[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taobao thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: taobao11.jpg (79 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
taobao11.jpg
79 KB, 1200x850
Old Thread: >>9021685

FAQ (Please Read!):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0PUag4NzqCCFZ7s2AE_QefWhni2NwvC9sxrRpKeYXk/pub

Taobao Dictionary:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

New Store Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DBqv6dQIQAgVnBozcElII1vITU0F7R9yBc2-nsX-c1c/edit?usp=sharing

Shopping Services Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdGpfWFlYazhjblh5emRjZF9qMkJISWc

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

Pop-up dictionary: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-a-chinese-englis/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde?hl=en
Good EL-CH dictionary: nciku.com
Translate text from images: newocr.com

Anon that will translate stuff: [email protected]

REMINDER!: Image search function and detailed filters are only available on non-US/global Taobao, so switch to the default Chinese mainland version in the upper left on the homepage.
>>
Does anyone know if Ecailles De Lune ( https://kinyo666.world.taobao.com/ ) is called something else by Chinese lolitas? I was trying to find some of their stuff on the taobao secondhand site, but searching "ecailles de lune" didn't bring anything up
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Miss point anon here, the items have been sent to me so I should receive them soon.

>>9032478 asked me for a review of the shoes. I got them today(had to split the order because reasons), pic related is what they look like irl. Pretty comfy considering they were dirt cheap but make sure you go up a size. The only thing that caught me is the fact that it's not a true buckle fastener on the shoe, instead there is some sort of hook contraption that secures the buckle and strap together. I'll take pics of it later. Other than that though I'd definitely recommend them for the price I paid!
>>
File: fearbutlong.png (157 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
fearbutlong.png
157 KB, 500x368
>Pays for order and shipping a week ago
>Buynosaur still hasn't shipped
>Send multiple e-mails and messages, apparently neither are being seen
>Absolutely need these items by the end of the month

I tried to be nice and try them out, and I get they're swamped, but how hard can it be to ship out a package and be done with it?
>>
>>9053667
Had the same problem with Buynosaur, paid for shipping and never heard from them again...until the package just arrived at my doorstep 12 days later, so I guess they've sent it out almost immediately after I paid? Never got a tracking number, the order still says "processing", but I got it and I didn't even had to pay customs (rare for Germany)..yay!
>>
File: Ushio 4_zpskndzdkwf.png (135 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Ushio 4_zpskndzdkwf.png
135 KB, 800x450
>>9053667
Damn I'm in a similar situation: I bought 2 dresses, 3 blouses and 2 accesories from the same store, seems they all are in the warehouse (spreadsheet show it) like 1 month and half ago. I did the order in MARCH. Wtf, I've tried a lot of SS and never have this fucking problem. I messaged them in all possible ways during may and june and still no answer. I want my shit jfc, I'm tired of this.
If I don't get an answer this weekend, I'll file a PP claim fo sure, I don't care about them anymore
>>
I think I'm about to open a paypal dispute and just give up on my buynosaur order. With them taking over a week to answer any of my emails (and sometimes not even addressing the issues therein) and missing items and items that wrong and need to be returned, it's unlikely the items that ARE right are going to make it in time for when I need them. It's really disappointing, I know they're super understaffed but even just a response saying "we're working on it!" would be better than silence. Last week, they explained to me that they were sooo busy they had even shipped out 30kg worth of orders during that week! Which didn't really impress me because my order is 21kg on its own. After another week of nothing, I sent a message this morning saying that I'm considering cancelling my payment if they don't at least answer me. Guess I'm going back to TBR after this mess is sorted
>>
>>9053682
Okay, maybe it's the same case here but not getting a tracking number really isn't all that reassuring...

>>9053689
Funny, I also started my order in March...

>>9053695
If there's no answer soon I might file a dispute just to get their attention and a response, honestly. I don't really want to do that because they seem like nice people but I don't want to be out a huge amount of money for shipping and still not get my stuff in time.
>>
File: mie3zlBzgC1ruo577o1_500.gif (865 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mie3zlBzgC1ruo577o1_500.gif
865 KB, 500x281
>>9053667
>>9053682
>>9053689
>>9053695
So "happy" I'm not the only one
My order was ready for shipping 2 moths ago and I was able to pay last month (how can they be so slow??? speacially at taking payments)
Still no answer, still no tracking number, I payed for the faster shipping (it should arrive in 3-7 days).
Con was last weekend, I was into a cosplay group and I failed. Nothing was custom, everything was ready to ship... I don't need the order anymore... but fuck you Buynosaur. If you shipped my order when I payed, or even 1-2 weeks after, I would got my shit on time, after 4 FUCKING MONTHS. What was the point to pay for the expensive and faster shipping then???
You still did't answer any or my messages.
Guess who's filling a PP claim? They're fucking shady at this point.
>>
I tought I would never be so fucking pissed as when I used YoyBuy
But you, Buynosaur, achieve it
Congrats
>>
File: 1428153986964.png (1 MB, 715x809) Image search: [Google]
1428153986964.png
1 MB, 715x809
My order got sent I guess before they lost staff but all my mirrors in my order weren't packed and my Zootopia cosplay badge which was the main reason why I ordered.

Buynosaur said they'd check the warehouse for me and if they didn't find the missing items they'd refund. That was last week and they never contacted me if they'd found anything or not.

