[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>burger has a fried egg on it Jesus Christ I can just imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 24
File: Aussie-Burger-with-The-Lot.jpg (251 KB, 647x462) Image search: [Google]
Aussie-Burger-with-The-Lot.jpg
251 KB, 647x462
>burger has a fried egg on it

Jesus Christ I can just imagine the sort of craft beer swilling, contemporary conformist, mod, urban, hip dude who would get this while loudly proclaiming that "everything is better with bacon" while waxing his ironic moustache. I seriously hope everyone who has ever ordered a burger with a fried egg on it just fucking dies.
>>
File: hipster-tash_3046941b.jpg (197 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
hipster-tash_3046941b.jpg
197 KB, 620x387
Don't knock it till ya try it brah
>>
>>7047952
did someone just run over your dog or something, you're rustled as fuck anon. settle yr jimjams
>>
>>7047957

I just hate this fucking 'faux gourmet' culture where people cream themselves over 'duckfat fries' and 'truffle oil popcorn' from modestly upscale joints with their finger on the pulse of contemporary conformity culture (exposed brick, lots of wood, metal, industrial urban feels) and serve shit food to 'hip' cunts. Craft beer really pisses me off.
>>
>>7047966
ok, that's dumb, but also the fried egg thing has been a diner thing since like the 50's at least

take 10 deep slow breaths dawg we'll get thru this
>>
>>7047970

Sure, there's lots of shit from diners that sucks, the annoying thing is when these fucking cunts appropriate some extremely shitty thing and act like it's some amazing cultural revolution. It's like male barbershops making a comeback with this shaved sides and slicked back hair/bear and sleeves of tattoos look. People are fucking shaving with straight razors because they are complete cunts. All the interior decor is like, old, fake crates and fake stained wood. I fucking hate it so much.
>>
>>7047984

*beard*
>>
>>7047984
whine bitch moan

good job man
>>
I'm not as mad about egg on burger but I don't like it. It makes the burger unwieldy and creates disparities in bites, also, runny yoke makes a messy bun. Better to do a burger patty on rice with an over easy yolk. That's a great time
>>
>>7047970
:^)

>>7047966
Have you had duck fat? Its good stuff, the french have been using it for at least a century now
>>
File: dontlikething.png (355 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
dontlikething.png
355 KB, 500x628
>>7047984
>>
>>7047984
>appropriate
>act like it's some amazing cultural revolution.
I order burgers with eggs on them regularly, mostly cause I eat a lot of burgers and its good, I also go to a male barbershop because its the same price as the chains and they do a better job. Plus I collect records for my turntable. Hate me yet?

Nobody ever acts like putting an egg on a burger is a new thing. Stop being angry at hipsters for no reason
>>
>>7047952
>craft beer
>shit

cant handle the bitter anon? Dont worry, alot of fags cant
>>
>>7048009
I dont really mind a messy bun, and make normal sandwiches with an egg, shits messy but good. Been ordering my burger medium too, so choice
>>
>>7048016

It's not the specific products, it's the packaging and rampant consumerism of lifestyle/image crafting which really bothers me. It's just bullshit marketed to a large niche of assholes who craft their image through this kind of lame as fuck shit like "slightly upscale but still shitty food" and male grooming, tattoos, etc. I wouldn't have a problem with craft beer honestly, if it weren't abundantly clear that the marketing and labelling is aiming at this particular brand of insecure faggot who crafts his or her image almost entirely through consumption.

>>7048021

Like I said, the beer itself isn't necessarily shit, but the culture that surrounds it sure is.
>>
>>7048027
Shit's not for you, big deal.
>>
>>7048027
How on earth do you maintain the energy to care so much about something so insignificant?
>>
>>7048027
So just fucking enjoy the beer and ignore the culture. If the beer is good, who the fuck cares?

