[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CGL White Day part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: 1453675014587.png (891 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453675014587.png
891 KB, 1000x1000
I want to see all the cute shit everyone's received!
>>
>tfw doing my bills to figure out how much i can overspend on giftees

i love spending money holy fuck stop me
>>
>>8872407
>everyone's received

Oh anon, we have till the end of the month to send our gifts, no? I'm not done yet.
>>
I'm a little concerned my giftee didn't get my package. It days it was delivered, but to the wrong town.
>>
>>8872776
Whoops *says. Stupid phone.
>>
>>8872447
You do have until the end of the month! Some people have already sent out their gifts or received them, so some people may want to post.

There were quite a few people who posted right up until the last thread was archived, so if you had a question or posted that you received, it might not be bad to post again!
>>
Just received custom notification for the stuff what I ordered from Japan for my giftees, I hope that I can send the packages out soon.

KK from Austria, OP from The Netherlands and SS from CA, USA is it ok to add some local sweets, snacks, tea or other trinkets?
>>
>>8872442
Me too Anon, me too..

A payment for one of my gifts bounced back to me.. turns out my bank had blocked my card from online activity as "unusual transactions" were happening..

I was on a spree, dammit!

AH from QLD Im waiting for the items to arrive with my SS then I will have them shipped directly to you!

PW from NZ I have ordered a bunch of stuff for you online (theres where my bank got suspicious) and I will hold off posting until the very end of the cut off time so hopefully everything will arrive in time.. kicking myself for not ordering sooner..
>>
File: giphy.gif (979 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
979 KB, 500x278
>>8873386
KK here, absolutely yes for me. I plan to do the same.
>>
>>8873386
OP here, local sweets etc sound lovely! I'm gonna stuff my packages with tea and more too!
>>
File: tumblr_o1lnhfrXsd1s8yicyo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x291) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1lnhfrXsd1s8yicyo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x291
>>8873483
Will try to find you some awesome local stuff too then
>>
MN from NY I'm just making one last little thing for you and I'll have your package sent soon!
KM from NV yours is going to take a little bit longer and I've got to find some interesting chocolate treats for you, but I have a plan!
>>
LP from PA, CL from CT, and AH from CT, I mailed out your packages toady! So keep an eye out for them next week!
>>
File: UwantIt.gif (2 MB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
UwantIt.gif
2 MB, 500x230
>>8872442
Shh, just let it happen.
>>
BB from WV, I just received the last of your gifts and should ship out soon!
SP from ON, I'm sorry to say that most of your gifts haven't arrived yet but once they do I will get them to you ASAP!! I'm really sorry about the inconvenience.

>>8874015
Can't wait!
>>
>>8874003
KM here
Thank you so much! I'm super excited to see what this plan entails.
>>
>>8873432
PW here, that's totally ok! I won't worry if it's a bit later then. Hope your bank is all sorted now. I still have to send out my gifts.
>>
PR from CA and MA from TX: how's the weather? if i send edible treats, will they melt?
>>
Are people having gifts sent directly to their giftees? I ended up needing to change my gameplan, and I'm worried that things won't arrive in time if I have them shipped to me first, but I really wanted to wrap things nicely.
>>
>>8875371
Some people are and others like to get them first to wrap/ship all together.
>>
File: socks.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
socks.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
OH to KY: Just ordered your gift, and it's expected delivery is Thursday.

I got the socks you sent me & they're so cute! Thank you so much <3
>>
>>8875240
MA here, it's Texas man, we never know. If you do I would love them but perhaps put them within a container so IF they melt nothing else gets damaged.
Also your other item arrived so I should be sending out your gift soon this week!
>>
>>8876694
I'm so glad you got them!
>>
I'm so nervous that my gifts won't be cohesive enough or that my giftees will hate them.
>>
>>8876810
okay, will do.

if by chance your gift to me arrives before i send yours out (still waiting for the order to arrive), i may delay opening, but i will let you know if it arrives!
>>
>>8877037
2bh i think almost all of us have that fear
>>
File: woop woop!.gif (495 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
woop woop!.gif
495 KB, 500x443
>>8877649
alright! no worries
>>
Bumping in case of autistic overload.
>>
>>8873386
Absolutely! Local snacks would be awesome. Thank you!
>>
BB from WV, I shipped your package out this morning! It should reach you by Thursday or Friday. I hope you like everything!
>>
File: IMG_20160222_141438968_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160222_141438968_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
>>8874015
AH from CT hear and I received my package today!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! everything is so cute, and I have to say the catxrelakkuma series is one of my favorites and the wristcuffs are very cute!
>>
ML from OH just waiting on some stuff I bought but I hope to have your stuff sent out by next week!
>>
>>8879239
Ahh I'm so glad you liked everything!
>>
I thought we had till Mar 15 to do stuff?
Does anyone have an archive link for last thread?
>>
>>8879250
if you read the first few posts of the thread you would see someone already asked and answered this same question (that came off as super bitchy but i don't mean it to be)
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 501x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 501x633
MN from NY here! Anon thank you so much for these! They are super cute and I'm currently deciding where to put them!

Sorry for not responding sooner, it took me a bit to get to my mail centers sadly because my class schedule and their hours don't quite line up. Thanks again!
>>
>>8879436
I was hoping you'd like them! I'm sorry if it seems like too little of a gift. I can send a card and other goodies as well.
>>
CF from NZ, I've sent your gift just now, should be with you in ~ 3 days or less hopefully. Hope you like everything.
>>
File: Snapchat-1412614431061448597.jpg (694 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1412614431061448597.jpg
694 KB, 1080x1920
>>8879239
>>8879248
I'm CL from CT and I also got my package from you today! I'm so shocked and happy with everything, thank you so much!!
Tbh I was going to ship yours today but after this I have to step my game up. Thank you so much!!
>>
MN from NY, be on the lookout for an ultra kawaii special delivery gull in your mailbox the next couple of days!
>>
File: IMG_20160222_213407.jpg (1 MB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160222_213407.jpg
1 MB, 1564x1564
>>8879765
Hope no one minds this pic of how cute everything was packaged! Thank you again!!
>>
>>8879765
Where did anons find stuff like this? Did you just buy online?
>>
>>8879778
That's adorable and I definitely don't mind you sharing. I want to see everything each anon gets, that's half the fun of it. Plus I love the oven mitt!
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
LP from PA here, I just got my package when I got home from work! I had a long, boring day at work and was already looking forward to/hoping it would be here today... and it was!

Everything is SO adorable and EXTREMELY thoughtful!! Thank you so much! I'm dying over that Miku charm, I can't wait to add it to my Miku ita bag! It all really brightened my day, thank you! Everything is perfect.

Also, your little witch stationery is absolutely adorable.

