[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas List
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 475x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 475x340
Christmas is less than a month away.
What's on your wish list?
>>
>>8739814
A friend.
>>
Sonico figures and a black Milk purse right now

I'll likely just get money from my parents, so either way, I'll be happy
>>
My dad got me a dremmel as an early gift, which has literally been a blessing from god, hoping for a dress form and a few Monster/Ever After High dolls from the rest of my family/bf. My bf's been hinting at having gotten me a Super Sonico figure so I'm excited for that also. If I get money I might end up saving it to get some nice blouses or something.
>>
A tablet to play dating sims on. Lolita-wise, maybe some hair accessories.
>>
>>8739856
>literally been a blessing from god
your dad is God?

jesus, anon.
>>
>>8739878
>your dad is God?
>jesus
heh
>>
I asked for a new carry bag for my bjds, some purses, cute brown lolita shoes(my old ones are so done), some cute various cheap accessories off ebay, new tights, some books I really want, and a couple G3 ponies from my wishlist. My mom will most likely get me some MH or EAH dolls with some books, like usual.
>>
File: Feels.gif (965 KB, 498x266) Image search: [Google]
Feels.gif
965 KB, 498x266
>>8739844
>>
>>8739856
I want to ask my parents for MH/EAH dolls, but it would just be a pain for them to figure out which ones are the ones I want, considering my mom doesn't exactly read packaging.

>tfw cant find Luna Motthews anymore

But honestly I don't really want anything, I have no room in my room. I should probably ask for shelves.
>>
>>8739814
Money. I don't trust people to buy me lolita stuff. With that money, blouses, socks, and accessories. I have too many main pieces with nothing to coordinate them with.

As for normie stuff, I don't really need anything. Always love makeup and stickers. Or a good MMORPG recommendation.
>>
>husband got me a serger
>mom asked me what she should get me
>told her to buy me a joann's gift card.

The serger is what I really wanted, so whatever I get is a nice bonus
>>
What I really want
>cases for my Blythe dolls
>more dolls
>house stuff (decor, lamps, adult stuff)
>a new everyday handbags

Things I didn't ask for but still want
>lolita accessories
>ETC clothing
>an everyday wallet
>>
My question was redirected to here from the Secret Santa thread, so I hope you guys don't mind I ask.
I was wondering if anyone had gift ideas for someone who's more like a tomboy? She doesn't too invested in cute things (including clothes, seems like comfortable basketball shorts + hoodie>cute), and isn't really into anime.
I was thinking I could get her a pillow, since she sleeps a lot, but I'm open to new suggestions.
>>
>>8740055
a cozy knit throw blanket if she lives in a cool climate

funky socks

a bodypillow with a full-length portrait of yourself in nice clothes on one side and swimwear on the other
>>
>>8740058
Not op but I kekked at the last one
>>
>>8740055
If she likes to work out or do sports, you can never go wrong with work out leggings. A nice, slightly stylish but comfortable sweatshirt could also work, same with candy. If she likes games, Game Stop gift card, or you can just default and get an Amazon gift card.
>>
File: FVSU4AXFCEIJ8QG.MEDIUM.jpg (48 KB, 377x418) Image search: [Google]
FVSU4AXFCEIJ8QG.MEDIUM.jpg
48 KB, 377x418
I also need help with gift ideas, can this thread be for that as well? I can make plushies and keychains all day for my female friends, but I'm stuck on what to make for my dad and brother and such. All I know are cutesy crafts. Are there any manly crafts I'm not thinking of?
>>
>>8740063
SCARVES if you can knit.

do they like sports? do a mascot plush.
>>
>>8740058
Or maybe they can remove the first pillow cover to reveal the swimsuit cover underneath for full body-pillow effect

>>8740063
I always have a hard time buying gifts for guys.
Here are my suggestions, most of which are not craft related:
- wallet
- DVD or book of something they like (My brother liked Captain Underpants, and I think he might get a kick out of reading it again)
- CD of a band they liked - do most dads like The Beach Boys?
- a really nice pen
- socks are always nice

I think this is a good suggestion
>>8740068
>>
File: calling-all-star-wars-fans.jpg (118 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
calling-all-star-wars-fans.jpg
118 KB, 375x500
>>8740075
Novelty socks are perfect actually, my male relatives pretty much have everything else that they could ever need, you know?