I've got a shipping discount voucher I won from them but I don't think I'll be using it until things calm down. Seems like every time I think I've found a long-term shipping service something happens.
>>
Me again >>9053695
I used the chat this morning to leave the message threatening to cancel my order and they just emailed me saying that the items I need to return are past the seller's 7-day return policy (not my problem, I pointed out the color issues as soon as I saw the pictures but they took almost three weeks to actually do anything about it) and claim they will probably end up refunded me partially out of pocket, and are urging me to get the rest of it set up for shipment (except the item that's still missing). So I told them that I'm not doing or shipping anything until they give me in writing exactly what they're doing. It's so disappointing, they're so nice but I just feel like I can't trust them at ALL, certainly not more than any other ss
>>
I got my packet last month
The whole order was just a coordinate (jsk + blouse + tights + shoes + bag + accesories) all around that lovely jsk
The jsk was missing
what.the.hell.
They "tried" to find it, but after an entire month I got a message saying they lost it
I don't want this fucking order and this fucking accesories without my dress
I'm still waiting for the refund (2 weeks now)
Also they charged me as 10kg shipping; I weight the order and it's 4'5kg
This will be my first PayPal complaint, yay
>>
>>9053725
>>9053770
>>9053785
These are all completely unacceptable. Definitely file a claim.
>>
This thread makes me happy I never strayed from Spreenow. Never had a problem with them, english is great, they're happy to ask sellers questions ( like where other items in stock pics came from). I wish they had more shipping options but it's no real issue.

Really sorry to hear about all this purchase stress anons, no one wants to be horrid but they clearly weren't prepared to operate a 'business'
>>
>>9053810
This. I don't think Buynosaur is a scam even now but they weren't prepared for all of /cgl/ to descend on them with orders.

I'm missing mirrors/badge anon and I haven't even checked if they misweighed our package since my friend received it because group order. The kicker is she ordered dozens of postcards from multiple sellers and every single one of them arrived but the package is missing like 4-5 mirrors and that badge.

I've already resigned myself to just ordering a replacement badge via eBay.
>>
File: taobaoorder.jpg (3 MB, 3238x1500) Image search: [Google]
taobaoorder.jpg
3 MB, 3238x1500
I got this a few days ago, so let me know if you want reviews. Overall pretty good quality stuff.
>>
>>9053667
>>9053667
Seconding what another anon said that they may have shipped it already. I got really worried when I paid and then a week or so later realized I had no confirmation if they had shipped it. I emailed them saying I didn't ask for a tracking number but I wanted to know if my items were on the way, and they responded saying they shipped it and had sent a tracking number (they didn't) but gave it to me again, and my box was already at my local post office.

Im sorry they're not responding though, I hope they do soon. I made my order back in March and missed the con I needed stuff for so my fingers are crossed for you!!
>>
>>9053819
can I get the link of the tights on top? (with sea and moon)
Thank you
>>
I'm glad Buynosaur never got back to me. I sent them a quote request and they wrote back saying they'd get to it after holidays and I never heard from them again.
>>
>>9053819
Reviews for the cat and teacup rings please.
>>
>>9053819
Sauce for eyeball t-shirt, hoodies and black tights with whites stripes?
>>
>>9053823
This is reassuring, but if they don't respond I'm going to file a dispute to make them respond. I just can't deal with that uncertainty so close to the con.
>>
Is this the Taobao thread or the mail horror one?
jc, hope you gulls get your shit/ money, even if don't worth this stress
>>
File: smalltaobao.jpg (210 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
smalltaobao.jpg
210 KB, 1000x650
I registered with Buynosaur, but the asking for a quote and lack of shopping cart made me just stick with Spreenow for this order. Thank god.

I just paid for the shipping for this, should be here in a few days. It looks small but I ordered a massive amount of crafting supplies, feathers, lace, ribbons, charms, jewels, chains, etc to make accessories. I hope the wig is good, been looking for a good ashy short blond one.
>>
File: jpg.jpg (613 KB, 1532x708) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
613 KB, 1532x708
>>9053827
https://world.taobao.com/item/524141161011.htm (out of stock sorry, I haven't seen mufish restock weird prints like this either)

>>9053830
They're a bit pricey for being figurines glued to cheap jewelry, but they're so cute. The ring bases are adjustable, though it's so cheaply made it seems it could snap if you fiddle with it too much. At least everything seems glued sturdily together. The necklace has a gem bead instead of fish in the cup, which is great because I was planning to remove the fish anyway.

>>9053832
eyeball shirt: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=520041078634 (that store has other menhera/guro-esque stuff too)

these hoodies? https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528246716905 (sheyifang one, it's really comfy because it's quite thin)
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=530744759898 (white short sleeved one)

stripe leggings: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=20237357026 (they're really really small, both in length and width, and don't really stretch much because there's a fleece lining-- I'm only 162cm and they're way too short)
>>
>>9053810
Yeah, Spreenow just seems like a bigger and more professional operation.
>>
>>9053819
Could I get link and review to the BJD/Mechnaical tights in the top right anon?
>>
>>9053846
Could I get a source on the wig?
>>
>>9053770
I just got an email from Buynosaur saying they didn't find my items but if I'll make a note on the spreadsheet which items are missing they'll refund me.

At this point I'd rather have my items (at least the badge anyway) than the refund but if they can't find it then they can't find it.
>>
>>9053884
Also just got an e-mail from them, apparently they've already sent my package and will give me a tracking number when it clears customs. Just gotta wait and hope all the items are there now.
>>
>>9053873
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=531067873285
>>
Just a little shout out as thanks for this thread for teaching me how to use taobao. I never realized how much MLD was fucking me over until I used spreenow to order the Sakuya dress as opposed to a reseller. Holy fuck that price difference.
>>
Does anyone know where to get a good hat base? preferably one similar to >>9053846 without the accessories? I really want to DIY one to my own tastes.
>>
>>9054034
I agree, this thread is a godsend
Also can I get a link to the dress in question?
>>
I've got an order with Buynosaur right now, too. Just waiting on one last pre-order item. I only paid the deposit for it and apparently they paid the other half, but when I ask them for a total so I can pay them back they don't respond...

I'm gonna try to be super diligent and ask for pictures of literally everything, and a picture of the package on the scale so I can see the weight for myself.