I love you salty gulls~
Thank you again!!
>>
I feel like I'm being whiney or something but anyone else feeling anxious that they haven't seen their gifter post anything? I think my list was detailed enough so they didn't need to ask any additional questions but I haven't seen anything like a "Hey X, can't wait to buy your stuff!" or something like that. Meh, I'm a bit of a worrier, so perhaps I'm just worrying over nothing.
>>
>>8879779
I'm not them, but I can get certain items at local asian markets and I live somewhat near a Sanrio store and a few toy stores that import stuff. It's more easy to buy online if I need something specific though.
>>
>>8879726
Eeep! Excited! I will keep an eye out!
>>
>>8879814
I feel you anon. I think my initials were mentioned in the first thread but nothing after that. I trust my gifters though and it's still early enough for me not to panic or anything, though it would be nice to see a shout out.
>>
>>8879829
Yeah. Maybe I'm just worrying because it's cgl and there's the anonymous factor? I guess if anything goes wrong I can just bring it up with the organizer. But you're right, it is still early! I'll just chill out and wait.
>>
Sorry for the radio silence. I've been super busy!

JM from Canada, KK from Austria, and MT from Estonia, I'll be shopping this week and will send things out by the weekend! Thanks for your patience!
>>
>>8879870
Oh, also, KK you mentioned you like JoJo. Do you have any favorite arcs/characters?
>>
>>8879765
>>8879810
I'm so happy and relieved you guys like everything!

and >>8879779, I actually found some of the things on tokyo otaku mode!
>>
AC from NC, USA -- the last gift is in the mail so I should be able to mail out your gift next Monday! Is it okay to include any well-wrapped snacks?
>>
>>8879875
Did the stuff from TOM arrive fairly quickly? It looks like one of my gifts isn't going to arrive anywhere near on time.
Are any anons crafting gifts to send? I'm waiting on stuff to make a couple of brooches and resin charms.
>>
>>8880317
my order took a little less than week with free shipping.
>>
ET from TX and SF from CA, you may get your gifts after White Day. I have a con on the weekend of 3/18 and it's crunchtime for me right now. I will definitely keep you both updated on this!

>>8879814
I'm in the same boat as you - haven't had my initials dropped yet, but there are still a couple weeks left in the exchange so I'm not too worried yet.
>>
>>8880317
I'm crafting! Or rather, have crafted already. Each of my giftees are getting something handmade. 2 of 3 are at least getting a single crafted item that I think are acceptable for the price bracket, but I'm going shopping on Friday to pad them out more. 3rd anon is getting more bought stuff, only because I couldn't think of what to make that would fit her aesthetic.
With all that in mind, I'll hopefully have all my gifts sent out this weekend.
>>
>>8879651
No they are perfect! Thank you!
>>
>>8879870
KK here. Take your time, I'll also be sending out stuff at the end of the week.

My fav JoJo is Joseph Joestar, and I kinda like Dio too. But anything is fine, thank you!
>>
JL from IL just letting you know that I'm hoping to get your gift sent out by the beginning of next week!
>>
[email protected]

Remember you always contact me directly on e-mail, I'm answering questions daily <3

Plus don't forget to take a proof photo of the shipment or have tracking number, in case there's a problem later.
>>
>>8880751
So tracking numbers are not required?
>>
>>8880775
We agreed on last thread, because tracking number is very expensive in some cases, and the purpose is to have a proof of the shipment, that a photo of the receipt is totally valid.
>>
>>8879765
>>8879875
I really did, thanks so much!! I sent out your package today and it should be there Friday!

>>8880751
My mobile app is fucky and I think I might have just sent my proof of shipment without the image attached, so please let me know if that happened so I can resend!
>>
I feel like I've ran into a thousand roadblocks with my gifts, but I've finally ordered most of my things! I'm so excited. I love gift exchanges and I can't wait to put everything together. I'll definitely be going over for my giftees, I wish I'd signed up for more.
>>
File: 1439785351360.jpg (156 KB, 464x437) Image search: [Google]
1439785351360.jpg
156 KB, 464x437
>LT from VIC!
Do you like biscuit and/or Alice themes?
>>
How did everyone else determine what was "enough"?
I spent more than my bracket on my giftee, but it still doesn't look like very much because the items are smaller: a hair accessory and keychain. I'm worried she will think I skimped out since some people felt that way from the last exchange. I tried padding with a handmade thing and some tea, but now that I look at them I worry if maybe they are not good enough...
>>
>>8882059
I'm kind of feeling this way right now.

My two smaller brackets have over-spent by $5 each and have a couple of big things.
My bigger bracket is packed full of small things but only at a third of the cost bracket and I've run out of ideas to fill it.
>>
>>8882059
>>8882078
I picked the 5-10$ range, just for a try, and I've just spend almost 40$, haha.
I don't want anything in return, I just loved to buy cute things for a cgl anon <3
>>
>>8882059
I kept track of the cost of things and try to make it equal or greater than the price bracket. Plus if it was handmade I took mental note of how much it would have sold for in AA or whatever, though I don't really count it much and I use it as filler. For my $5-10 bracket I spent about $5 on candy/food, $10 on a plush, drew a fullcolor Valentine card of their husbando, included some tea... and I still wanted to do more.

>>8882092
Hot dang anon.
>>
>>8882162
Mine was 11-20, and I spent nearly 25 on the hair accessory alone but compared to some gifts people have been posting, it seems like hardly anything...
>>
>>8882059
>>8882078
Important thing to remember is that many anons like >>8882092 are going overbudget on their gifts which makes a $5-$10 tier become a $15-$20 tier in terms of price.

Just remember quality>quantity. If you only have 1-2 items but they are your giftee's interests, they will be much more valued than the grab bag of random items that they are lukewarm to. For example, I did the xmas exchange and one of my gifters sent me a huge gift filled with stuff that I have no interest in. I appreciate the thought and effort but to be perfectly honest, about 95% is sitting untouched in a desk drawer and will eventually end up in the trashbin.

If you feel you must pad your gift, handmade stuff is unique and can be "cheap" if you only take crafting supplies into consideration (art, jewelry, candles, edibles). Otherwise browse the dollar sections at stores to find cute desk supplies - paperclips, small notepads, pens - these are all things people use regularly so it's hard to go wrong.
>>
>>8882191
>Important thing to remember is that many anons like >>8882092 # are going overbudget on their gifts which makes a $5-$10 tier become a $15-$20 tier in terms of price.
I think it's more important to remember that if you signed up for a $5-$10 bracket that is what's expected from you, and you shouldn't feel pressured to go above it because some anons have the means to be more generous. If you want to add extras that's your decision, but know that you might not get that in return and that anything that falls within the decided value of the bracket you signed up for its perfectly acceptable and will be appreciated by any sensible gull.
>>
File: image.jpg (925 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
925 KB, 2560x1920
BB form WV here, I just got your package LP, and I love it so much!
The cookies are delicious and will be great with the tea, the ring and pin are both adorable and I can't wait to wear them, and I was actually really surprised by the love live blind box (cause I'm currently addicted to SIF) and it would have been even more amazing if I'd gotten Hanayo, but Rin's good too!

