[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circle Lens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_3589.jpg (201 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3589.jpg
201 KB, 888x888
The site where I usually buy is pinky paradise, but I wanted to see other options and to know where do you buy yours.
>>
I buy mine mainly from Uniqso and Honeycolor
Guess this will be the next Lens thread?
>>
I don't want this thread to die, as I'm also interested. I only know of pinky paradise because they usually sell the best ones for cosplay and general wear imo
>>
I always buy at solution-lens.
The website isn't pretty, but the lenses and selection are great.
Also the best deals and prices I've encountered so far.
>>
Any web with "cheap" sclera lenses? (60$ for example)
>>
>>8890598
>cheap sclera lenses

have fun losing your eyesight, they're not cheap for a reason
>>
>>8890596
I'm so glad I found someone else that uses that site, I thought I was the only one. Sad that they only come in plano, but I love their prices and gifts. Their customer service is great- once, my order got delayed for a few days and after I emailed them, they included a free pair of lenses as an apology.
>>
>>8890596
>>8890734

Are their lenses fake? Why are they so cheap? Doesn't seem trustworthy.
I always buy from Pinkyparadise, I both heard and had bad encounters with Uniqso's and Honeycolor's customer services, I wouldn't recommend them.
>>
>>8890800
Not fake- they don't have prescription in their lenses, so that's the reason I believe they're inexpensive. I've ordered from them over 5 times and have always gotten much faster shipping than PinkyParadise or HoneyColor
>>
Is it true that Pinky Paradise has been shipping fakes and now asks for your social security number?
>>
>>8890868
They haven't asked for my SSN. You can't believe everything you read on the internet, anon...
>>
I usually buy from Exotic Lenses but that's when I don't need circle lenses, which is the usual. They're not cheap cheap like Pinky, but they last like 3/4 years. The expiration date on my first pair I ever bought hasn't passed yet.

I've only tried Pinky once for two lenses. They were great but then dried up solid in the little cat holders. I blamed the lenses, but I'm assuming it's the cute case not having as good of a seal when closed as normal perscription cases. Maybe all the solution evaporated? Because all my other cases/lenses stay hydrated for daaaaaaays.

So maybe I'll try Pinky again since I always hear good things.
>>
>>8890982
It's the cases and the fact that you actually need to change the solution every few months or so. You can't just leave it there forever.
>>
>tfw Uniqso is now the only site that does prescription lenses and takes Paypal but they haven't restocked in ages.
>>
>>8890997
PinkyParadise does both too. Uniqso takes forever to restock and whenever Anzujaamu or another one of their sponsors gets a pair from them, that pair will sell out in like 2 days.
>>
>>8890975
That's why I was asking if it was true. More concerned about the fakes. Thanks either way.
>>
>>8890975
A friend told me they asked for her SSN, so...
>>
>>8891022
why don't you check it out yourself? that's the only way to know for sure.
>>
>>8891022
is she sure that the email came from pinky paradise? and not some random phishing shit posing as PP?
that's kind of a serious thing if they really did ask her that and so if she is for real I think people would really appreciate seeing proof of that.
>>
I just bought from Pinky Paradise like a month ago and they didn't ask for Social. That's weird.
>>
>>8891035
I'll try to get her to at least send me her proof, if not post it somewhere.

>>8891025
I'm not the original anon who asked, and I've only ever used Honey Color, but I'm checking PP right now, and at least up to payment information input, they don't ask.
>>
>>8891007
Na, I tried Pinky the other day and they seem to have stopped using Paypal, it wasn't a payment option.
>>
Is there any way to make scleras last for longer than a year? I really want a pair but I need in prescription and that's just not a sum I'm willing to shell out if I'll just be able to wear them like, five times.

Can you just keep them 'til the expiration date on the container, provided you switch the solution and cases regularly?
>>
>>8891285
Don't be so fucking cheap with your eyes and suck it up.
>>
>>8890596
>>8890734
Huh... I'm going to check them out. I only ever need planos (lucky20-20fag) so of they're cheap and ligit ngl I'm pretty psyched.
>>
>>8891299
Nah it's just a matter of not buying them in that case, but most people I follow seem to be keeping their scleras for longer so it made me wonder.
>>
>>8890982
......Anon. The expiration date is when they will expire if you DONT OPEN THEM. Any soft lens will expire within a MAX of a year. Exotic-lens says on their own website that they expire "1 Year from opening". Please throw your lenses away before you damage your eyes.
>>
>>8891560
.... well fuck me gently with a chainsaw
>>
Honestly, if you really want sclera lenses, be prepared not to wear them that often and not get your money's worth. They're just not feasible you're not using for a specific character.
>>
not sure what kind of contacts to use but I want ones that make it look like I have natural grey or blue eyes.
the issue is most lenses don't show up on video though.

so, does anyone know of any lenses that will show up on camera?
>>
>>8892005
Look at pictures of the contacts lenses before you buy them. Pinky Paradise has lots of customer photos or you can just Google the brand and color you want to buy. In general, lenses that advertise as "natural" will not be visible in pictures, but those that show up in pictures often look weird in real life.
>>
I've never used Pinky Paradise, so I can't make a comparison to it. I usually use Honey Color and I've had good luck with them. I used Lens Village once and they were equally good, and possibly with a larger selection than Honey Color (but not as big as Pinky Paradise). I'd definitely buy from either of them again.
>>
>>8892272
I've had the issue where

>it doesn't show up in real life or on camera but the second you use flash photography it looks gorgeous

>looks freakish in real life, freakish on camera, but hey, you can see it at least
>>
I want heart eye lenses.. like in hentai.. for reasons
anyone know of a good safe place to get them?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.