Should have known better than to jump on the hype train. Honestly they were not prepared for this and got too greedy trying to accept everyone's orders
>>
>>9054186
https://world.taobao.com/item/533614811510.htm
Meanwhile MLD is selling preorders for $81.99 not including shipping
>>
>>9054209
Both of those look so good!
Thanks for the link
>>
I was the angsty Buynosaur European at the end of the last thread. I got my package! And everything was there, no missing pieces!
>>
Other Buynosaur user
It was my first Taobao order and I was scared, so I only buyed one jsk.
I paid the reservation price, and I paid for shipping 2 weeks ago. It was weird because the shipping price (which supposed to include the last payment of the jsk) was too low. I've got a message saying they forgot to pay the reservation price so weren't able to pay the final price, and the dress.

What they sent me then?

An empty box?
>>
>>9054318
Omg id be furious!
>>
>>9054318
>forgot to pay the reservation price
How do you forget to pay for the things people are paying you to buy.

Dinosaurs don't have thumbs, they can only handle so much.
>>
>>9054318
I hope you messaged them asking what the heck they sent you then.
>>
After reading all this I'm glad I avoided buynosaur
>>
File: taobao_order_March.png (2 MB, 1410x1248) Image search: [Google]
taobao_order_March.png
2 MB, 1410x1248
I purchased these items in early May and got them in early June.

Blouse-38 B cup and I have always had trouble with blouses fitting me, but this fits great. Actually, is a little big. I order it in large.

Shoes-Shoes are lighter than what is in the picture, but they feel pretty sturdy. I bought similar shoes from another shop that fell apart in 3 wears, but these seem better made. I just wish they were the same color as in the picture.

Dress-Absolutely lovely. I love the details. Can't tell if it is a real Axes Femme dress or knock off. The tag was cut off so it might be real?

Tights-Really stretchy. The design looks nice in person.

Bag-This is a really cute design, but when I got it, it had a strange smell. Spreepicky or the seller must of already knew about his because there was sometime of scent packet inside. The bag is sturdy and can fit my laptop.

Glad with my purchases overall.
>>
>>9053819
pls link to cat water bottle and those cat things next to it whatever they are
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1465960088760.jpg (376 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1465960088760.jpg
376 KB, 900x720
I haven't ordered from Taobao in probably over a year and this is definitely the tiniest and shittiest yet, but I needed to replenish some of my wardrobe basics that have I've wrecked or worn out. It's been so long that even this amount excites me!
>>
>>9053846
Do you have a link for that hat?
>>
>>9054511
Link for those tights?
>>
File: Asuka-und-Rody-Sega-1.jpg (79 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
Asuka-und-Rody-Sega-1.jpg
79 KB, 600x906
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a cosplay taobao store that sells good, equality Evangelion school uniforms?
Thanks!
>>
I only come into the Taobao threads to see if Buynosaur got it together yet... I was one of the early adopters and got my order in with no issues from Buynosaur's side. Also I was one of the winners of their first giveaway so I've got waived service fees for a future order, but I'm not gonna waste that at the moment.
Buynosaur pls get it together :^(
>>
>>9054613

I need sauce on those tights.
>>
>>9054511
Link to shoes and dress?
>>
>>9054205
I'm the same anon. I just paid shipping with them, but every time I asked about making my second payment on pre orders and things I had added after my initial payment, they just brushed it off or didn't respond.
I'm just going to wait and see what happens and if they notice. I feel kind of bad that they're missing half my money, but I have asked them at least three times.
>>
How do I add stuff from 2.taobao.com to my spreenow cart? I've used them to buy from there before so I don't know if there's been a change in the system or if I just can't remember how to do it. Or is there another SS I can use for secondhand taobao?
>>
>>9053871
https://world.taobao.com/item/523075583375.htm?

They're great quality (I don't think they'll snag) and stretch well, but I wish they were a bit bigger because the print fades a little and the ankle design sits 1-2 inches above the ankles (otherwise the knee design is too low). Still cute though.

>>9054579
cat bottle: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=44700838663 (it's thick glass and didn't break)
cat notebooks: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=529681332153
>>
>>9054511
cute taste, anon
>>
>>9054929
Same here. I think I was the first anon to do a review on them but that was when hardly anyone used them and I only made a small order of defect rubber straps. I also got a shipping voucher for like over $100HKD but I'll wait until stuff calms down and they've hopefully hired more workers.
>>
>>9054709
Not that anon but I own these. They are from R-Series
>>
File: Blouse measurements.png (344 KB, 696x464) Image search: [Google]
Blouse measurements.png
344 KB, 696x464
Can someone help me out by translating this measurement table? My SS hasn't replied for a few days with an answer
>>
>>9055491
Small: 85cm bust, 35cm shoulder, 58cm total length, 59cm long sleeve, 28cm short sleeve, 95cm bottom circumference, 36cm neck circumference

Medium: 94cm bust, 37cm shoulder, 59cm total length, 60cm long sleeve, 29cm short sleeve, 105cm bottom circumference, 38cm neck circumference