Thank you so much again!
>>
File: 2016-02-24_12-11-52.jpg (201 KB, 365x651) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-24_12-11-52.jpg
201 KB, 365x651
I've been seriously debating the last month or so as to whether or not to buy this. I'm so so so so happy right now. This is just so perfect. Thank you so much.
>>
MT in Estonia, OVdP in Netherlands, SS in CA, do you like Sailor Moon?
>>
>>8882325
That's what I meant when I said anons are going overbudget. Just because they spent more than the tier required does not mean you are obligated to do so. After all, that would defeat the purpose of being able to choose tiers in the first place. I agree - any sensible person will understand that just because she went over does not mean that her giftee will also go over budget.

>>8882364
What is that little bottle? A pin? Very cute gift; I especially love that the cookie is wearing a beret!

>>8882376
Great minds! It's always great when you and your gifter are on the same wavelength.
>>
File: 984694212123.jpg (16 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
984694212123.jpg
16 KB, 400x227
>went to the local Japanese supermarkets to get some kawai snacks and sweets
>bought so much I'm over the price range just with food
>have other gifts too

Guess I'll eat some.
>>
>>8882414
Are you me?

> go to local markets for snacks and sweets
> grab all my favorites plus random ones with characters and themes my giftee likes, and clearance deals
> realize I spent the whole budget on food
I just love buying cute things and junk food always has the most appealing packaging...
>>
>get in touch with anons from SS thread wanting to be gift penpals
>both immediately stop responding once I let them know the first package has been sent
>I don't even mind if they don't want to send me stuff, I just want to know if they like the packages
Let me live through all of you gulls. So many cute gifts!
>>
>>8882414
>local Japanese supermarkets
I'm so jealous you even have this.

>>8882480
At least you were getting replies, albeit for a short while. My SS asked to be penpals so I sent them letters and have yet to hear back from any of them.
>>
>>8882708
>>8882480
Both my anons this time around have asked to be penpals, and I feel bad saying no, but I don't want to offend them with my awful handwriting (I have a tremor from a medical condition). It's hard to read and so gross, but all I've ever wanted was a penpal.
>involuntarily turning this into a feels thread

I'm going candy shopping tomorrow! Do you think local sweets/chocolate are okay in standing of Japanese candy? Because I know any Japanese candy I get here, my anons will be able to get where they live.
>>
>>8882376
It's my pleasure! I'm glad you like it!
>>
>>8882364
GDI I sent you one of the same things. At least it's a different color?
>I wanted it in that colour and they sent me the wrong one
H-hope you still like it.
>>
>>8882721
Don't worry! You can always buy cute stationary and print your letter on it in a cute font!
>>
>>8882721
You can always write up your letter on the computer and print it out! Don't give up your pen pal dreams anon! Also, I think local candy sounds good. I live near a family owned European store (I'm in the states though) with a lot of unique candy and stuff from various places that I think my anon would have a very hard time finding, so I want to get them some of that rather than Japanese candy they could order online.
>>
PW from NZ

I have received your gift!! I would take a pic and show how cute it all was.. but I got over excited and opened everything already before thinking about photos haha I love everything! And all of the cute packaging!

I have a feeling that the stuff I bought for you will not arrive in time so I may post it in 2 separate packages of what I have already (make sure at least SOMETHING is sent by the date) and the stuff that arrives later!
>>
>>8882843
I'm so glad you like everything! And that's so sweet of you as long as you don't mind sending two packages.
>>
>>8882364
Yay! I'm so glad you like it all! It was a lot of fun picking stuff out! I was really worried of things getting damaged in the box I sent, but I'm glad it made it okay!
>>
>>8882751
that's a good idea! I'll have to play around with sizing up my printer and hope my anons don't think it's silly.

>tfw I want to do dumb stuff like spray perfume on paper and cover it in cute stickers like a giant weeb, but I should probably aim for more elegance.

>>8882764
That's what I was thinking. I have nice 'main' gifts picked out, but I also want some other little things to pad the present out with.
>>
Was planning on using my tax return to buy gifts, but my last employer is being super shitty about getting me my papers so I can't file anything until I get them... Super scared I won't make deadline now, and it feels especially bad because I got paired with really good people ;;
>>
>>8882392
Yes! Ovdp here. My fav is sailor Venus.
>>
>JC from Tasmania.

I feel so bad! I already have some really nice smaller things for you, but I want to include some larger items and your descriptions were a little vague!

Do you have any dream dresses? Or maybe some of the favourite main pieces you already have?
>>
>>8882392
MT from Estonia here. Sailor Moon is ok for me. Seen only some episodes, but it looks nice.
>>
File: umm.png (138 KB, 352x444) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
138 KB, 352x444
Doing my buying today. Automatic Honey, Peppermint Fox and Vooodoodolly either have stuff up or are updating in a few minutes/days. Would those be good gifts even if it's just accessories? My giftees just listed liking general weeb trash, cute stuff, and himegyaru.
>>
>>8882392
>SS in CA
I thiiink that's me haha!

Ehh I'm not super into it, to be honest!
>>
File: 1407102210783.png (107 KB, 365x330) Image search: [Google]
1407102210783.png
107 KB, 365x330
>>8886270
I forgot about that exchange rate. Had the fucking witch ring in my cart, checked the exchange rate, removed it, and then instantly regretted it. I've failed you, anon.
>>
>>8885264
I'm so sorry I was so vague! My current favourite dress is Lief's Gardenberries in black! I love prints that have the same motifs I mentioned in my 'likes' section, so anything like that would be adored! (Also anything classic with deer/rabbits etc. I can't remember if I included that)
Unfortunately I don't have any other main pieces I'm totally in love with. I'm sorry I'm so vague, anon! Please forgive me!

I also like Star Wars (new) Teen Wolf and Pokemon, if that opens up idea pools for you, anon.
>>
CL and AM from the US, what clothing sizes do you usually wear?
>>
>>8886270
That picture gets me all the time.
>>
> tfw no package yet
>>
File: 2016-02-28_18.02.56.jpg (299 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-28_18.02.56.jpg
299 KB, 690x690
>>8888282
Bonus feels. Kawaii addition.
>>
>>8886891
AM from US here, are you SP from canada? If so I wear s-m. Also hi! I'll be shipping your package out next week.
>>
KM from NV, your package will ship tomorrow.
>>
JM from CA, SP from FL, and MD from CA your packages should be shipped by Tuesday at the latest! Sorry for the delay!
>>
>>8888394
Hey! I've purchased your gifts. It'll be a bit to get to you since I'm getting them shipped to my place first.
>>
>>8882058
I have a very small wardrobe. Alice themes would be most versatile!

