[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Share your embarassing moments in cosplay/lolita/jfash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: téléchargement.png (3 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
3 KB, 224x224
ITT: Share your embarassing moments in cosplay/lolita/jfash

Beginning with something that happened today.
>be me, lolita.
>yesterday
>message a girl i havent talked to in some time
>hey just passing by to see if you are doing ok we could maybe hang out in lolita outside this summer i know a nice spot in a big public garden to take pretty pictures and we could have a nice drink and little biscuits
>she doesnt answer
>ok.jpg
>answers this morning
>"oh hi yes sure i would love ittt"
>Oh great!
>"btw i had a dream of us having sex together last night it was great ////"
>realizes what i just read
>mfw
>doesnt answer

I might be lesbian but holy shit
>>
>>8936291
What the actual fuck.
Stay away from her anon.
>>
File: forumweapon3.png (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
forumweapon3.png
96 KB, 400x400
>>
>>8936291
desu I'm desperate enough I would take it.

Even if we weren't romantically compatible, a rori fwb that I could court at high tea and fuck through my dorm bed sounds ideal.
>>
File: ryukodisgust.jpg (55 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
ryukodisgust.jpg
55 KB, 210x210
>>8936291
>lolita time at the con
>having liquid diarrhea
>knock on door
>can't decide whether to say "occupied" or "just a minute"
>time runs out
>an obese breaks the lock and sticks her head in the stall
>make eye contact with her as I continue to shit a river
>>
>>8939614
That's terrible, anon.
>>
Is there a lot of lesbians in lolita?
>>
>>8939614
:( oh wow
>>
>>8936291
If it made you uncomfortable in a bad way and you don't want any, reply something like 'hey I'm glad I was good in your dream, that's funny because being ASEXUAL, I'm certainly out of that loop', then laugh together, remain friends, have tea and biscuits.
>>
>>8939894
But anon said she's lesbian. She shouldn't have to pretend to be of a completely different sexuality because another person is being weird and inappropriate.
>>
>>8939922
Regardless of orientation, if I don't want to have sex with or even entertain the thought of it with someone I certainly am asexual towards them. It doesn't affect my orientation at all. Besides it was just a suggestion.
>>
This is from forever ago, but I still think about it late at night.

>wearing lolita to an acting class because friend said it would be alright
>instructor comes in
>I'm sweating buckets
>she stares at me for forever
>her jaw is dropped, she doesn't look happy
>finally she speaks
>"oh my gosh, you look so cute. Can you tell me where you bought your dress?"
>manage to write down the site (thank goodness I was wearing Bodyline that day.)
>class proceeds as normal
>>
File: 1457700530799.jpg (11 KB, 172x159) Image search: [Google]
1457700530799.jpg
11 KB, 172x159
Eh, this was more my fault than anything but...

>Attend my first con several years ago
>It's downtown, I live on the edge of the city.
>No big deal
>One quick bus ride and a ride on the subwy will take me there
>Travel 30 minutes in complete costume
>Go home still dressed up

At the time it didn't really bother me, in fact it was nice that some little kids thought I was a real life knightly character and made their day special. But still, walking through the city dressed like a clown. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Thankfully I did a smart thing the following year and managed to pack my gear in a small duffel bag.
>>
File: ^__^.png (98 KB, 197x356) Image search: [Google]
^__^.png
98 KB, 197x356
>>8939614
>can't decide whether to say "occupied" or "just a minute"

Glad I'm not the only one who does this.
>>
>>8940041
..? I wear my cosplays out if they're not huge, I'm not sure why you'd be like this about it. it's way more uncomfortable to get everything on at the con, even if there's dressing rooms.
I accidentally fucked with a train ticket checker once by taking off my wig while she was gone (was a pretty casual homestuck cosplay so nothing flashy), she was confused as fuck about where the chick with short blonde hair went.
>>
>>8940041

Why not you know just like have fun? Making kids happy sounds awesome. And people probably aren't wielded out too much by things like that, they probably either think there is some costume thing going on or its a marketing shtick.
>>
File: forumweapon2.png (88 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
forumweapon2.png
88 KB, 310x464
>be 10 yr old
>just discovered lolita
>ask mom to buy me a lolita dress
>"okay"
>dress is very ita.
>wore dress to every special occasion
>cringe.jpg

I still have the dress in my closet, not sure why I haven't thrown it out yet. But every time I remember wearing that dress I wanna kill myself.
>>
>>8940708
It's ok anon. You were a child anon, you didn't know better.
>>
>>8940716
The worst part is that I actually knew what I was doing and I thought it was actually lolita.
>>
>>8940708
>10 year old in lolita
Sounds cute af no matter how ita u were
>>
>>8943427
every ten year old ever thinks they know what they're doing but they do not

does not matter the topic
>>
>>8939834
According to the recent survey, cgl is 7.1% gay, 41.8% bi, and only 35.3% straight. (Also, 8.4% asexual, and 7.5% "other".) That's not taking into account gender or how many of them are cosplayers and not lolitas, but yeah, there's probably a lot of queer lolitas.
>>
>>8944714
Eh, I agree with you. I guess I really didn't know what I was doing, lol.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.