[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to firehouse later, what get? I've never been.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: firehouse-subs.jpg (54 KB, 587x280) Image search: [Google]
firehouse-subs.jpg
54 KB, 587x280
Going to firehouse later, what get? I've never been.
>>
directions to jimmy johns.
>>
>>7039626
We don't have one. Jimmy Johns is just average anyway, I was under the impression firehouse was better.
>>
>>7039626
nice meme.
>>
>>7039617
i always get the meatball sub and their cherry limeade.
>>
Op here, firehouse was pretty shitty guys. Not only did they fuck up several things about my sandwich, the parts they didn't fuck up just weren't very good. It's a little better than subway and worse than every other place, Jimmy Johns included.
>>
File: carl.png (130 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
130 KB, 300x300
>>7040153
>He buys submarines from chain restaurants
>>
>>7039617

i usually just get the brisket sub there, pretty good sauced up.

for cold cuts though if I'm getting it from a chain I prefer jersey mikes or the deli section in publix
>>
>>7040257
I'll try it again someday, the brisket and Turkey bacon ranch looked good. I got the club because I thought it would be a good intro and they just fucked my shit right up. They completely forgot the bacon, cheese, and mustard. There was wayyyy too much mayo and it had a disgusting flavor, is their mayonnaise usually weid tasting like miracle whip? I'm thinking they used light mayo instead of real mayo it was nasty. The bread wasn't cut all the way in half so I had to rip the two halves apart and ended up with sandwich explosion everywhere so I had to put the faggot back together. I unhappily ate it but damn, I was disappoint.
>>
Ike's>Firehouse>Subway/JimmyJohn's

sorry but jimmy john's is simply not good...
>>
I like the pastrami and the bbq brisket. I have more fun tasting the hot sauces than eating the subs though.
>>
I've never been to any of these hero chains except subway

When did they become so popular?
>>
>>7039617
>pounded by fireman
Fagggooot
>>
>>7040652
Fairly recently. Growing up I had subway and that's it. Then we got quiznos, i think they spearheaded it. Out of nowhere about 5 years ago these other ones pop up everywhere, some good some not. Jersey mikes, Jimmy Johns, which which, POTBELLY, firehouse, on and on and on.
>>
>>7040652
>hero
>>
File: latest[1].png (175 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
175 KB, 480x320
>>7039617

The Broodwich
>>
>>7040282
if it was not how you ordered it, instead of coming back here bitching they fucked it all up, why didn't you take it back up to them and let them know so they can make you a new one? It's not like they can spit on it when you're standing right there and can see everything going on.. but you oh so big man eating the wrong order and coming here to bitch that their food is awful. Service is not a rating of the actual food.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.