You're having me so excited!
>>
>>8880726
I'm going through the shittiest of shitfests right now and seeing this really perked me up. Thanks for the update, anon! Can't wait to get it in the mail!
>>
>>8879930
AC from NC -- your package shipped today! Should be there Wednesday!
>>
>tfw your gifted got their package days ago and haven't posted it
Hope you liked it though??
>>8886891
If it's CL from CT then I wear m in US and Xl in Asian sizes!!
>>
File: IMG_1148.jpg (789 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1148.jpg
789 KB, 1920x2560
>>8889728
Ahh sorry CL, I'd been a bit busy the past few days but I finally got a chance to open your package! I love the little fox ring and the macaron pouch! Sadly I no longer have my ears pierced so I can't wear the earrings, but I still think they're pretty cool and I figure out something to do with them! Thanks so much and can't wait for the other package you mentioned in your note!
>>
>>8888526
SP here. No worries! I'm just happy to see an update. I'm real excited to see what you picked out though!
>>
>>8889250
AC from NC here- sorry that I haven't responded to any of your messages on here! I've been really busy this month and have been forgetting to check this thread. Thank you so much, I'm really excited to receive it :)

Also, DS from PA- Just shipped your package today!~ Should be there on Wednesday!
>>
>>8889763
Ahh I'm super sorry about the earrings!
The other package should be there around April which is why I didn't include it but I hope you get them early!!
>>
SS KY, SL MI, KL TX: I sent your gifts out yesterday! I spazzed out and forgot to include notes though...I'm sorry. But I hope you all like everything!
>>
KK from Austria, OP from The Netherlands and SS from CA - sorry for the delay. Packages are shipped out and I hope they arrive soon.
>>
>>8888526
Shipped them today! SP and MD I am so sorry for the horrific drawings you will find on your boxes. My friend got a hold of them before I could stop her.
>>
KL from TX and KB from CA, just wanted to let you know that your packages might be a little late. I'm still waiting on items for both of you, but they should be arriving soon!
>>
>>8888651
That's fine same here. I don't mind!
>>
>>8891235
I'm 110% they're going to be hilarious and beautiful and I can't wait.
>>
File: 1456893396390.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1456893396390.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
JM in Canada and MT in Estonia, I'm mailing yours out today! I got overzealous with the packaging haha
>>
My giftee is in GA and I mailed yours out today. You should have it by Friday!
>>
File: whiteday.gif (447 KB, 497x280) Image search: [Google]
whiteday.gif
447 KB, 497x280
How many people have gotten their gifts already? Post pictures please, I would love to see all the gifts!
I can't wait for my giftee to receive their gift
>>
>>8891950
aaaa if this is me (MR?), i'm going out of town for the weekend for my birthday! hopefully it will be sent to the leasing office. thank you anon if this is for me!
>>
>>8892016
Same, I want to see everyone's gifts! One of mine's on the way and one of my giftees should have gotten theirs today so I'm really excited to see them post it eventually.
>>
>tfw you're the idiot who suggested naming and shaming people who don't send gifts.
>tfw you left it late to buy online the items you bought don't look like they're going to arrive before the cut off date..

I HAVE INFLICTED THIS ON MYSELF!!
>>
>>8892883
Sending late doesn't mean you aren't sending them at all. Let White Day anon know.
>>
>>8892883
I think that's different from not sending one at all, though. As long as you give notice ahead of time and actually do send something, most people will probably understand!

It's disappearing without a trace or word that's shady.
>>
File: image.jpg (762 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762 KB, 2560x2560
>>8890048
Your package arrived today and everything is perfect!! I don't have black wrist cuffs yet so god bless and I'm going to wear that rose pin with everything.
>>
>>8892237
Yes it's you! I hope you like everything I sent. I was waiting for two lolita swap meets last weekend so that's why it was sent out a bit late.
>>
IH from CT I finally sent out your gift today! I am super stoked for you to receive it! Feel free to open it right away!
>>
Bb from WV and kl from TX I am having trouble with my mail man and I may not be able to ship out by Mar 15.
I will beaf up the packages with extra goodies to make up for the wait, do you guys have any additional goodies you would like that you left out on your form?
I'm really sorry about this
>>
>>8893846
Bb from wv here! I'm sorry you're having mail issues and I totally understand if it takes a while. As for things I forgot to list, I'm really into donut themed things, I love old school Lolita (all styles), I have no allergies, and I like cute stationary things like pen, pencils, erasers, stickers, etc.!
>>
>>8893892
Thank you!
What is your favorite girl from AKB0048?
>>
IH from CT I haven't forgotten you! I'm just running a little late ;_;
>>
>>8893986
Suzuko is my fav!
>>
KM from NV, I received your package today! But I'm trying to abstain from opening it since I haven't sent out your gift yet, I would feel guilty otherwise.
>>
>>8894568
I'm sorry for the shitty packaging! My university mailed/packaged it.
>>
>>8894661
Oh, the packaging is totally fine! Whatever's inside seems to be unscathed. I'm surprised that you (or your university?) used FedEx Express, actually. I feel like sending internationally must be pricey.
>>
>>8894705
My uni loves making things expensive for its students.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
MD I just got your gift and I absolutely love it! I always talked myself out of buying a giant plush of my husbando and you actually got me one! Thank you so much!
>>
>>8894825
>subtle nutty notes
I thought that said subtle slutty notes and now I'm wondering why it says "nutty" like sure, you can think it may have nuts in it but it's really not.
>>
File: 2016-03-04_11-52-14.jpg (164 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-04_11-52-14.jpg
164 KB, 540x303
>>8890517
Oh my gosh anon, everything is so adorable. I came home to this after a bad night at work and it totally perked me up. At first I was a bit concerned because another post office seems to have cut it open and it's been raining here lately, but everything was intact and dry. Thank you so much anon!
>>
Posting here because I don't know where else to - I agreed to be penpals with an LP from PA and after sending out my first package haven't got any replies. Really hoping they're lurking here and haven't checked their emails rather than ditching me. I hope they liked the package, anyway.
>>
>>8894825
I'm glad you like it! What could be better than a big husbando plush I thought. I hope the chocolates are all yummy too, I haven't tried these particular ones myself but they looked interesting.
>>
SP from Canada, I got your package sent out today! Hopefully it arrives soon, and I hope you like everything!
>>
File: tadima.gif (951 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tadima.gif
951 KB, 500x281
>>8895626
Now I'm hype! I got my stuff in the mail, too. CL and AM from the US should have their stuff shipped out Saturday or Monday depending on the weather.
>>
File: 16-03-04-18-51-00-912_deco.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
16-03-04-18-51-00-912_deco.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>>8894825
aaand now I've gotten my gift from you! Everything suits me well and the banana cat is especially adorable. Thank you and thanks to your friend for the unsettling Goofy (???) on the box.
>>
ML from ohio I'm sorry I haven't sent your shit out yet omg. Is it okay if I put snacks? Is there anything you like/hate in particular? I feel like I want to add just one (or two) more thing(s) to your gift.
>>
JL from IL I sent out your gift today, it should be there in a few days!
>>
KM from NV, I'm sending out your package Monday, sorry for the delay!