You're an adult and you can make your own decisions without jumping on to some bandwagon faggotry and acting like a douchenozzle.
>>
>>7047952
You should try it. Break the yolk and let it run down over the burger. The richness and flavor it adds is pretty fucking great. The practice also predates hipsters by many decades. Stop being an ignorant half-savage.
>>
>>7048034

>insignificant

No, it's fucking a huge percentage of people aged like 20-38. Everyone needs to know what a huge piece of shit anyone who isn't me actually is.
>>
>>7048043
Shut up and eat your hamburger, Apollo
>>
I like fried eggs with most kinds of meat on a sandwich. I'll eat a sandwich that is literally nothing but fried eggs, mayo and some chili sauce.

But if there is a way to eat such things without making a sticky, greasy mess, I've yet to discover it.
>>
>>7048039

ALL the shit trends hipsters participate in predate hipsters you stupid ass retarded retard.
>>
>>7047952
>WAAAAAHHHHHH PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DONT LIKE MOMMY WAAAAAHHHHH

That's what your post reads like. Take the stick out of your ass, anon.
>>
>>7048049
Are you so pathetically retarded that if someone you don't like starts doing something you like you stop doing it because you're a literal faggot who can't stand his special snowflake trend going mainstream?

Hang yourself with barbed wire in front of your family, if you haven't alienated them so much they would enjoy it.
>>
The irony is that every time I've seen a burger with a fried egg on it over the past few months I've thought about replying about how it was burnt, and the yolk was way off center, making it a stupid thing to eat.

Then OP goes and posts a picture of a perfectly fried egg on a burger, bitching about hipsters ordering burgers with fried eggs on them.

I also unironically have a beard that goes down to my third nipple, but if you call me a hipster I'll either laugh in your ignorant face, or beard slap you, depending on how drunk I am.

>leaving the house sober
>>
>posts a pic of an "Aussie Burger With the Lot"
>proceeds to freak out over imagining hipsters eating it in the United States

ok kid

P.S. fried eggs are good on a lot of things. Avocado is good on burgers too.

hipsters will be hipsters but saying "I hope everyone who has ordered a burger with an egg on it just fucking dies* might be a little bit ridiculous senpai :^y
>>
I had one of these before it was cool so you can suck my dick you post-scenester hipster
>>
Medium rare wagyu burger with locally sourced heritage pig bacon, over easy free range egg fried in fresh house-cultured butter with organic micro-greens and sriracha-garlic aioli on a fresh glazed donut.

I hope OP reads this description and has an aneurysm.
>>
>>7048123

It definitely bothered me, but I'm still standing. Will take more than that to finish me off... heh, kid.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with moustaches and there is nothing wrong with waxing them.
I don't care about eggs on burgers, or about bacon.
I just love how men are being encouraged to grow out facial hair and express their vanity and care for their looks.
I think it's some pretty cool stuff, and since I've got a beard, I'm glad to be part of it.
>>
File: 1443237709622.jpg (83 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1443237709622.jpg
83 KB, 846x846
>>7047952
>eggs in burgers makes me really mad and i imagine things

Have you ever try to rearrange your priorities? Also, check a shrink, because this stuff smells like some illness.
>>
File: ricki-hall2.jpg (173 KB, 495x566) Image search: [Google]
ricki-hall2.jpg
173 KB, 495x566
>>7048134

Uh huh
>>
>>7048140
Literally nothing wrong. Men have been told to hate their looks and to hate the beauty of the male body for far too long. Masculinity is beautiful and it should be separated. People like you only wish to berate others to make you feel better about yourself.
I really hope you can just start enjoying life and enjoying being a man.
>>
>>7048147

Nothing wrong with male beauty, but there's lots wrong with irritating contemporary conformity image crafting faggots.
>>
I have nothing wrong with facial hair.

What pisses me off is when people act like male body hair is a bad thing, and there are men out there who actually shave anything other than their face.

Adult males have hair on their arms, legs, chest, and genitals. This new generation that acts like it's not normal is fucking ridiculous. Same thing with hairy cooches.