Large: 106cm bust, 39c shoulder, 60cm total length, 61cm long sleeve, 30cm short sleeve 114cm bottom circumference, 40cm neck circumference
>>
>>9054511
source on bag?! : )
>>
>>9055507
Thank you anon, very much appreciated. Sending good karma your way.
>>
>>9053819
How are the wigs?
>>
Angelic Imprint has released a Vivienne Westwood winged sandals replica
>>
>>9055896
SOUND THE ALARMS
>>
>>9055896
I CAN FINALLY HAVE THESE
>>
Does anyone have any experience with shipping through Hong Kong Post's surface parcel to the US? The last update I got was on May 15th that it was being processed through their outward facility. Does it take this long normally?
>>
>>9056075
>Surface Parcel
>Not knowing it's going to take ages

anon plz.
>>
>>9056079
Well I mean it's been a month and a half already and that was the last update ;_;
>>
>>9056075
Which SS did you use?
>>
>>9056093
Buynosaur
>>
Is Buynosaur the only SS who do surface shipping? I've asked to other SS which are supposed to do (cheking the spreadsheet) and they told me they stop sending by this method long time ago
>>
Talking about the shitty Buynosaur again, when they're available on the chatra? I've tried to communicate several times for one month now.
I just want to get my shit shipped
>>
>>9055896
These are out of fashion already aren't they? By at least 4 years
>>
For Spreenow users, is it unusual to have to wait a a bit to have orders moved from queued for packing? I've been waiting a couple days now from my order to be actually weighed while a friend of mine who made an order on Weds (more recently than mine) already had hers packed and shipped.
>>
>>9056075
I did surface through Buynosaur and believe me, once it leaves Hong Kong it's going to take forever to hit the USA (I presume you're there) and then if you're lucky you'll get an alert when it hits customs but likely you'll only find out when it's about be delivered.
>>
>>9054511
>>9054709
>>9054936
>>9055111
>>9055614
Sorry for the delay:
Dress- https://world.taobao.com/item/528405605110.htm?fromSite=main
Shoes-https://world.taobao.com/item/521881451351.htm?fromSite=main
Bag-https://world.taobao.com/item/527683269153.htm?fromSite=main
Tights-https://world.taobao.com/item/524901369700.htm?fromSite=main
>>
>>9055389
Thanks.
>>
>>9051807

bumping my question from last thread asking about cute bug accessories, stationary, or plushies... or anything really
>>
>>9056197
Send them a message about it. I've had mine take a few days before but they may need reminding just in case. Once my order's shipping was delayed because they couldn't find one of the items in their warehouse, which was frustrating because I only found out when the package arrived with something missing and I asked them about it, then they admittted it. They were happy to refund me but it was kind of dodgy t b h.
>>
>>9056376
I'm glad they were able to refund you but that's a little nervewracking D: I sent them a message so hopefully that will speed things along. I've never had an issue like this before with them
>>
>>9056388
Yeah, but it's the only time they've let me down in any way and it was over a year ago. But now I usually send them a message every time my items are queued for packing for over 2 days, just in case.
>>
Are there any SS that'd total for shipping to Europe and service up to 15-20USD?
>>
Fug, I fell in love with that dress
https://world.taobao.com/item/16575007148.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z3o.7695460.0.0.IRQIO0
but there are no reviews of it so i'm kinda worried for the quality tho. What do?
>>
Maybe is a weird question, but anyone bought a reservation price on the second hand market of Taobao?

>>9056882
You can always see the other products from that store, so you can see the overhall quality...
But the items seems pretty cheap made...
>>
>>9056898
Yeah they seems pretty cheap but they are replicas from lolita brands...while this one seems pretty correct and it's not a replica.
Now i'm questionning my entire life.
Also what do you mean by reservation price? I think a friend talked to me about a taobao reservation once i could ask her
>>
>>9056907
What the heck is that colour choice
>blue floral
>crushed flowers
>>
>>9056882
There was a comment anon, it actually looks pretty ok. Go for it. It's like 22 bucks

>>9056912
No idea for that though
>>
I got an item with really old batteries left in that leaked, so the item doesn't work even after cleaning. My SS said that the seller won't compensate anything (I don't think they asked) but they (SS) can give me a 2$ coupon. The item was 7.38$.

However, with the same SS (yoybuy) in the past, I had gotten a broken 6$ figurine and they refunded it in full. This time it's not even an 'accidental' break from transit, the store sold me a defective item from the start because they neglected to remove the batteries (they'd been in there for years probably).

Should I push it or will yoybuy get angry and steal 600$ from my credit card again? Has anyone been successful getting refunds from sellers through a SS?
>>
>>9056306
Ah okay that helps. Yeah it's been a month since it's left Hong Kong ;__; Thank you
>>
>>9056774
What the fuck? How would that even be possible? Jesus.
>>
>>9055896
I wish the platform was higher like the originals, but i dont care i must have them
>>
>>9056774
Shipping alone if you're just making a tiny item order, and pick the absolute most slowest cheapest option, but shipping AND service fees under 20 dollar? You're just being an immense cheapass at that point.
If it's customs you're asking for, just ask the SS to underdeclare.
>>
>>9055243
Nvm I got it, just change the 2 in the url to item
>>
>>9053819
Could you review the wigs?
>>
Can anyone recommend any stores that sell decent Sailor Moon costumes?

I'm after Sailor Mercury and whilst I've found quite a few the lack of feedback on some of them make me a bit weary. I don't mind doing a few alterations but I'd like a nice base to work off.
>>
ok so when i read the faq it said that dhl would lead to a lesser chance of the parcel being seized, (esp. with brand/replicas) but everywhere else i read i see that ems is better. what do you gulls prefer/use?
>>
>>9058640
All I've heard is that DHL has periods where they crack down and check for bootlegs constantly and they have a higher chance of being seized then. Other times they don't seem to care but every once in a while I'll see shopping services talking about DHL crackdowns and I know some people buying contacts have talked about DHL seizing their stuff left and right as well. It's not Taobao but if they're snatching up parcels for one thing, it's likely they're looking for other things as well.
>>
>>9056103
Taobaotrends does by request, Just type it in the notes field.
>>
>>9058640
Always ems if I have a choice, no experience with replicas though.
>>
>>9058805
thanks <3
>>
What's your experience with wigs from Kyouko and clothes from Cream Made? Are they any good? How about stars rainbow?
>>
>>9058640
DHL always slaps me with extra customs fees. Without fail. Even on cheap shit. I never had problems with anyone else.
>>
>>9059226
Kyouko's wigs are what you'd expect from 20$ wigs. Soft, but kind of shiny and tangle very easily.
>>
>>9053770
>>9053884
Buynosaur just refunded me for my missing items.
>>
Quick question! Around what weight in kg does it get pretty risky to pass customs with? Like do they get iffy once a package weighs a lot or something?
>>
>>9059966
In Europe they usually go after big boxes or packadges that weight more than 1kg I don't know about the states but I assume is around the same
>>
>>9059966
Personal experience only here, about 8-10 kg and if the package is medium sized, it will cause some customs delay. Europe is quite strict
>>
Are there any services that charge in rmb/something that is not usd?
>>
>>9060554
spreenow charges in HKD
>>
I want to make my first ever An Tai Na order but I'm stuck on the shoe sizing, afraid I'll pick the wrong size.
It will be a custom order as well, want to order at least 3 pairs so I don't want to muck it up.
I measured my feet, they are 23.6cm in length and I usually wear a EU37.
My H&M divided boots are a size EU38 and also say 24.0 on the label and these are way too large for me (I have to stuff the toes).
Should I get a 23.5 because those 24.0 size H&M boots are way too large even though my feet are 23.6cm?
I assumed I needed a 24.0?
Anyone here with the same size that can help me?

