[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kawa-Kon 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 160-large.png (61 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
160-large.png
61 KB, 200x200
This is going to be a long short given this is a small, local con but whatever.

>Who are you cosplaying as?
>Why are you even going to this small ass con?
>How many days are you going
>Where are you coming from
>What you planning to do throughout the weekend?
>Possible cgl meetup?

I'm going to be cosplaying as Garterbelt from Panty and Stocking but only on Saturday night. Other than that my only plans are to body scrubs in the game room at whichever fighting games they have and drink until shit pops off.
>>
Are you the person who cosplays Garterbelt at every single STL area con? I'm just curious, why do you keep going? I've seen you post on cgl for almost every con or wandering the con alone and I'm just wondering what you get out of it.
>>
>>8915320
> sempai has been noticed by a random girl
That's cute OP.

> undecided
> because I don't trust niggas in KC
> undecided
> I want to try the speed dating shit, but holy fuck St. Louisians are devoted to looking as androgynous (in the worse way) and greasy as possible
> m-maybe
>>
>>8915418
You've driving from KC to STL alone for the past four years (at least) to MAYBE go to speed dating? Jfc man just go on OkCupid.
>>
Kawa is the worst St. Louis area con, save your money for ASTL or even Natsu. Or CosplaCon.
>>
>>8915434
I heard the same thing in the ACEN thread, but I refuse to heed warnings and choose to run headlong into disaster

>Who are you cosplaying as?
Nothing, since I only heard about this a couple days ago
>Why are you even going to this small ass con?
Literally nothing better to do
>How many days are you going
Probably just Saturday
>Where are you coming from
STL City, in the CWE
>What you planning to do throughout the weekend?
Probably just walk around not having fun, if what I've been hearing about Kawa is any indication
>Possible cgl meetup?
Wouldn't mind it, but I've not been coming to cgl for too long so I don't think I'd qualify
>>
>>8915320
Yea. For posting on cgl, nothing really, just a time killer and curious. For the aimlessly wandering, I'm usually bored as hell and restless. That and I usually like to break away from my main group.

For why i go, eh, something to do on Saturday or the weekend if I got nothing preplanned prior.
>>
>>8915424
I'm not OP, I thought it was cute someone recognized him.
>>
Everyone who is going to this and is also a 4channer have to be men approaching 30, right? There's no way I could actually find a female friend my age to discuss skin care tips and Ulzzang with at kawa-kon. ;_;
>>
>>8916083
You sound like a huge bitch.
>>
>>8917275
It's that St. Louis mentality.
>>
Con is today! Bump!
>>
^yay...
>>
So, how was it? Stories, pics, etc?
>>
>>8922102
Seconded, also curious. I couldn't make it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.