>polite sage for an off topic post in what was already a shitposting thread
>>
>>7048150
So your problem is with how these men are expressing themselves and how they look.
That's kinda stupid. If men are going to be able to embrace masculine image and male beauty, they're going to express that in a variety of ways.
>>7048154
At least you're fine with hair on both sides of the fence. If she expects me to shave my groin or body, I expect her to shave hers.
Tit for tat.
>>
>>7048165

I've fucked around with a couple hippie girls, and while I've never had a problem with hairy legs, hairy armpits are probably always going to throw me off.
>>
File: carl.png (355 KB, 715x479) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
355 KB, 715x479
>>7048020

>I also go to a male barbershop

You mean you don't cut your own hair? Do you even cook for yourself once in a while?
>>
File: wide-eyes.jpg (91 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wide-eyes.jpg
91 KB, 500x375
>>7047952
Translation: I recently left home and began discovering things that have been around for centuries.
>>
OP you might have done anger issues too work out bud
>>
>>7048123
If you read it in the right voice magical things happen.

Funny how upset the people in this thread got. Maybe some hits close to home. Cheers from the epicenter, the great pacific northwest.

Now I've got to go--back to painting wall axes and making phone cord organizer things out of reclaimed barn siding. See y'all on etsy! :{
>>
>>7047952
> the cool kids dont like me
>>
>>7047952
It's a French burger. Au cheval.

I have never met these people who populate your parochial little town, who, god knows, probably go to that franchise, you know the one. Tsk. Terrible. But whatever.

I hope you enjoy crossing your arms and huffing at your shoes for the rest of your life - because that seems to be the life you're destined to live.

You may later claim to have been posting ironically, but your cross-eyed rage is real, even if you tried to use it for trolling purposes.
>>
>>7048027
Poor the beer into a glass so you won't need to look at the packaging.
>>
>>7048593
*pour goddammit
>>
>>7047966
Triggered af
>>
>>7047952
>he's never had loco moco
fucking pleb
>>
>>7047952
>Not relizing friend egg on a burger has been standard diner food since 50`s.
>Automatically hating stuff before you try it
> not putting chili and fries on top of that egg making Mega Burger: Breaker ofhearts
>>
>>7047952
No mustache, but I do love craft beer, and bacon + egg burger is literally my favorite burger. Stay mad.
>>
>>7047952
Have you ever seen a burger wear thick rimmed glasses? Have you ever seen duck fat fries listen to Neutral Milk Hotel? Have you ever seen micro greens wear flannel?

Hate the hipsters, not the food you fucking queer.
>>
>>7048123
>sriracha-garlic aioli
There is literally nothing wrong with a hot sauce garlic aioli, although sriracha doesn't make sense to put on a burger
>>
>>7047952
>I'm so insecure I have to focus my anger on external symbols that represent the people I fear might be living lives more enjoyable than my own sheltered backwater existence.

Really, dude. If you take a few minutes to get over your silly prejudices you might realize there's a whole world of good stuff out there. It might seem a little unfair that people wealthier and more worldly than you are living the good life, but that's how it goes. Instead of being resentful you could try figuring out how to get your own taste of it.
>>
>>7047966
>Bashing craft beer

>Bashing putting quality ingredients into typically cheaper fare

Mind you, I don't eat that shit much, but it can be a fun change of pace.

And craft beer is delicious, enjoy drinking pleb shit.
>>
>>7047966
Yes I read Carles post Hipster Runoff site too anon.
>>
>>7047952
>>7047966

I love eating at those places, better than the fucking retardedly overpriced yuppie magnet "fine dining" restaurants with chefs who used to be interesting 3 restaurants ago but are now too busy appearing on TV to come up with shit, and the menus aren't too challenging to not scare away the rich people who want to be seen eating there.
>>
>>7047952
maybe you should care more about yourself than other people.
>>
File: stop.jpg (120 KB, 582x625) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
120 KB, 582x625
>>7047952
>>
File: douchebag.jpg (4 KB, 161x90) Image search: [Google]
douchebag.jpg
4 KB, 161x90
>>7047952

I'll see you and raise you a Sam Adams'
douchebag
>>
>>7047952
dude what the fuck, egg on a cheeseburger is the most delicious combo i ever seen. fuck you!!
>>
>>7048890

It's an incredibly stupid idea and results in a soggy, disgusting mess.

>>7048856

This is a false dichotomy as your choices aren't limited to 'faux upscale, hipster eatery' and 'overpriced yuppie fine dining restaurant'. Most restaurants suck ass, but most restaurants don't sell people self image.