Sorry if this is a really dumb question, I'm really new at this!
>>
>>9059401
Me too, stopped using them because of it.
>>
File: Azuki-maid.png (419 KB, 599x815) Image search: [Google]
Azuki-maid.png
419 KB, 599x815
>>9061053
If you are making a custom order, they will ask you for your feet Measurements. My expirence is to add a few mm, to have a bit room in the shoes or else the fit will be to thight for long walks.

I'm looking for a Nekopara Azuki Cosplay on TB but couldn't find anything. I tried searching for nekopara cosplay which had no results and maid cosplay which hadn't any nekopara results sadly. Looking through the cosplay shop in the sheet didn't bring any results either
I'm mainly looking for the Maid outfit, but the casual outfit would be fine as well.
>>
>>9061053
Chinese shoes run super small, if you usually buy a 37, go for a 38.
>>
Anyone know any stores that have good quality cosplays of the Love Live wedding outfit in custom sizes?
>>
>>9061855
No, please don't cosplay them if you're so damn fat you need custom size
>>
>>9061877
Custom =/= fat???

Some people like to have things tailored to fit their bodies better anon.
>>
ciao dear seagulls!

i spend the past days looking for sheet covers (for the bed, out of cotton) but i just cant find anything propper. any tips and tricks?

just in case anybody ordered from a nice shop feel free to link it!

very much appreciated and sorry for 0 contribution!
>>
File: girl bye.gif (795 KB, 248x184) Image search: [Google]
girl bye.gif
795 KB, 248x184
>>9056114
>>
>>9061891
to be fair most the people needing custom sizing around here are because they need larger sizes
>>
File: truth.gif (547 KB, 244x164) Image search: [Google]
truth.gif
547 KB, 244x164
>Buynosaur finally gives me tracking number, claiming package has now left customs and was shipped two weeks ago
>Check Hong Kong Post tracking
>"Package was shipped on the 18th"

... This isn't showing up by the end of the month, is it.
>>
https://youyuetuan.tmall.com/category-1052829948.htm?spm=a220o.1000855.w4010-11327616242.7.2ac7I4&search=y&catName=DIY%D0%A1%CE%DD#bd
Anybody bought something similar? They are very simple but I like them.
>>
>>9054613
sauce on both shoes please?
>>
>>9061053
It looks like we wear the same size anon, but I follow US sizes (size 6.5) I wear a Chinese size 38 comfortably. When I first started to buy overseas, I really didn't know my shoe size and order a 39 from Antaina. The shoes are a little big on me, but not to the point I can't walk in them. Japanese shoes sizes go by centimeters and I wear a 23.5. I guess go with the 23.5 or risk it with the 24 (but it won't be that big of a difference.) I hope I helped and wasn't too confusing...
>>
https://world.tmall.com/item/532632213351.htm

I hope a seagull gets this so I can live vicariously through them...
>>
>>9062245
I will buy these for my bf. Thankyou anon! Can anyone tell me what the waist sizes for the different sizes are though?
>>
>>9062183
Go with the larger size and put insoles in them, you'll probably need them anyway
>>
>>9062293
I meant to reply to >>9061053 soz
>>
>>9062085
dude. I always get custom sizes if I can because otherwise I have to take whatever in. I'm pair shaped and I have a 30 in rib cage. if its not custom or I dont take it in, I have super baggy tops.

maybe they just arent 100% asian girl mold.

also, cosplay whatever the fuck you want as long as you're happy or having fun or whatever. its your fucking money to spend.
>>
File: tb haul.jpg (681 KB, 1988x1406) Image search: [Google]
tb haul.jpg
681 KB, 1988x1406
Latest order[s]
>>
>>9054318
Empty box anon here.
They replied my message after spaming them for 5 days. Buynosaur ignore my question and sent me a tracking number... We'll see what they sent me in a few days.
>>
File: Taobao.png (2 MB, 1114x715) Image search: [Google]
Taobao.png
2 MB, 1114x715
Latest order. Probably my 5th order with Taobaotrends. Too lazy to try another service, plus they never do me wrong.
>>
>>9062637
Link to the wrist cuffs please? Having trouble reading the URL.
>>
>>9062469
Where is the blue jsk with the sash from?
>>
>>9053473

I'm working on my third or fourth order, and I've always stuck with Taobaotrends. They've never done me wrong, and responded back to me in a timely manner every time.
>>
>>9062680
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=534135325148
Sorry for the mobile link. Shop is called Red Maria.
>>
>>9062714
I love Taobaotrends. I had a pair of Antaina shoes I bought second hand and I lost a buckle from them. When I ordered Antaina shoes again in my order, I asked if they could contact them about me possibly just buying another buckle and throwing it in. They were super nice and said they'd contact them and do their best to get me one.
>>
>>9062720

A similar thing happened to me as well! A pencil bag that I had wanted ran out of a certain color I ordered, so they asked if another color was ok. They even threw in a pen, which is such a nice gesture!
>>
>>9062469
Link to the rosette purse please!
>>
>tfw received my Taobaotrends order today and two items are the wrong size
I guess I should've asked them to confirm the sizes when they sent me pictures but this is my first order and I, naive as I am, thought they'd already checked them when they got them.

