[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf doesn't know how into flavor profiles We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2100061531.jpg (14 KB, 103x224) Image search: [Google]
2100061531.jpg
14 KB, 103x224
My gf doesn't know how into flavor profiles

We're making a buffalo chicken thing in French Bread with cream cheese...good right

We'll we needed some mozzarella but didn't have any so she should an entire thing of parm poeder into it without my knowledge absolutely destroying any other flavor it had.

It's basically inedible at this point
>>
>>7049931
Sorry on phone

Well*
So she put*
Powder*
>>
Because she wasted her youth getting fucked by the BBC, ruining her organs with drugs and being brainwashed in uni.

She never learned how to cook like a woman should.
Western civilization is dead.
>>
>>7049970
Sup /pol/
>>
>>7049970
This
/thread
>>
>>7049970
Basically this.

All women are whores.
>>
>>7049931
I agree with this guy>>7050091
She's a whore, and you should kill yourself
>>
>>7049970
This fine gentleman has a point.
>>
>>7049931
Explain to us how you planned on making it from start to finish with the proper ingredients so we may judge the depth of the error in her ways. Thank you. (I also kind of want to know because it sounds good).
>>
File: Dumb cooking bitch.png (53 KB, 927x463) Image search: [Google]
Dumb cooking bitch.png
53 KB, 927x463
>>7049931
>>
>>7049931
>buffalo chicken
>cream cheese
>mozzarella

neither do you
>>
Aside from the fact that whatever you were cooking sounds like some weak ass amerifat terrifood, what the fuck are you doing buying pre-grated parmesan? Disgusting.
>>
>>7050190
It's not actually Parmigiano. In America it's legal to make things and stick the name of existing products on them in order to deceive the customer.

America is essentially China.
>>
>>7050237
What the hell is it then? There are some awesome American foods but I pity your country's struggles with cheese. From fake to basically plastic, the average American has no idea what real cheese is.
>>
>>7050270
It's because Wisconsin and their horrible cheese industry have a terror grip over this country.

Blue veins? Manufacturing defect. Strong flavor or odor? Manufacturing defect. Crystallization? Manufacturing defect. Bloomy rind? Manufacturing defect.

There are good cheeses here but they are made on the coasts, and they have their own names. Not "parmesan" or "swiss" or whatever the idiots in flyover land think is ok.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.