>>7048724

These people aren't wealthy or worldly you dumb fuck, they are just conformist faggots who all look and act exactly the same. These restaurants aren't expensive and don't serve good food.

>>7048667

Fried eggs on burgers just suck generally.

>>7048587

I'm not posting ironically at all, I'm actually mad.

>He's mad so he's wrong

Wow, it's like I'm really in 2011 or whatever year that shit was popular.
>>
File: 1435322200023.jpg (109 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1435322200023.jpg
109 KB, 720x960
>>7048903
This entire post screams, "YAY! I'm getting attention!"
>>
File: waaah.jpg (30 KB, 374x411) Image search: [Google]
waaah.jpg
30 KB, 374x411
>>7048903
>>
>>7047952
>he doesn't know that everything IS better with bacon.
>>
>>7048914

>replies to comments in my thread
>desperate for attention

Okay, whatever.

>>7048917

This can basically be applied to any disagreement you slob. Some things just suck and I'm pointing them out, cry me a river.

>>7048918

upvoted good sir!
>>
File: waaaaah.jpg (20 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
waaaaah.jpg
20 KB, 400x286
>>7048938
>>
File: somes.jpg (14 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
somes.jpg
14 KB, 300x267
>>7047952
>I seriously hope everyone who has ever ordered a burger with a fried egg on it just fucking dies.

Are you out of your fucking mind? An egg goes fucking great on a burger, and there's DEFINITELY nothing hipster about ordering one.
>>
>>7048020
lulz.
>being 2016-0.2 and not cutting your own hair. does mum still wipe your ass, too?
you can literally get a hair cutting kit for less than the cost of paying someone to do it for you. immediate return on investment
>>
>>7048020
>I also go to a male barbershop
I can't believe you're bragging about not knowing how to cut your own hair. Lemme guess, you also get your oil changed at the AutoGarage. How about you grow up and act like someone who can take care of themselves?
>>
>>7048903
>conformist faggots
You realize what making fun of craft beer and hipsters makes you?

My point is you can find both good and terrible stuff anywhere. If you look at the world like Holden Caulfield (look at those phonies and conformists) you're bound to miss out on some good things. Just because people you don't like are enjoying things does not make those things any less enjoyable.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of the ultra rich, but when I go out to eat with one of my rich friends I have to admit the restaurants they go to are really fucking good. Instead of being resentful about the stratospheric expense of these places and the dickheads who eat there I'm just appreciative that I know a few folks who can afford the cost of entry and are happy to bring me along with them. I can't deny how good the food is just because it's not my scene.
>>
>>7048966

Holden was largely right about everything so suck a dick.

>>7048946

Oh I assure you I'm completely sane *sips whiskey*
>>
File: LB1e.png (598 KB, 694x689) Image search: [Google]
LB1e.png
598 KB, 694x689
>>7048970
>>
>>7048970
>Holden was largely right about everything
If you're a spoiled 14 year old. Maybe it's time to get over yourself.
>>
i cant digest pork products so egg is one of the greasiest and most exciting burger additions i can get
>>7048009
fuck man that sounds good, i could murder a loco moco
>>
>>7047952
>fat
>protein
>F L A V O R T O W N

I don't see the problem here?
>>
>>7048974

Oh God it's a "holden was too whiny" faggot. Just stop reading because you're never going to get it.
>>
>>7048981
>you're never going to get it.
Get what, a chip on my shoulder? That doesn't sound like fun. I'll pass.
>>
>>7048016
>the French have been using it for at least a century now

Try 6 or 7 centuries, son.
>>
>>7047952
this, tbqh. fried egg adds nothing but an extra $2 to your bill and another thing that can slip out and make a mess
>>
File: 1442442739172.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1442442739172.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
>he thinks catcher in the rye is good
m8 please buy a book written in the past 15 years
>>
>>7048989

Funny
>>
op, did your girlfriend leave you for a man with a beard and a zelda tattoo or something?
>>
I'm starting to recognize OP's posting style. He posts here a lot.