I'm just mad because returning them to China would likely cost me a shit ton of money and I'm not exactly sure how willing they are to refund me. Is there anyone else here who's had this problem?
>>
>>9063009
I haven't had that problem but Taobaotrends is pretty good about helping with problems like that. Just send them an email about the situation and they can probably help figure out a solution.
>>
>>9061444
Nekopara isn't popular in China but you can request custom maid uniforms at lalamaid.
>>
>>9062469
Link to the straw hats?
>>
>>9062637
Link to the short wig pretty please?
>>
Does anyone know if there's a shop that does custom wigs? Couldn't find anything on the spreadsheets or the archives
>>
>>9062469
Sauce on the Bordeaux hat?
>>
>>9062637
omg are those chinese running man tags? I never even thought to look for those before lol Can I get the links to the tags and the far right hosiery?
>>
>>9062699
It's from Angels Heart but the reservation has ended.

>>9062954
Purse
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45402033163

>>9063332
Straw Hat
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39972348249

>>9063406
Burgundy hat
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=526540541551
>>
File: 1465157959870.png (16 KB, 259x224) Image search: [Google]
1465157959870.png
16 KB, 259x224
>>9061877
different anon but i like to buy custom cosplays because my hips are large but my legs, chest, and waist is small, its kind of hard to get a cosplay that isn't going to be baggy on you without custom measurements
>>
>>9056976
For that amount is it really worth it? It's a risk to buy electronics anyway.
>>
File: wow.jpg (4 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
4 KB, 261x195
Are they SS willing to mark down the package? Being european is suffering.
Also should I prefer a certain SS since i'm from Europe (France)?
>>
>>9064120
lurk more
>>
>>9064123
Just found the right link about marking down so whatever.
But should I prefer a certain SS for being europoor, still? Buynosaur seems p good but they've stopped taking quotes for now so
>>
Sorry! I was sleeping. Here you go.
>>9063358
Here's the wig. I actually decided to make this order because someone in an old Taobao thread posted a pic of their wig from the same shop and it looked great.
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=528633071963
>>9063801
Sure! There's like one million postings for Running Man tags, I just picked a random one to do my order. You can find them in gold and stuff elsewhere. I got custom ones for me and my cat because I'm trash.
https://world.taobao.com/item/44218679945.htm?fromSite=main
Hosiery: https://world.taobao.com/item/44306241700.htm?fromSite=main
>>
what's the recommended service to use for a small order? i want to buy one hoop skirt for a cosplay (mine broke and i cbf to make a new one). I'm expecting to pay about $20-30 for EMS shipping, would that be a reasonable expectation?

i was JUST about to pull the trigger with buynosaur before popping in here and seeing all the anguish. thank you based taobao thread, saved me a world of regret.
>>
>>9053586
I love fake buckles they're so much less fiddly to take on and off
>>
I know that ss won't ship liquids or powder, but what about something like paper clay?
>>
>>9064135
>Buynosaur seems p good
It's like you haven't read the thread/previous threads at all
>>
File: tumblr_mdpkzjsRqw1qdcel5o1_500.gif (989 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdpkzjsRqw1qdcel5o1_500.gif
989 KB, 500x224
>>9062637
>>9063801
>>9064167
Third anon but fuck yeah, Running Man. I saved a link ages ago but lost it so thanks anon!

>would do Running Man group for casual cosplay but no one would get it
>>
>>9064580
Yes! I'm a fan of the Chinese Running Man but I'd do a casual RM cosplay any day, anon. Let me know if you'd like to know the actual Chinese search term for it because there's quite a few different listings for gold ones, black ones, etc.
>>
>>9064545
Have you..read their announcement?
>>
>>9064650
What is reading comprehension
>>
>>9064650
Have you... read the entire thread?
>>
>>9064650
is not the first time they post that annoucement, and they still fucking their orders. Read more.
>>
>>9064650
Jesus Christ, you only need a 1 minute lurking newfag
>>
>>9064272
seconding small order SS, just wanna buy a lolita dress and a necklace
>>
>>9064602
Oh man there's a Chinese one now? I need to look this up.
Please drop me any terms you have anon.
>>
>>9064765
>>9064766
>>9064769
>>9064770
Maybe I'm a newfag but you're a samefag
Learn to read
>>
>>9064970
Well, someone will help me or not????
>>
File: haul.png (3 MB, 1968x1077) Image search: [Google]
haul.png
3 MB, 1968x1077
>>9061444
hell yes fellow nekopara
I wish I can find the alternate outfits for them too, they're all so cute

Woop woop tiny haul
>>
File: 1427897262762.png (140 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1427897262762.png
140 KB, 750x750
>>9064974
If no one is answering your question then why don't you just email the more popular agents and ask them instead of expecting people to answer you when you're being a brat.
>>
>>9064931
Yeah! They have a lot of episodes. I suggest watching, it's really funny.
As for the Chinese name for RM, it's "奔跑吧! 兄弟!" and they use 名牌 for name tags. Any combo of those should get them for you. If you want to order the Korean names specifically, throw 韩国 (Korea) in as well.
>>
>>9056898
once upon a time i had a dress from that shop. it was pretty decent but for the price the quality wasn't crap but it was cheap.
>>
>>9064970
multiple people agreeing that you're a dumb newfag does not mean you get to cry samefag
>>
>>9064167
Thanks!! They even have the special tags omg so cute! I think I can use the general terms there as a jump start, thx!