SP from FL I'm just waiting on one thing for yours, and then I'll send it out ASAP! Also sorry for the delay!
>>
>>8895869
The purple bag is filled with lavender bath salts btw. I'm so happy you liked the gifts!
>>
>mfw see all those nice gifts
>mfw Santa still hasn't replied for grinch check
>mfw I have no face
I'm just gonna be bitter and count my losses, I guess.
>>
>>8895967
I haven't seen anything either. I'm guessing that maybe my list was just detailed enough that they didn't have any questions, though I feel like it would be nice just to get a "Hey X, just bought some stuff!" or something.
>>
>>8895967
White Day anon here
I'm sorry you got grinched on Christmas (I'm not the same anon who made it) I've tried to contact Santa with no response too.
Please be patient, a lot of anons still waiting some online purchases they made.
But I make sure if someone grinch anyone there will be consequences.
If you need something, anytime, email me
[email protected]
Im answering 5-10 questions daily, so don't hesitate to ask, I'm here for you all.
>>
>>8895988
Bless you. You're a good person, White Day anon.
>>
>>8893060
thanks for the update! life kicked me in the face so i am a bit behind, i have half your stuff ready.

>>8894005
no worries anon, i am slacking on this front as well.
>>
File: 20160306_004419.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160306_004419.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
OP from the Netherlands here. Estonia Seagull, I got your package. Such a nice suprise! So much Touhou, and Im with the plushies!
I have you as a giftee btw, Austria gull as well. My presents to you havent all arrived yet, so they might be a little late. Sorry! But I ensure goods full of Miku and Ezio are coming your way.
>>
>>8895988
If anyone gets stiffed in this round, I can round up a few small gifts and send them their way?
>>
SP my tracking says that your package has arrive today! It's the one with horrific drawings of goofy all over it.
>>
>>8897129
SP from FL? If so, I'm out of town this weekend but I'll enjoy every Goofy inch of it as soon as I get home!
>>
AP, mailing your stuff out Monday or Tuesday!
>>
AH from QLD all of the stuff has (finally) arrived with my SS so I shall have it sent when I get paid!

Hopefully you will like everything..!
>>
>>8875240
It's fine
>>
File: 9349864651.png (468 KB, 573x496) Image search: [Google]
9349864651.png
468 KB, 573x496
>>8896908
>goods full of Ezio

KK from Austria here. Don't worry about that, I'm also sending all my gifts this week. MT, SS, CC I'm sorry for the delay!
>>
>>8898065
Oh yeesss! The excitement is real!

I realized that I haven't updated in a while and some people are getting antsy!

>CF in NZ.
>LT in VIC.
>JC in TAS.
Your gifts are slowly starting to arrive, and I've got everything ready to make you some delicious treats! Rest assured your stuff will come eventually.
>>
File: kofuku dazzle.gif (135 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
kofuku dazzle.gif
135 KB, 500x250
>>8895921
>mfw
>>
File: boop.jpg (3 MB, 2070x2415) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
3 MB, 2070x2415
MA your package arrived! had to share this art. i should be able to send yours out tomorrow. since i am in a homework crunch, i will postpone opening this as motivation to finish. sorry to keep you waiting!
>>
>>8895246
Oh gosh, I hadn't thought about weather-proofing. I'm glad they all made it to you safely though!
>>
File: 20160307.jpg (692 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
20160307.jpg
692 KB, 1500x1125
KK here again. MT, I got your package today!

Since you did not get my stuff yet, I tried not to open it. But I did not last long.

Everything is so amazing, I almost cried when I saw that Joseph with Caesar. And so much Gintama, I love it. Even that kitty wrapping paper is so adorable.
Thank you again!
>>
>>8896908
Estonian Seagull here. Oh my gosh, I'm so happy that you like my gift. I'm total 2hu fan myself too.
>>
File: fb1.gif (85 KB, 428x478) Image search: [Google]
fb1.gif
85 KB, 428x478
Here goes
>>
File: Goobybox.png (946 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Goobybox.png
946 KB, 720x720
KM from NV, I got my beautiful box from you today! Tell your friend thank you for all the hilariously creepy drawings!
>>
File: Pile_o_swag.jpg (340 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
Pile_o_swag.jpg
340 KB, 690x690
>>8899723
There's so much! It's crazy! Everything is super cute and wonderful. I especially love my tiny Husbando, the mega comfy scarf, and the chub kitties! I've already named the white one Tubbers, haha. I'm looking forward to the snacks and tea also! I've never had cherry blossom tea before but it smells lovely. Thank you so so much! I'm sorry for sending it a bit late but I've got your package wrapped up and waiting to go to the post office asap and I can't wait for you to get it.
>>
File: Fast.jpg (1 MB, 1125x1839) Image search: [Google]
Fast.jpg
1 MB, 1125x1839
>>8899732
Nope, these are 100% hilarious
>>
MN from NY, the tracking says you got it a few days ago but just to be sure have you received a big envelope with a super kawaii seagull on it?
>>
File: 2016-03-07 18.07.42.jpg (1 MB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-07 18.07.42.jpg
1 MB, 1632x918
Gift-anon, thank you so much for the wonderful present! Every thing is so on point! I just had to immediately try out the sketchpad, totoro pen, and copics (I appreciate your thoughtfulness in the color selection!) and the stationery is so cute! I can't wait to bring the tea to work tomorrow in the rilakkuma tumbler.
>>
>>8899973
Yay! I'm so happy you like everything.
>>
>>8899723
>>8899746
Ahhh I'm so happy you like it! I've little to no knowledge of Lolita fashion so I tried to make up for it with non-Lolita things.
>>
File: do it!.gif (298 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
do it!.gif
298 KB, 384x288
>>8899542
Yay you got it! go ahead and open it, I don't mind! I'm exciteeeeeedddd! Good luck with your homework!
>>
>>8899691
If I'd only known that for the secret Santa, but oh well, you are my match again, so know I can at least put in some 2hu
>>
>>8899142
AH all your stuff has arrived, I'm just waiting for my stuff for LT from Vic to come to head to the post office! I'm a little hindered by a broken bone and drs appointments at the moment, so I'd like to do it all in one trip.
Hopefully everything should be sent off early next week at the latest! I'm sorry it may be a little delayed!
>>
>>8900131
I'm not really educated in Lolita either so it worked out perfectly. And legit everything's great! Tubbers is guarding my bedroom door (I hung him on the doorknob) and I already drank the Jasmine green tea with some of those delicious Graze snacks, haha. Also I sent your package out yesterday with 2-day priority so it should reach you real soon!
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 640x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 640x642
>>8899871
I did receive it, and I LOVE it! Your packaging is super cute and I love the seagull on the outside! I'm super excited to try all the snacks out, they look really yummy. The rillakkuma and the Noya valentine are also very cute, and I've put the card up on my wall!