I think he has some problem going on.
>>
>>7049014

Here being 4chan or here being ck? I post on 4chan a lot but I barely ever make posts on ck. Anyway you probably meant ck which means you're wrong and a faggot.
>>
>>7049019
You seriously came to /ck/ just to make this shitpost?
Are you serious?
>>
I tried it on a homemade burger once, wasn't all the great and didn't add enough extra flavor to make up for all the extra cholesterol. I'd rather just have my usual peanutbutter burger.
>>
>>7049022

I mean, I browse /ck/ pretty regularly, I just rarely post.
>>
>>7047952
eat shit OP.
>>
>>7049046
You should stick to browsing.
>>
>>7047966
I actually really agree with you, except I love craft beer, but I live in Houston so it's actually good.
>>
>>7047966
>shit food
It's good though, it's just overpriced and pretentious.
>>
>>7049082

No it isn't good. The fucking local gastro, craft, brew. whatever pub near me sells truffle oil popcorn/chips which are gag inducing and a "poutine" with goat cheese, feta, (shitty) prosciutto and some other crappy, loud, ingredients which don't belong on a fucking poutine.
>>
>>7048965
>>7048955
>>7048177
Why the fuck would I cut my own hair. I would shave my own head, but why the fuck would I try to cut my own hair? I guess I know why autists always have shitty haircuts, cause they do it themselves. I only know one guy who cuts his own hair, and its cause hes in rotc and just shaves it.
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>7048965
Its cheaper to get it done in a garage most of the time you retard
>>
>>7049103
>Cuts own hair
>Looks fucked up
>Realizes he has epilepsy

Sorry to hear about your condition.
>>
File: gomer-pyle.jpg (15 KB, 300x356) Image search: [Google]
gomer-pyle.jpg
15 KB, 300x356
>>7049113
>Using mineral oil instead of synthetic

Fer shame, fer shame, fer shame!
>>
>>7049119
at least I realize my hair looks fucked up, and I dont just act like its fine.
Seriously, why the fuck would you cut your own hair unless youre just buzzing/shaving it. I dont look good with a buzzcut, so I pay someone else for it to look good.
>>
>>7049142
i cut my hair and its fine
i use clippers for the back and trim my fringe with scissors

you get better the longer you keep doing it unless you have motor skill problems
>>
File: Beard Slap.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Beard Slap.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>7049113
>go to local auto parts store/hardware store that also sells car parts
>spend less than $20 on oil and filter
>could also buy them online and save a few bucks
>put car on solid jackstand
>crawl under the thing
>change oil
>change filter
>go to local mechanic and hand him a fiver to get rid of your oil and filter(if you don't already have someone who can dispose of it for you for free)
>congratulations, you just changed oil and saved $60/hour labor charges
>it took five fucking minutes, an hour if you count driving around to get your oil, filters, and disposal
You deserve to lose money. Hair cuts, I can understand. A barber could do a better job than most people at cutting hair. But there is literally no reason in 2015 to not do basic car maintenance.
You can get a YouTube tutorial and you'll know how to do the thing.
You can buy a Haines manual if you feel you need it.
You can use a simple set of ratchets, wrenches and a rubber mallet to do most things on your car. Buy a torque wrench online if you need to pull your tires off.
And you can do those yourself as well. Jesus fuck, I worked in a tire/oil shop for a few weeks. It's not hard to change your damn tires either. Buy a fucking pry bar. Save money every six months when you switch your winter tires out.
GG no re.
>>
>>7048043
Why are you so butt-blasted by this?
>>
>>7047966

lmao I think hipsters are complete faggots but egg on a burger and duckfat fries are both incredible. have you actually tried these things or are you just getting mad for the sake of it
>>
>>7049172

Why are you not?
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31 KB, 598x448
>>7047952
Listen friendo, I don't know how the fuck came to that conclusion but you sound like you're 8 years old.

>You must be 18 years old to browse this website
>>
>>7049147
I guess. I dont get my hair cut often enough to buy my own shit though, I also just like the experience. personal preference i guess, but I still only know once person who cuts his own hair, so thats still weird to me
>>7049167
most places only charge 20 bucks for a change anyway, and I get my tires rotated and checked at the same time. Theres no reason not to just get that all done at the same time.
>>
>>7049167
So $20 for oil and filter, $5 disposal fee for the filter/oil (not to mention the price of all the tools, jackstand, etc.) and do it yourself or $30 to have someone do it all for you in 15 minutes without needing to crawl around under your car. I know which one I choose.

