[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Re-release thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Let's talk about rereleases!

With all these rereleases, special sets and MTOs, what do you wish to be rereleased?
What do you think will come next?
Which dresses need to be rereleased already?

Imo, I think another round of Misty Sky might come our way or maybe Romantic Rose Letter and we really need Cat's Tea Party, Elizabeth Bride of Death and Chess Emblem.
Let's pray for the miracle that is a rerelease of the Kuragehime dress.
>>
I'd love to see another Vampire Requiem re-release. In 2013 I think it was re-released, and Vampire Nocutune was released last year. So maybe next year, it'll get another re-release. Vampire prints tend to be released every other year.
>>
>>8865925
Cat's tea party won't be rereleased. I don't think anyone actually likes the print, they just like how exclusive the dress is.
>>
>>8865982
I really love the print, and I think a lot of people will agree. It won't be re-released though because it came out as a MTO.
>>
I'd really love if Alice and the Pirates rereleased their older fairytale prints like Sleeping Beauty or A Midsummer Nights Dream. It'll probably never happen, at least not the former.
>>8865982
This gotta be true in many cased. Even I want it just because it's a coveted print, and I'm not even into sweet.
>>
>>8865982
It's demand is pretty big so AP is losing money by not doing another MTO or a Re-release.
>>
File: 4315_900.jpg (82 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
4315_900.jpg
82 KB, 600x363
>>8865982
I just think those smug kittens look so damn adorable.
Also, the grey colorway is a really interesting colorway, haven't seen many grey dresses from AP.
>>
>>8865982
I'm not a big fan of AP, but I think Cat's Tea Party is a really great sweet print. It's very well designed. Cute without being vomitously saccharine or age-play-ish, it's not too busy, and the colors work well. Plus: cats. I wouldn't wear it myself, but the popularity is by no means surprising or insincere.
>>
>Which dresses need to be rereleased already?
CINEMA DOLL PLS
Just give me that goddamn lavender jsk for retail price PLEASE
>>
>>8866093
>>8865743

I feel you
>>
>>8866074
Agreed.
>>
AP's Bookmark OTKS please, yup, just the socks.
>>
>>8866093
You can buy Kate's on LM right now for the affordable price of $550, anon!
>>
>>8865925
Romantic Rose Letter yes yes yes. I feel this print is popular enough to get a rerelease.
>>
>>8866093
>>8867219
To be fair there's one on yahoo auctions for the ivory JSK going for $520.00. So I wouldn't say the price is bad, it seems to be on par with the market.
>>
>>8866014
Midsummer was already re-released in their popularity poll 1-2 years ago.
>>
File: tumblr_mez6k00YHM1rriazzo1_500.jpg (173 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mez6k00YHM1rriazzo1_500.jpg
173 KB, 500x701
Probably won't happen, but a gull can dream, right?
>>
>>8867365
If you are alert on auctions you might luck out. I really wanted this series too and I was surprised how expensive it was second-hand.

If only they re-released this instead of the
Wrapping Ribbon in awful colors.
>>
>>8867370
instead of the Wrapping Ribbon in awful colors.
You watch your mouth
>>
>>8867373
oops, meant to greentext
fuk
>>
>>8867370
The black and lavender colourway in the non-tiered JSK cut is my dream dress. Every time I see it for auction though, I never seem to have the money for it. Then when I do, it's never anywhere to be seen.
>>
>>8867342
She originally tried to sell it for $700. The post is still on LSE.
>>
>still waiting for a Chocolate Rosette MTO
>>
>>8867365
This is my holy grail print. Id give anything for them to rerelease it
>>
>>8866093
>lavender JSK sitting for $550
>ivory NWT JSK sitting for $450
>pink OP sitting for $400

It really doesn't need one. Y'all just want it for cheap, but that's not happening. AP just rereleases prints that sell for $600 regularly, like Choclate Rosette, Misty Sky or Holy Lantern.
>>
>>8867362
Had no idea! Was out of the fashion for a couple of years. Did they rerelease all of the cuts?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.