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you! Thank you so much anon!
>>
>>8901244
Oh my goodness that seagull on the packaging. It's too cute for words.
>>
File: side view.jpg (2 MB, 3222x971) Image search: [Google]
side view.jpg
2 MB, 3222x971
>>8900654
i did it last night! i will post pictures when i have time, but i wish for now to give you my reaction:

THANK YOU! i was touched and impressed. the pants fit everywhere except my belly, which gives me fitspo because they are otherwise comfortable. they stop just where i like them to for ouji, at/below the knee. i did not have any velvet(een) pieces yet, so this will be a good staple for my wardrobe.

the drawings are adorable and i carefully cut the box so as not to disturb them. i hope to preserve them somehow. (here is another pic i took when i got the package, in lieu of photos of the gifts.)

the GLB has many pictures i have saved in different forms over the year as inspo. in fact, it seems to be the source of many of the main images that got me interested in jfash long ago, before i could afford them. especially the multiple Mana-sama-centric Moitie pages, and all of the "wedding" series. i plan to resin dome the stickers for my personal use once i have gotten the hang of it.

as for the candy, i have not tried it yet, but it arrived intact and ready for the crumble challenge!

as for your own gifts, my debit card was compromised and i must sort things out with the bank to mail the packages for you and my other giftee out. i am sad to be late, but at least this way, i can respond to you in my letter before sending.

thanks again!
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n542agezaQ1ryj2q8.gif (494 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n542agezaQ1ryj2q8.gif
494 KB, 500x250
>>8902260
Agghhhh!!! I'm so glad you loved everything! I got that GLB specifically since you mentioned you liked gothic fashion and well that one was perfect! I am soooo excited that you liked everything! Tell me if you like the candy I sent you! I'll be waiting for my gift, don't sweat it too much, I trust ya and best of luck with your debit card, i know how it is
>>
>>8880421
Hi, It's SF from CA. Thanks for the update! I definitely don't mind waiting at all. Have fun at the con!
>>
>>8880421
SF from CA, I've forgotten to mention something else. Regarding to my interests that I mentioned there, I'm leaving lolita for himekaji and hime gyaru now. And I'm also into LoZ and Love Live. I think I mentioned I'm into JoJo and Touhou too...

Sorry for blabbering too much, I'm also very busy too, so please take as much time as you need!
>>
Hello JL from IL! Is it alright if I may ask for your email address? It's for a part of the gift exchange I'm currently making for you. My email is in my name.
>>
>>8902480
Just sent it over!
>>
>>8902908
Got it! I replied to your message too! Thanks!
>>
>>8901244
Yay, I'm so glad! This is my first exchange so I was paranoid about the package being lost/stolen, haha. But I'm so happy you like everything, and I hope the sweets are delicious!
>>
File: yay.png (2 MB, 1200x904) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
2 MB, 1200x904
Got a package today!

I love everything! Thank you anon! I knew someone was going to send me an alpaca haha. I can't wait to try all the teas. The packaging for them are so cute, I'll have to be careful cutting them open so I can save them.
I've already put the heart charm on my tablet and the rest will probably live on my 3DS.

So far I'm at 2/3 gifts and it's not even White Day yet
>>
File: P1140852.jpg (118 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
P1140852.jpg
118 KB, 600x675
KM from NV, I couldn't wait, so after a couple days of waiting I just opened it up anyways. I really like everything you gave me, the birds are so cute! I put them on display with my other sparse anime/bird figures.
Also, >>8894719 I know how annoying uni can be with fees and things, so I threw something extra in for you.

SS from CA, I went to pick up your gift from the post office yesterday! To be honest, I totally wasn't expecting it to be my white day gift, so when such a cute package got handed to me, I was really surprised!
The packaging isn't terrible at all, you packed it super securely.
I really like everything that you got! I tried the orange candy today and it's really good, I love gummies. Actually, I already have one of the bows that you sent me, and I have another elastic in the same fabric type as the other bow, so I guess that means you have really good taste since I can wear two now. I wish I had included something bird related in my package to you, unfortunately I'm not too great at making bird things.

Anyways, to both SS and KM, I sent out your gifts today--sorry the packaging isn't very cute, though.
>>
>>8905305
Oh awesome!! I didn't expect it to get to you so soon! I was a little worried about the ceramic (might break, postal workers might be assholes and throw it against things, etc.) so I'm so glad you got it in one piece!

Yayyy happy White Day, anon!!
>>
File: IMG_20160311_172329110.jpg (136 KB, 495x339) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_172329110.jpg
136 KB, 495x339
I got my second gift today! Thank you so much anon! I love everything, and I just started collecting the mini compacts and the star locket was next on my list!
>>
>>8905342
The box is pretty sturdy and you wrapped the sugar pot really well, so even if they had tossed it a bit I think your packing job really helped. It was very cute to see everything nestled in a nest of paper shreds.
I'll probably re-use the box for accessory storage, too.

Happy White Day to you, too! Hopefully my package will get to you just as fast.
>>
AH from QLD your package has been sent! It wont look cute or anything as it is coming directly from the SS, it has also only been sent by regular post but should be there in around 14 days (I sent the tracking to OP)!

But hoping you like everything I picked out!
>>
>>8879245
Sorry I just saw this now! That is perfectly okay! Thank you!
>>8895873
Snacks are lovely! Thank you, Anon!
>>
>>8906779
What the heck, man? I am legitimately confused by this bait. I am a fish wondering why you stuck a little cupid on your hook.
>>
>>8906321
Your cat looks just like mine. Also, lucky you, those gifts are so cute!
>>
File: image.jpg (612 KB, 2560x1918) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
612 KB, 2560x1918
aaaaa ap, I'm so late! I got your gift this week but have been super busy!