Not sure where the $60/hour labor charge you're adding comes in, literally no where charges that for a simple oil change. Stop making shit up to pad your argument.

I mean, sure, some people like to work on their own cars as a hobby and that's fine. But the vast majority of car owners have zero interest in doing that work themselves and choose to pay someone else to do it. It may be easy for you, but for someone with little to no experience working on their car, they could spend an hour or more figuring out what the fuck they're supposed to be doing and hopefully won't fuck it up.
>>
>>7049206
>but for someone with little to no experience working on their car, they could spend an hour or more figuring out what the fuck they're supposed to be doing and hopefully won't fuck it up.
https://youtu.be/LAlsA6J4dO8
six minute YouTube tutorial, and you've got an oil and filter change on a relatively common car
>one can find videos for most makes, models, and years for tutorials
>those that can't, can very obviously adapt what they see from the video to their vehicle
It's literally impossible to fuck it up. Unless you're a mouth breather.
Tools, jackstand and other associated things pay for themselves by letting you do this labor for free.
>>7049193
>20 bucks on top of the parts needed. You're getting ripped off for something that requires no education, no skill, and is being done by minimum wage workers.
>>
>>7049251
Again, not everyone is mechanically inclined, nor do they care about working on their own car.

You still have yet to show any amazing cost benefit of changing your own oil as opposed to doing it yourself.

If an oil change cost $100-200 to pay someone else to do it and only cost $20 to do it yourself, you'd have a valid argument. However, most oil change places charge $20-30 for an oil change which isn't that much more expensive than doing it yourself and saves you the effort of having to waste time doing it yourself if you have no interest in doing it.

From what I can tell, your primary argument for changing oil yourself is that it's so easy anyone could do it. That may be the case, but not everyone WANTS to change their own oil and it costs relatively little to pay someone else to do it for you.

Not everyone wants to build or fix their own computers, which is why there are computer companies that will sell you a computer and fix it for you when something fails. Not everyone wants to start their own farm to grow crops and raise animals to slaughter which is why grocery stores exist to sell you those products.
>>
>>7048035
>you're an adult
are you sure about that?
>>
>>7047966
>being this threatened and triggered by new things
Maybe its time to enrol yourself in a retirement village pops
>>
>>7047952
Maybe you should order your next burger with less salt.
>>
>>7047966
I live in silver lake and what you mentioned is pretty much 90% of the shit around here and I love it

Fight me faggot
>>
>>7049360

I will. Come to Victoria Canada and lets rumble pal.
>>
>>7049397
Who is pal and why do you need help?
>>
>>7048970

>and now whiskey is off limits too
>>
>>7049397
Nanaimo here. I will fucking help you.
>>
>tfw full beard and can't eat burgers with fried eggs on them in public
>>
File: 20141213_131739.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20141213_131739.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7049068
>I live in Houston so it's actually good
hell yeah, going on a brew tour tomorrow, probably karbach, I will also probably be eating hipster food from a food truck with my hipster beard

pic is the only somewhat real poutine ive found and its from st arnolds brewery
>>
>>7047952
Kill yourself
>>
>>7049087
>The fucking local gastro, craft, brew. whatever pub near me sells truffle oil popcorn/chips which are gag inducing
>that must mean that no local gastro, craft, brew, or whatever pub can ever make good food
>>
>>7049427
Nice. Been to Karbach a few times, it's gotten to be really fucking nice. I haven't eaten there since they put in the restraunt, but it's supposed to be really good. Might be raining though, so it might be slow. Place gets packed.
>>
>>7049508

