[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cosplay Amino Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cosplay amino.png (109 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cosplay amino.png
109 KB, 300x300
Im honestly surprise there hasnt been a thread about this before (or may I missed it)

> Self post you account?
> Pros/Cons of app?
>>
I'm actually using it right now.
So far its pretty good way to meet new people to hang out with at cons.
>>
I mean it's alright. Full of 11 to 13 year old weebs though. I hardly use it, mostly for major updates and con chat. That's about it.
>>
I signed up with my facebook and haven't posted anything, but I've already gotten 12 followers who I don't know. Is this common?
>>
>>8790988
Yes. There's a lot of promos/follow-backs type of things going on to gain more followers. Gaining more followers is a bit important on Amino because it helps gain rep, and rep is needed to have access to things such as creating chats Of course, some people just want more followers for e-fame reasons, like on any site.
>>
>>8790988
Also there is a default option on amino which allows you to randomly add 50 people when you first join.

The community on amino is kinda... unconstructive i feel. Too much of a feel good sentiment and even most of their features look mediocre at best. The single biggest pet peeve I have regarding it is the "fun activites" they have which essentially ruin costumes with random festive and nonsensical crossovers.
>>
Pretty sure there was a thread about this when it first came out and we all came to the conclusion that its for baby weebs, thirsty fuckboys and desperate e-fame whores.
>>
I actually enjoy it. I get more of a response to content than I do on Facebook. There are a lot of kids though. Every time I get messages by a dude I'm afraid it's going to be a "got a boyfriend?" convo but surprisingly they've all been about cosplay. It's also a nice way to chat with some local com members about upcoming cons and such. I think the challenges are generally cringe/stupid and like >>8791000 said the featured posts tend to be mediocre at best or just the basic band wagon cosplays.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.