I love everything – the blouse is super cute and goes great with my wardrobe! It's my first short-sleeved blouse, and I really needed one since it gets so hot here. I've been using the glitter shadow almost daily as well! I use brown shadows pretty exclusively so you picked perfectly. tyyyy so much!!!
>>
>>8909047
I love the baby lips chapstick by maybelline. I bought a stick when it was on sale for buck just to try it out and regret i did not go back to buy the entire bin.
>>
>>8909047
AP here, I'm so happy to know you like everything! I found the cookie ring and blouse at a local lolita swap meet and thought they would suit your style. I'm a makeup addict as well so I included some in your package.

>>8909339
I'm normally not a fan of drugstore makeup but Baby Lips are simply amazing. I love that brand so much. They have the perfect amount of shine, sparkle, and lip color without being over the top (I'm a MAC girl but they're way too pigmented for lolita!)
>>
Hi JL from IL! I just shipped your gift yesterday! I hope you'll enjoy it!
>>
>>8906786
Hello! Just sent your package out today, should be there on the 17th. Sorry I sent it out so late! Some of the stuff took a while to get to me, but I hope you like it.

I forget are we supposed to send White Day anon our mailing receipt?
>>
File: 2016-03-14 16.53.10.jpg (383 KB, 1291x726) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-14 16.53.10.jpg
383 KB, 1291x726
>>8909752
It just arrived today! I want to open it so bad (lol I love the Badly Drawn Seagulls, Badly Drawn Seagulls EVERYWHERE) but I'm going to wait until after this weekend to open it. I'm sorry that I haven't mailed yours out yet. I promise it's my #1 priority after this weekend!
>>
I think I just saw SMMM post on Lolita Updates on FB. Did anyone receive anything from her in the end or did she leave everyone high and dry?
>>
>>8911478
Are you talking about the Secret Santa anon?
>>
>>8893846
Erm KL Here! I like Alice in wonderland, Fire Emblem, CCS, and Sylveon is a favorite pokemon.
>>
>>8911492
Yeah. I remember some mentions of her before the threads died.
>>
PW from NZ I posted your gift today! So it should reach you on Friday.. Its only half cos most of the stuff still isnt here, but I included a few handmade gifts to make up for my lateness!!

Hopefully you will like what I picked out!!
>>
>>8899656
MT from EST here. Awww man, I'm so happy that you liked it.
>>
SP from FL and KM from NV, I sent your gifts out a couple of days ago! Keep an eye out!
>>
File: IMG_1173.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3024
BB from WV here! Over the weekend I received this little glass tea pot, which I assume is from someone here since there wasn't a note or anything (and I didn't buy it)! I just wanted to say I love it! It's the perfect size for just a single cup of tea! Thank you whoever you are!
>>
>>8913278
That was part of the second package from me! You should also be receiving some tea for it soon! Hope you enjoy them :)
>>
File: DSCF2933.jpg (569 KB, 1444x1528) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2933.jpg
569 KB, 1444x1528
MT from EST here. Thank you so much SS from CA. The black bows are super adorable. Thank you so much for all the candy, can't wait to try them all. I hope you get my package soon too!
>>
>>8911229
Yay! Thank goodness it arrived safely!
It's all good anon! Hehe, I glad you enjoyed it. Oh also, check your email on your birthday! Because there's something else I have to give you too!
>>
>>8914595
Whaaat? You are seriously amazing. I'm so excited for tomorrow to arrive - best birthday ever! By the way, who are your favorite characters from the animus you listed in your interests?
>Love Live
>Touhou
>Jojo
>Sailor Moon
>>
KM from NV here! I just received my gifts from NY and Canada! Sorry for the delay in posting. My uni has been swamped with mail before spring break so it took a little long for me to get my gifts. I'll be opening them up after work today and I'll post pics!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
>>8916902
JM from CA I absolutely love everything in here! The flower accessories are super cute and I can't wait to wear them. I'm brewing some of the tea at work(I work at a tea shop)and I hope it tastes as good as it smells. Everything suits me perfectly thank you so much!
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 640x640
>>8916902
MN from NY thank you for adding to my husbando collection! They're super cute and fit in perfectly.
>>
>>8916917
Yay, I'm glad you like everything! It seems like the package got to you pretty fast, I just sent it out last week!
>>
hey ML from OH! from the tracking it looks like your package got there all right, drop me a line when you can! hope you liked everything!
>>
>>8917112
I made the tea into a tea latte and wow it tastes super good! Excellent taste anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (643 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
643 KB, 2000x2000
>>8912258
It arrived today, thank you! I love everything so much. Especially the nail colour and the perfume. So happy ty!
>>
JC from Tasmania, all of your goodies have arrived and been packed!

I'm still waiting on one item for LT from VIC which will hopefully be here Monday, so I'll post them together!

CF from NZ! There was a delay on your items - But if they aren't here by the end of next week I'll package up some handmade treats instead.
>>
>>8916445
Yay! It's my pleasure indeed! Hmmm let's see... I do have a few characters in mind.

>Love Live
Nozomi, Hanayo, and Nico. I'd rather say I like Nozomi overall
>Touhou
Sakuya Izayoi is bae
>Jojo
I have lots of favorite characters, for now I have Dio Brando, Jean Pierre Polnareff, Kars, Jotaro Kujo, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, and Mariah.
>Sailor Moon
Usagi and Chibiusa

To add a few more, just because I like to share what I like, haha.
>LoZ
Zelda and Ganondor...Link, Agitha, and Lana are awesome too.

Eeee I'm so excited for you!! Happy Birthday by the way!!
>>
>>8917146
I got it! Thank you, anon, everything was adorable! I'm planning on posting a photo collage here later today when I get some time. Everything is lovely, thank you!

ER from FL and KR from MA, I have both of you. I'm sorry the packages are going to be late! Some of the stuff I ordered online got returned to sender and I'm trying to get it sorted out. Shouldn't be long!
>>
>>8916445
UPDATE FOR JL FROM IL
Anon, I'm so sorry. Something went wrong with the extra gift I've tried to send to you via email. Expect it to arrive at your email sometime this weekend! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!
>>
>>8917363
Eeep! Im glad you like everything! Hopefully some time this century the rest of the jewelry will come in and I will send it out as well!