M-my dad has a Beach Boys CD...

>>8740068
Can't knit but could always make fleece scarves easy, that's another good idea I might do for even more people.

Reminder to all gulls that fleece fabrics are filling up the remnants bins at Jo-Anns due to everyone making those no-sew blankets, get 'em cheap and make pillows n' stuff. Saw a Monster High fleece remnant earlier today.
>>
>>8739878
God is the father of all of us, anon.
>>
How old are you people that your parents have a shopping list of what to buy you for Christmas?
>>
>>8740119
21, but I live with my mother to save on college expenses. Obviously I'm not asking for consoles and games and all the shit that I used to ask for in high school, but she has no problem buying me clothing from AE and Taobao lolita.
>>
>>8740119
22, I don't live at home anymore, but she still likes to get me at least a few things. I get her stuff as well. Plus my friends ask for christmas lists
>>
Cosplay materials/items and accessories. Been dropping hints to bf that I want a bjd to get back into that hobby. Some socks or comfy pants would be nice.
>>8740063
Carrying on from your idea anon, what're good non-specific gifts for coworkers? I don't want to offend anyone by being too personal with some and then non committal with others, so I'm trying to gather ideas of small but still good gifts.
>>
>>8740119
28, we still like giving gifts to eachother. not all adults are bitter about christmas and gift giving
>>
I'd love cute blouses, stylish socks or wrist cuffs for my loli wardrobe or a new dressform but I stopped asking my parents for gifts a long time ago once I started liking things you can't buy in normalfag shops, and we don't have anything like joannes where I live. You all make it sound amazing, we just have old lady sewing shops with 3 colours of knitting wool and cheap polycotton for mad expensive prices
>>
>>8740119
27. Our family goes nuts on Christmas, everyone buys everyone else a shitload of things.
>>
From my husband, I'm getting some Too Faced makeup, a nendroid, and a CD. He might get me some smaller things to go along with that. Last year I asked for one of the Baby luckypacks, and he wanted me to pick out a few things that he could wrap this year. My in-laws don't have kids at home anymore, so they make a big deal about getting us gifts. This year I asked for some Disney paintings for our house.
>>
My boyfriend is getting me a satchel bag I have wanted for a while as well as a bunch of Tonymoly and Etude house things, I think he's also getting me a camera and Animal Crossing happy home designer

Thank god for the black friday deals
>>
>>8740055
Do you guys live in a really cold climate? There is this hooded scarf with pockets that are really nice

Gotta give more than she is a tomboy like, what are her interests and likes?
>>
My boyfriend will either be getting me a new a-line petticoat or a couple blouses. I'm hoping my parents split the costs of a new camera with me, but if not, I'll probably just get some money. My mom insists every year that I need a new pair of boots. She thinks I wear mine out even though I really don't. So this year I'm going to ask for comfortable loliable ones.
>>
I'm a mentor for BigBrothers BigSisters and my mentee said she was going to get me a gift so I figure I should get her one too. She's in highschool and likes running track, writing, eating lol and she wants to be a nurse. She implied she was going to get me a kinda expensive gift (like a perfume from VS) but Im not sure if she really will lol. I'm thinking maybe a necklace or earrings, and a nice notebook and pen?
>>
>>8740267
As for what I want....I'd love the swankiss LP but I know my parents wouldn't buy it for me and I wouldn't even ask them, and my boyfriend would probably like to get me something i can open during the holidays rather than next year. So idk! I might ask my parents for a nice loofah because I'm.sick of cheap ones. I also need new running shoes but that's something I'd need to get fitted for myself. I online shop so much for myself I can barely think of anything haha
>>
An Airgun kit I got early, And likely my dad will pay for a few con badges. I got a dremel last year excited to finally use it.
>>
I'm asking for useful stuff that I've put off buying for myself lol
>foundation
>teeth whitening strips
>no show white socks
>garment rack
My family means well, but they really don't understand lolita/animu stuff at all. I will defintely use this stuff.