>>9064602
I have a hawk eye for k-ent related paraphernalia but I'm too shy to actually approach a stranger about it. I also don't want to be mistaken and seem like I'm making fun of them if I go "nice hat" or something like that.

I use to want a varsity name tag hoodie so bad lol
>>
>>9053586
Yes, but are they also from Miss Point?
>>
I'm having a hard time finding brown wrist cuffs, has anyone seen any? I'd settle for brown mesh lace and make my own, but all the regular lace taobao shops don't seem to stock that colour.
>>
>>9065559
Have you tried contacting some indie shops and see if they do custom orders?
>>
>>9065561
I'll try that, thanks!
>>
>>9064970
>>9064974
>come in here with a fucking attitude
>weh no one wants to help
>fucking summer
>>
>>9065369
no
>>
>>9063218
What a pity, they have so much cute outfits

>>9065071
Hell every outfit is cute. I wish I could sew.
>>
>>9065158
Thank you so much! I love the general fashion they wear so even if I don't get name tags I'll grab something else.
>>
Stores that stock lolita socks/tights, that aren't MuFish, or the stores mentioned in the spreadsheet? Specifically looking for print tights/otk socks.
>>
>>9065648
Which store are they from, then?
>>
what do you think the likelihood is of a shop offering tailoring on a cosplay if asked directly, even though it only shows xs/s/m/l?
>>
>>9065826
No problem! If you search just the show name on there, they carry a lot of the snapbacks and t-shirts worn on there! Let me know if you need any other terms, haha.
>>
>>9062637
An update on these wristcuffs -- Taobaotrend emailed me and said that the listing was only for one piece and if I'd wanted a pair. Glad they caught that so I didn't have one sad wristcuff. Not exactly sure the listing is only for a single one.
>>
>>9066228
I linked it in the last thread, but they are from: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=526581677198&spm=1101.124.N.N.c18b175
>>
>>9066256
Not high.
>>
>>9066285
That happened to me once. Now I have one wrist cuff Idk what to do with. I may use the lace and re-purpose it into a craft or something.
>>
Does anyone know if markers are okay to ship? I found a nice set that i'd like to try as a cheaper alternative to copics.
>>
Anyone know where I can find some loliable/Lolita shoes in leather? I am so sick of wearing shoes once and scuffing.
Ideally something more elegant to suit classic/gothic styles.
>>
>>9066986
I'm pretty sure An*tai*na does real leather on some of their shoes.
>>
>>9054318
Empty box anon here. Finally tracking number works. They sent the package to Canada. I'm in Europe. I'll spam them again...
>>
>>9067640
Canada anon here with the incredibly delayed package, this is probably not the case but is it possible they sent my tracking number to you by mistake? It wouldn't surprise me after all this...
>>
>>9066285
Damn, I thought my wristcuffs were cheap. Thanks for the heads up, I've paid for my order but hopefully they can add another one on.
>>
Anyone ordered from https://shop66553075.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.4.8Geqq9 before?
A mate says they tend to take a while.
>>
Anyone think if I order now I'll be able to get an order before mid-July? I live in Europe, and would use Air or EMS.
>>
>>9068060
Not with Air. EMS, maybe. Depends what it is honestly.
>>
File: taobao.jpg (21 KB, 256x306) Image search: [Google]
taobao.jpg
21 KB, 256x306
>>9055896
they sound delicious
>>
Another Canada anon here. My Buynosaur packaged shipped on the 18th by Airmail and got here today, which is rather surprisingly fast. Makes me wonder if they didn't accidentally send it by Speedpost or something (not to mention I only paid HKD202 for 2.8kg since they screwed up my order a bit).
>>
Where's the best place to get secret shop style shoes? I know Seasons was supposed to be really good, but their shop is empty. I really hate an*tai*na. I've just had awful luck with them.
>>
File: cryy.jpg (9 KB, 391x220) Image search: [Google]
cryy.jpg
9 KB, 391x220
>>9055896
>mfw I just finished paying for a taobao order then I see this
>>
I've been looking at a new taobao agent since the last time I used one was last year and it was yoybuy. It was my first time using an agent and they were great for a small order. The only issue I have is that the USD to NZD really sucks right now and I have no idea if an agent that accepts payment in not-USD even exists. I've had a look at the spreadsheet and did some googling but couldn't find any results. So do agents that take payments in curencies other than USD exist?
>>
>>9068695
Some will take HKD as well. Only oSS I know of that doesn't take JUST USD or HKD is Buynosaur.
>>
>>9068695
Yes, yes...try Buynosaur anon...

I don't wanna be the "only" fucked here
>>
>>9068695
I swear someone asks this every thread... Spreenow takes HKD.
>>
Talking about the "great" Buynosaur again... Am I the only idiot who waits since MARCH? Is gonna be 4 months of waiting next week. Please tell me anyone I'm not alone in this nightmare </3
>>
>>9068747
Thanks, I usually only lurk every 3~4 threads or so, I'll check them out for my next order.