>>8917372
CF here, its all good! I took ages sending out my items to everyone, so completely understand any delays!
>>
>>8918560
It's no problem at all - that you got me a birthday gift in itself is so thoughtful! I'm getting something small for you and ET from TX at this comic con I'm at this weekend. If either of you like western media lemme know and I will hunt for more specific items, otherwise I'll just use my best judgment!
>>
>>8917814
yay! glad to hear. hope the gudetama tp wasn't weird, but I got one free when I ordered the other stuff and thought it would be a funny novelty item LOL
>>
>>8917372
JC here - Thank you! My gifts for you and LT will be sent out on Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay, I'll get express shipping if it's reasonably priced for the weight.
>>
AH from QLD and JC from TAS,
I apologise for the further delay, I'll have your goodies posted out by Tuesday!
>>
File: TooCute.png (944 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
TooCute.png
944 KB, 720x720
>>8912500
SP here! I got the package days ago but wasn't able to take any pictures until now. The wrapping and packaging was so cute it was like an Easter basket! The little erasers are precious and I just saw Zootopia so foxes and bunnies are especially appropriate, haha. I really appreciate the markers and I'm excited about getting more shades of blue (totally going to draw Schmendrick later. Perfect color choice for my Husbando. <3). I legit freaked out over the cup. I love it to pieces! I've never seen MKR merch in person, not even a pin or anything at conventions, and it was my first Manga so it's absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much anon! I wish you lots of luck with your art studies and happy White Day!
>>
>>8893846
HUZZAH, so finally everything has reached me and is packed up and ready to go, I will try to ship out Monday. Sorry again that I am so late.
>>
>>8918938
It's my pleasure, I want to gift you this email gift extra for your birthday. Good news though! I'll be able to resend it! I'll post here once I send it out to you either today or sometime this week! Happy Belated Birthday btw!
>>
PR from CA and MA from TX: i am on track to send your gifts out tomorrow! very sorry for the delays, i am quite embarrassed. the good news is the more setbacks i hit, the more goodies appear in your packages! i hope it will be worth the extra wait.

PR, your package arrived to me and i love everything. i must do my Goblin Prince coord idea now that i have a Jareth brooch. i am also getting into resin casting, and i may make an insta for it so we can follow each other.
>>
AP, did you get your gift okay?
>>
>>8919070
I have sent you your gifts today, I apologise that it has been delayed!

Also, MSC from Mexico, I posted your gift out to you over a month ago from Australia (February 26th). Have you received it?
>>
>>8920711 #
!!!PR from CA!!!

there is a discrepency between the address i got from you and the address White Day anon sent to me for you. they are in two different cities; in fact, they are in two different counties. during the Secret Santa i was one of the anons involved in a mixup of addresses so i worry it has happened again.

let me know if you receive mail at a different address than what you sent from. i will contact White Day anon about this also, and will send the gift as soon as i hear from either of you about which is correct.
>>
>>8923024
OK I'll be on the look out
>>
>>8923043
we can cut the middleman, drop a line to nameless.bampire at gmail dot com with the address you would like to use! local post closes in 30 mins, i am heading there to send other anon's gift and will send yours if i hear from you in time
>>
>>8919053
I let express post take a chunk out of my wallet, so they'll be there tomorrow. I really hope you guys enjoy my gifts! I'm sorry for the hella horrible packaging, it's my first time ever sending out big parcels and, well.. You'll see.
>>
>>8923782
oh my gosh thank you so much! MA here, I'll be working all day at home so I'm so excited to have something to look forward to tomorrow, i'll keep you updated!
>>
>>8922178

MSC here, no, I haven't! the mail is somewhat slow over here so chances are that I'll be getting it sometime... next week.

Anyway, LT from VIC and KT from TX - your packages were mailed around feb 29th so hopefully you'll be getting them soon! KT, you will be receiving two so please don't worry if the first one seems small.
>>
>>8923830
I think there has been a bit of a miscommunication! My gifts are being sent out to LT in Vic and AH in QLD! OTL

I'm pretty sure, from looking at the posts, that all three of us have each other, but I may have made a mistake, in which case I'm super sorry I got your hopes up MA!
>>
File: killme.png (88 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
88 KB, 310x464
>>8923994
womp womp im embarrassed haha sorry i have a million things running through my mind, i dont even know how i mixed up the messages, meant to reply to >>8920711
and somehow thought they were also >>8923782 please just ignore me haha omg

>>8920711
im looking forward to it! haha gosh i should just lay off the internet for a while now
>>
File: 04f51429.png (320 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
04f51429.png
320 KB, 640x480
Hello seagulls!

Hope you're having a great experience with the White Day exchange

I just want to inform you all I'm on the way to my godforsaken holiday destination, so my phone will be out of range except when I climb to the top of a pine. I mean I will cannot answer all emails daily (or almost daily) as I did, I'll be back in a week, I'll try to be in touch anyways but I cannot guarantee it.

Anyways, PM from California and MS from Mexico I've sent some emails to you (don't panic is nothing serious, just re-checking some things and info)

(I think is Easter Holidays in America, right?) Have a nice Holidays you all
>>
JL from IL! Check your email!! I just resent your gift!!
>>
File: IMG_20160323_140448.jpg (2 MB, 3072x3072) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_140448.jpg
2 MB, 3072x3072
Okay, let's try this again!
This is AH and I just got all of my wonderful treats today!

I love everything about these. Thank you both!
Serenity is up with my SM Figuarts and I've already put all of the charms on my main bag. Total coincidence - Jupiter is my favourite!

I'll ship both of your gifts out ASAP. There's only two items left to arrive at this point and they should definitely be here by the end of the week.
I'm so sorry for the lateness!
>>
>>8925661
Aaaand this is the other package!
Not gonna lie; I cried when I opened it and read the letter.

The fox is gorgeous (I adore vintage/old teddies. Knowing that they have a story and have been so loved and cared for!) and the jsk is absolutely perfect. It was such a shock to open it!
I love fairytale frames and almost bought it for my own birthday last year before unexpected expenses arose.
It fits perfectly and I'm running through a million coord ideas already!
I also have some great ideas for the glitters!

Thank you so, so much! I love everything!

If you don't mind, I'd like to make something to add to your gift before I send it out. It shouldn't take long, so all three will probably go out at the same time anyway!
>>
File: IMG_20160323_140631.jpg (2 MB, 3072x3072) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_140631.jpg
2 MB, 3072x3072
>>8925672
Oh man I just can't keep my images today!
>>
>>8925672
I am so glad that you liked it! I saw the fox and immediately thought of you, it was a whimsical purchase, but I also love the 'older' looking plush toys and I think they are super adorable as well as never out of place, regardless of age/style!

Wow, I'm so glad that the JSK works for you. It was a huge gamble because it's very hee-haw to send someone fashion items (I was browsing for more creepycute stuff while I mulled it over), but after seeing some of your crafts and your post on the earlier thread, I decided to take the plunge. I'm really glad that I did, though.

I hope you liked all the little crafty thingies and that you can put them to use!
I also hope that you don't already have the little figures, but seeing that one was Mio I couldn't help but nab them for your package.

And no worries, I'd be delighted if you'd really like to do that.

Sorry for making you cry! But good tears are always worth it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.