757
How drunk are you right now?
>>
>>7058836
Fuck I'm tired

I meant chop sweet potatoes, though squash would probably be good too.
>>
>>7058749
Good Morning, Oz.
>>
>>7058844
pretty, dyslexia bad eye sight and typing on a phone keyboard made for ants are the main issues but excuses n such

also dont you belong in a hole
>>
>>7058859
fucking stop. please.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.