[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ralph.png (538 KB, 844x653) Image search: [Google]
ralph.png
538 KB, 844x653
Old thread is in sage

Shitposting GO

srsly what's everyone doing? Anime North, Yeticon, ConBravo, Otakuthon, etc etc

Cosplay plans? Meetups? More picnics getting sabotaged by shitlords?

Made this Canada General so frogs and Vancouver don't feel left out.
>>
>>8909191
>>8909191
>>8909191
>>
>>8916479
As I mentioned in the other thread, I am going to the Kelowna Fan Expo tomorrow. It's rather new apparently and only the one day. I'll be cosplaying as RE1 Chris Redfield and hopefully make some new friends in this city.
>>
>>8916479
What is Yeticon anyways? I've never heard of it.
>>
Antonio lied. He claimed that the City of Mississauga was investigating Cosplay Hangout Group events and that his permits were threatened (which was impossible)
The truth is, he was calling in complaints trying to get it shut down. When the city refused to act, he took it the law his own hands like a thug and started to harass and threaten cosplayers with risks of fines and arrests.
Afterwards, he posted that the would be posting the "official filings" from the City as evidence to support his claims. Those filings haven't been posted. We are still waiting for them. When will Antonio take responsibility for lies and apologize?
>>
>>8921232
Why would he apologize when there's plenty of people gullible enough to believe his half-baked stories?
>>
>>8921232
!!! Sauce pls, this is too good holy shit
>>
>>8921244
And look at all the people gullible to believe the hate and drama that people here try and spread.

>>8921626
Stop trying to rekindle this shit storm. Both sides fucked up, don't need to restart this dramafest. Both communities are trying to move on.

And I'd rather be lied to, then break any laws or by-laws well attending an illegal event
>>
>>8921994
>And I'd rather be lied to, then break any laws or by-laws well attending an illegal event

WOW JUST WOW
>>
File: the goddamn batman.jpg (699 KB, 1066x1569) Image search: [Google]
the goddamn batman.jpg
699 KB, 1066x1569
Go to Fan Expo Vancouver every year as pic related.

People like my lazy style.
>>
>>8921994
>And I'd rather be lied to, then break any laws or by-laws well attending an illegal event

A perfect example of one of Antonio's gullible sheep...
>>
>>8922376
Far from it. I dislike the guy as much as anyone here. Just think following laws is above telling the truth or lying.
>>
>>8922082
You're a tumblr punchline. It's so bad that it's good, like, ironically good, and the people who laugh with you are trying too hard. Like a cardboard Gundam, you're a barrel-bottom scraper looking for a cheap laugh.
You're a goddamn pop-culture joke, and I hope you are aware that you're not new, so have fun for yourself and only yourself, because you're a dime a dozen.
And wash your fucking hair. Even if you do come from a basement, you don't have to look like it.
>>
>>8921994
sorry for hurting your feelings antonio :((( i just love that good dramu :((((
>>
File: 2012726-blue-m-pano.jpg (114 KB, 590x378) Image search: [Google]
2012726-blue-m-pano.jpg
114 KB, 590x378
>>8920660

YetiCon is a first year convention being held at the Blue Mountain Resort in Collingwood, On. It looks like they're trying to pull off a Canadian ColossalCon.

It looks like they've got more activities planed than the average small con, but it's hard to say how good it will be.
>>
>>8923356
If you think that's him, your stupid. He's said openly many a time here, facebook and irl that he rarely posts to threads. And when he does, he wouldn't hide behind an anon. So can your fake dramu
>>
>>8923387
with all the lies he's given us, you actually believe him?
>>
>>8923387
The other night, in the other thread, as users were actively posting about Antonio he was on Facebook writing "Fuck Everything" and other damning updates. It was pretty clear that he looks at 4chan often.

>>8923143
Yeah man, a police officer would NEVER lie to you!
You sound like the 12 year old that's arguing against privacy "IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!"
It's really sad. What a shitty interpretation of our rights, laws, and responsibilities as a society and as an individual.
>>
>>8923387
>your stupid.
>>
>>8923624
Looking and replying are two very different things. I only said he "rarely posts here".

>>8923387
I dare you to say that to my face!
>>
>>8923236
Ouch, why the hostility?
>You're not even wrong though.
>>
>>8920660
fantastic name
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.