[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is literally no reason to eat broccoli or cauliflower when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: romanesco.jpg (42 KB, 668x400) Image search: [Google]
romanesco.jpg
42 KB, 668x400
there is literally no reason to eat broccoli or cauliflower when this exists.
>>
>>7055165
Except for the fact that broccoli and cauliflower are cheaper and more widely available than romanesco.
>>
>>7055165
>No reason to eat broccoli
>Posts broccoli
>>
>>7055165
I didnt like how firm it was desu

It definitely looks cool thought

broccoli > cauliflower > romanesco
>>
>>7055165
>avoiding normal tree shaped veggies
>eating fractal space plants

Glhf
>>
>>7055165
Looks like it'd be painful to sit on.
>>
>>7055414
Won't know till you try ;)
>>
>>7055165
It's expensive AF, that's why.
>>
>>7055423

>not living near farms
>>
Is it in season yet?
>>
>>7055165

I grew a really impressive one of these and was really looking forward to cooking with it, but all I had grown was a classy looking high-density apartment complex for 100s of tiny bugs.

I ate a bit anyway and it tasted like bugs, never felt the urge to try again.
>>
>>7055461
>I ate a bit anyway
are you retarded?
>>
>>7055463

Meh, it was boiled and bugs won't kill you.

Short answer: Yes, yes I am.
>>
>>7055463
Omg you ate a vegetable that bugs had been on!? Are you some sort of neanderthal?!
>>
>>7055583
its obvious bugs crawl on things, thats why you wash them off before eating them. he was aying it was INFESTED with bugs, living, eating, and shitting inside it, rotting it away.
>>
>>7055410
kek
>>
This must be some kind of plot. The sig O just brought one of these home. I have this plant in my frig. Now I have to risk having my body snatched by the alien horde in my sleep, or piss her off.

If I survive, I'll post results.
>>
>>7055165
If you like those, you should try anything else. It's even better.
>>
>>7055583

Every race on the planet besides blacks are 3% Neanderthal, factually speaking.
>>
literally a meme: the fruit
>>
>>7055888
Fucking kek I just lost it in public people are looking at me. It wasent even that funny
>>
>>7055888

I read this aloud to my husband and we had a good chortle indeed.
>>
>>7055901

Which kind of makes Neanderthals come off pretty well, actually.
>>
>>7055165
Trippy.
>>
>>7055906
the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>7055842
Is me.

I have returned from consuming the Romanesco. Romansesco is very good food. Totally not alien fractal space plant. There is no alien body snatcher contained in Romanesco. Very delicious, desu, desu. Do a barry roll and eat Romanesco to be of nutritional. We, I mean, I feel wery healthy to be of eating the Romanesco. Totally not alien body snatchers be of the housed in fractal space plant. I am this poster whose SIGNIFICZANT OTHER brought the vergterable home and it is very wholesome. YOU SHOULD EAT THE ROMANESCO
>>
>>7056204
I for one welcome our new fractal overlords.
>>
>>7055423
This id 4Chan. You can curse, asshole.
>>
>>7056829

Well, he can use a keyboard, so he's got that going for him.

>id

do also misspell "I" and "a" from time to time?
>>
>Fractal fruits
>The current year
>>
>>7055165
Wat.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.