As for buying gifts, I really don't spend a lot, I just make everyone cookie mix jars and little resin or polymer clay ornaments. I feel like most of my friends and family don't need more random shit.
>>
>>8740207
I only ever see her study, eat, and nap.
Her sister (and my friend), told me she doesn't study at home, and that she mostly studies at school and at Starbucks. Doesn't like kpop or korean dramas, but likes Fresh off the Boat.
>>
>implying someone will actually gift me something

Anyway, my Christmas wishlist would contain the same things I'd normally buy; Loads of vidya and a few comics or books.
There are also some qt J-Fashion clothes that I would like to get. Also, I will probably thrift some clothes and cloth soon, for a couple of DIY projects.
>>
>>8740055
Get her a onesie or a blanket with sleeves. One can never go wrong with the latter.
>>
I'll probably just ask my parents for makeup palettes and fancy lip pencils. Maybe some nice socks and cash. I've been out of the house for a few years so I just like getting a few small things and some money that I can put towards burando or toss in savings.
>>
>>8740559
You can get her a coffee tumbler or a mug if she studies at Starbucks enough times. Maybe even a Starbucks gift card
>>
>>8740559
You could get her a Starbucks gift card and one of those cute reusable cup flask things if she spends a lot of time at Starbucks. The pillow idea is really nice too.
>>
Going home for Christmas and my mom took a day off of work; we're going to hit up Ulta and she's going to buy me fancy makeup for Christmas. I'm so excited!
>>
The bf and I have just decided to each fill up a stocking for each other this year rather than running around trying to find the perfect full-size gift. (More fun to open/exchange too!)
I only know of one thing he's getting for it so far as I love to keep the surprise, and it's been really fun finding little things to fill his with too; getting really excited about it this year!
>>
>>8739814
Happiness
>>
I'm so mad for this year.
I'm only going to get ONE lolita dress this year when last year i had,like,two dresses and one skirt. And on the side i probably got fucking Yves Rocher products i just wanna throw them away already, not even cute LUSH shit or anything, i'm feeling so mad like they didn't even tried, whatever i guess...At least i can whine to my boyfriend and get a second dress or a MILK purse and some shoes too..
>>
>>8741150
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>get sneaky and see boyfriend will buy me lolita for christmas
>gets excited
>buys the tiny car model he wanted since months
>goes on his computer since i left mine in its bag at work in my locker like an idiot
>just to check out one thing
>sees a tracking page
>it's from bodyline......
>ohfuck.jpg
>it's a fugly dress
>costs so much less than what i spent for his car model
Boyfriend i fucking counted on you why are you doing this to me
>>
>>8741151
I'm not baiting you dumb cunt, sorry you're jealous because you probably don't even get anything or just some Bodyline for christmas ;)
>>
>>8741154
This is why I specify to my BF what I wanted.

I did a Google Spreadsheet this year with links and costs of what I wanted for Christmas/bday/anniv.
>>
>>8741154
>>8741171
lmao are you bitches serious?
Gurl >>8741154 your boyfriend tried to get you something nice just be happy already i swear are all the bitches on this board acting like spoiled brats all the time?
>>
>>8741176
He expects the same thing of me to begin with. I'm not gonna buy him a random toy that he doesn't collect or that he always has so why can't I expect the same for my collection?

