[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMGCon 2016!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: banner01.jpg (411 KB, 960x426) Image search: [Google]
banner01.jpg
411 KB, 960x426
Con is this weekend. Owensboro KY. Anyone coming down from Indy?

>Master schedule: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ej0lIi4xRxYlV2QklaclE1R2M/view
>>
File: 1461030254956.gif (573 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1461030254956.gif
573 KB, 960x540
jej no, driving across that money-saving bridge from Evansville and back at the end of the day.
>>
I'll be there with my group coming from the Nashville area.

I'm only cosplaying for one day though, on Saturday. Look for a dude sloppily dressed as that Shimakaze boat bitch if you want to exchange dank memes.
>>
Ill be bringing myself and two friends from Lexington. We'll be there all 3 days.
>>
I'll be heading up there. Have to wait until around noon tomorrow for my brothers AC to be fixed. Should be there around 2-3. First time at OMGCON
>>
>>9047292
it's a pretty fun convention. Look out in particular for cosplay battleship/cosplay chess. Both run by the guy that does Evillecon in Evansville. He's pretty fun, goes by the name Ox King, like the guy from DBZ.
>>
>>9047561
I saw his Speed Friending panel on the list. I might check out the chess panel
>>
>night before
>too excited/worried to sleep
>friend comes over in 3 hours to do finishing touches
>leave in 5 hours
o-ok, I guess I won't sleep.
>>
I just called to find out the check in time and realized I had made the reservation for yesterday. Luckily the manager got me fixed up but now I have a late fee on the room. Better than loosing the room though I guess.

Great start to my first omgcon. Going to eat lunch and head down soon.
>>
>>9048146
Weird. Same thing happened with me at motel 6. Luckily they had an open room, but it was $20 more for the weekend. From the way the receptionist talked, it sounded like a very common occurrence.
>>
>>9048473
The reciptionist at the Holiday inn was very nice when I finally got here. She said it happens all the time. I just feel lucky to have gotten a room after I screwed up. So far its been a good con.
>>
File: 20160611_010727.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160611_010727.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>9046791
Me again

Y'all having fun?

Hung out with Xander and Greg last night and I've been having a blast so far desu
>>
File: 20160611_101008.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160611_101008.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
The 3 of us are walking around. Cosplay battleship was pretty fun. Headed to the contest in a few.
>>
Cosplay contest results are taking quite a while, going on 40 minutes now.
>>
Headed into the rave in a bit. Hope it's like last year with free energy drinks
>>
Despite a couple of problems I had a good time OMGCON. We'll be back next year for sure.
>>
>>9050720
Yeah, it seemed like in general they've hit that critical capacity where organization hasn't kept up with the population growth. Hope they can tame it for next yrat.
>>
>>9050892
Actually all of the problems I had were on my side (booking the room a day early, forgetting my badge and having to wait for my brother to bring it back, forgetting a piece to a prop).

They are a long way to go from being as disorganized as MTAC and have a much better location. I didn't have any problems with organization or crowds.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.