They don't trend towards it. I've eaten at quite a few of these fucking places. Go pour truffle oil on your chicken wings and pretend it doesn't taste like shit.
>>
>>7049167
I've got all the tools, the garage and the jack stands but I still take my car to a place down the street that will change the oil, rotate tires and top off other fluids for $30. Where the fuck does an oil change cost $60 for an hour of labor? And you're saying thet also charge separately for the oil and filter? You're a complete dumbfuck
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446735554504.jpg (74 KB, 720x964) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446735554504.jpg
74 KB, 720x964
>>7048021
You
>>
>>7049529
Maybe your local area is just shit then.
>>
>>7049397
>>7049416
2 on 1. This is how you filthy Canucks handle your shit?
>>
>>7049568
stop baiting
>>
>>7050542

>pasta
>bait

Italian detected.
>>
>hipsters are known for making a point of doing obscure things that other people don't do
>every restaurant has offered a fried egg burger for at least the last ten years
>new restaurant offers fried egg burger
>fucking hipsters
>>
Why on earth would you view this as hipster food? If anything, it's indulgent garbage food. There are a few places near me which offer large burgers topped with egg, mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce and kebab meat. They are delicious and not remotely pretentious.
>>
This isn't your blogspot account faggot. Go vlog your autism instead of posting it here.
>>
>>7047952
In the words of Anthony Bourdain, there is nothing that a gratuitous egg doesn't improve.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it is you that is the "craft beer swilling, contemporary conformist, mod, urban, hip dude".
>>
Last place I worked was a downtown brewpub, where 90% of our customers were suits, either on their lunch break or going out for drinks and bar food after work.

We served lots of burgers, none came with a fried egg, and the option wasn't listed on the menu.

Someone would request it almost every other night, and as fucking busy as we were there was almost always someone with a spare minute able to fry an egg for $3.

Yeah, we weren't Gordon Ramsey.
>>
>>7047952
where the fuck is the meat
all I see is a bit of ham
>>
>>7047966
where can I subscribe to your blog?
>>
File: 1228145731880.jpg (24 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1228145731880.jpg
24 KB, 852x480
>>7047952
Jesus, this gotta be bait!
>>
>>7047952
OP was finally not a faggot.
End times, bros.
>>
the more "hipsters" I meet, the more I like them

not because of their style, but they've always been incredibly nice

my barbers is exactly your definition of hipster (they even opened their own tattoo shop next door), but they cut my hair really good, they're really friendly, they've never once tried to convince me to get a tattoo or curl my mustache or something that would trigger you

I've been to "hipster" house parties, everyone was friendly, no one ended up fighting each other, they drank their hipster drinks that was it

I don't get the hate to be honest
>>
>>7048725
>And craft beer is delicious, enjoy drinking pleb shit.
youre literally arguing about how good the trash you are consuming is. youre oscar the grouch saying his house is just as good as any other on sesame street.
>>
File: f19e00438f.jpg (625 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
f19e00438f.jpg
625 KB, 3264x2448
What's wrong with an egg on a burger, tasty and cheap
>>
Don't Israelis have egg burgers instead of cheeseburgers because the latter is trayf?
>>
File: friedeggburger3.jpg (253 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
friedeggburger3.jpg
253 KB, 1600x1200
>>7047952

Fuck you, cunt!
>>
Sometimes i do throw a fried egg into my burgers, and i enjoy it. But what i dont like is that the yolk, when it cools, it get this shitty gummy texture and kills everything it touches in the plate. This measn i have to eat it fast, and i dont like to hurry my eating.

About hipsters, theyre insincere, and that "masculinity embracing" is faggotry up to the 1000%, they look like gay bar alley fuck bottoms.
>>
>>7047952
Why do you give a shit?
>>
>>7052136
....bruh.
>>
>>7047952
I agree OP.
>>
you ever put a hashbrown on a burger tho, senpai?
>>
I hate anti-hipsters more than hipsters.
>>
>>7047952
I just feel an egg adds nothing to the burger. Its a popular "premium" topping here and I can taste when its there. I just don't think adding an egg makes it better or worse. Its just there, so I'd rather save my money or spend it on something that does change the flavor like a more expensive cheese, bacon, avocado, etc
>>
>op posts a burger with a thick slice of beet on it
>the fried egg is the thing that doesn't belong

They probably don't even have hipsters in 'straya, just shitposters.
>>
>>7048176
Armpits are fine just too hairy legs get to me
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.