Any other agents?
>>9068745
From what I've seen in this thread it sees like it is best not to use them for now....
>>
>>9068751
What are you waiting for?
>>
>>9068751
I'm with you anon,.. March too. For 3 fucking wigs and a plushie
>>
>>9068765
Some stationery, an skirt, 2 shirts and a pair of shoes
>>
File: Taobao.jpg (3 MB, 2337x2000) Image search: [Google]
Taobao.jpg
3 MB, 2337x2000
The most recent order I made. Really excited for the shirts.
>>
>>9068751
Beginning/end of March? What kind of shipping did you get?
>>
Does taobao have anything like picture related? I don't care if it's a sandal or a closed shoe, I'm just looking for fillable clear platform shoes that aren't stripper heels and won't break the bank
>>
>>9068852
Middle. Also they even't shipped my items yet
>>
>>9068788
Source for overwatch shirts, neko atsume bag and blue ombre dress?
>>
>tfw trying Yoybuy after years because $10 coupon and free gift

Wish me luck, anons.
>>
>>9068609
Most places will let you do an add-on order. Taobaotrends does it for me all the time.
>>
How do you guys manage these huge hauls? Do you just spend tons of money at once, or just dump a bunch of stuff over time and then ship it all at once?
>>
>>9068977
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=533162908261
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=534389004594
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=533114485887
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=532609371908
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=534000551101

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=529844692764

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=532985228894
>>
>>9069294
Thanks anon!! <3
>>
>>9068601
I have two pairs of sosic shop shoes, and they're really great for the price. They're also super padded, which I like, but some people may not. I've had them for ~9 months and they seem to be pretty sturdy. Way better than body line, for sure.
>>
>>9069280
Usually save up and get everything at once to get a shipping deal. I cave before 11.11 though every year even though I should wait.
>>
>>9069280
spend a ton of money every few months on hauls and cry at my wallet so I can save on shipping
>>
File: taobao.jpg (388 KB, 1280x813) Image search: [Google]
taobao.jpg
388 KB, 1280x813
>>9069076
And order is placed. $20 total after I used my $10 coupon. Hoping it'll be even cheaper than that when they refund the domestic shipping I paid for several free shipping stores.
>>
>>9069357
Seconding this. I just got a pair of gold ones and they're amazing.
>>
>>9068863
I found these https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.999.41.VHfSEZ&id=524422783817&ns=1#detail
There are couple other listings with the same shoes but these were the cheapest and the only one that had any comments from buyers
>>
Any good stores for Disney cosplay?
>>
>>9069557
Previous total: $20.03 (after $10 coupon)
New total: $16.70 (after $10 coupon)

Wow, Yoybuy must have really changed because they actually honored my notes about free shipping. Unlike TaobaoRing who I had to fight with and even then they only honored free shipping about 50% of the time.
>>
Posting again because desperation and anxiety.

Anyone know how long surface parcel through Hong Kong Post through Buynosaur takes to reach the US? It was shipped in May and I haven't gotten any updates to far. I just need this shit before Otakon (August) and i'm freaking myself out now.
>>
>>9071447
usually takes 2 months, but considering it's Buynosaur, it is possible they give you a fake tracking number and didn't even ship your shit
>>
>>9068788
Link to the Love Live shirt and the blue/purple star top please?
>>
>>9071447
Anon, don't listen to >>9071471 they've never actually used Buynosaur.

Surface parcel takes forever. Seriously. If it was shipped mid - end of May you could easily expect another month of waiting minimum. Buynosaur can't control that.
>>
>>9071447
I used Surface Parcel for mine. It got shipped around April 19th and got here early June.
>>
>>9071563
>>9071550
Another month won't be bad. I just need it before August. I just don't want it to take four months. Thanks anons
>>
How much do you guys usually buy in one order? Some of you guys' compilation pics are huge and I'm wondering if I'm wasting on shipping
>>
>>9069557
>These Snake charms
Good taste kuroshit anon, good taste
>>
File: 108gx8n.gif (666 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
108gx8n.gif
666 KB, 300x200
>>9071757
He's my precious bby I can't deny it even though I'm way behind on the manga.
>tfw Circus Arc musical coming with Ankh as Joker
>>
File: Kirakira.png (132 KB, 370x422) Image search: [Google]
Kirakira.png
132 KB, 370x422
>>9071805
Oh god i didn't know for the musical.
This is going to be grorious.
I can't stop reading the scans/manga since i'm a tiny weeb agh i wanna know how it'll all end.
>tfw forever have a lesbian crush on Madame Red
Frick.
Also Snake is a cute.
>>
Does anyone know any good search terms to try and find jeans similar to these?
>>
>>9072027
I found these accidentally on fromjapan/mercari by searching for stuff from the Bubbles store. So: bubbles/bubbles japan/Any of this jumbled back into chinese: ハート くり抜き 切り抜き パンツ デニム スピンズ バブルス wego
>>
>>9068863
If you search YRU 鞋
stuff comes up.
>>
>>9072027
term for heart cutout is in the dictionary
>>
>>9071543
LL Shirt: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528263657844
Star top: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=532930166613
>>
>After 'Brexit' Vote, Yuan Falls to Weakest Point Against Dollar Since 2010
>>
What are your go to shops for clothes that look straight out of an anime?

Or what are your go to shops in general?
>>
The spreadsheets say not to use yoybuy but people are using it in the thread here. Is the spreadsheet outdated? If so, then what would be the most reliable SS to use to order customized sized items?
>>
>>9074008
All the reviews in the spreadsheet are from 2014 or earlier and the pro vs cons aren't too bad for a chinese website aside from the $900 thing, which sounds like a single case. I don't know who to believe.
>>
File: haul.png (4 MB, 1525x1331) Image search: [Google]
haul.png
4 MB, 1525x1331
Rest of this came in today. Shell bracelet was missing so I can't do a review on it, but I'll review the rest of this if anyone wants.
>>
>>9074112
Review and link for the boots? Thanks!
>>
>>9074082
The overcharging happened to multiple anons, but it seems like they have their shit under control now .
>>
I can always count on Taobao for the good shit.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=528047831953
>>
>>9074119

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w5003-6322803221.3.NsQJIS&id=521903869468&scene=taobao_shop

The boots were very disappointing for the price. I was expecting better quality for the jump, but the boots are the same quality you'd get from Antaina, dark trims on the leather and no padding inside. The boots are more ivory than white like in the stock photos. I wouldn't buy from them again unless they had a design I couldn't get at Antaina or Angelic Imprint.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.