It's not even about being a spoiled brat. That money he spent, could have gone to something I have more use over
>>
>>8741154
>>8741184
Plot twist: it's cheap because he wants to fuck you in lolita but not ruin something expensive
>>
>>8741196
That's actually pretty considerate....
>>
I have no idea what to ask for.
My bf is the only person who has really gotten me anything for the last couple of years, and he usually just went with a stuffed animal or a book.
I would like to ask for stuff to pad my wardrobe or novelty items from brands or something, but I feel like it's a lot of work/stress to ask for lolita/otome items when you don't know about shops, auctions, Paypal/Lacemarket, etc.
I don't want anything too big, either; it's so stressful thinking about gifts.
>>
>>8741196
We just broke up a few hours ago i'm a bit shaken and i cried because it's been one year. He admitted he actually wanted to. And that he just saw all this thing as a cheap costumey thing. I showed respect for his hobby and even did some research so we could discuss, i just wanted to be a good girlfriend and seriously i wasnt even mad at him because i thought "well, he tried at least" but then i just learn he think my hobby is some kind of kink or joke costume. He can go fuck himself.
I threw him out of my appartment. Gave him the car model and told him to spend his fucking holidays alone and go fuck a cheap whore as cheap as that dress...Fuck, i just wanted to have a nice christmas day for once but looks like i'll be alone again..Even if i don't have presents i don't care, i just wanted someone who cares about me and have a nice moment with them...Looks like it's not going to happen...Welp.
>>
>all this bait

Never change, /cgl/.
>>
>>8740207
>>8741033
I get pretty cold, but she can wear basketball shorts in this weather. Thanks for these suggestions though!

>>8740267
I don't know about writing gifts, most people I know who do writing do it online. If she isn't like that, the brand Muji carries really nice stationary things. It's simple, kind of mature, maybe a nice alternative to moleskin notebooks.
Or a nice duffel bag?

>>8741046
>>8741047
I'll definitely consider this if she doesn't have one already. Thanks!

>>8741349
I'm sorry that happened anon, but it's for the best. Lolita is very important to you, and you shouldn't be with someone who doesn't feel the same way. See this as an opportunity to meet someone who will respect your hobbies as much as you do!
>>
>>8741349
u seriously broke up with someone because of a lolita dress? when it was even a present? shit and here I thought I was autistic
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (17 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
17 KB, 480x318
>>8741349
Are you fucking serious anon
>>
>>8742343
You don't understand, he just said he considered my hobby dumb and stuff while i always showed respect for his hobbies and he confessed to buying it because he "may have wanted" to fuck me in it and i just felt insulted hearing this from the one i loved and trusted.

>>8742349
One hundred percent serious, i need someone who respect me as much as i respect them, i can't continue a relationship knowing fully well that the other person is taking one of the things that means a lot to me as a joke/kink/...
When i was younger i had some shit life and KERA magazine, online stuff about lolita, forums, lifestyle bullshit,... helped me go through that. So that may seem silly to you and i fully understand, but to me it has a "special" meaning. His love for car/airplanes/trains... models came from a similar thing and never ONCE have i made fun of it i even looked up some things to discuss it with him and would always listen to him nerding out even when i couldn't understand because i thought that someone being passionate about something is beautiful..
>>
>>8740119
26, I try to insist to my mother that I really don't need anything and that she should spend it on my younger siblings instead (comes from a childhood of not being well of money-wise). Luckily now my siblings and I all have jobs so we can get things for her now. We recently pooled cash together and bought mom a nice, new living room couch. Feels great.
>>
File: tumblr_lz8szxQd9K1qbglmqo1_500.jpg (108 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz8szxQd9K1qbglmqo1_500.jpg
108 KB, 500x671
>>8742964
>>
>>8743206
This exactly, you made me nostalgia hard i remember watching this video back then...
Everyone deserves someone who respect them and their passion (and you should respect them back off course, and if you find interest in each other passions that's even cooler)
>>
>>8739974
My mom doesn't understand either so I usually just link her to the listings on amazon/ect so she knows exactly what to get lol. I just got luna yesterday! She's super cute.
>>
>>8741118
Aw I really love that idea. I've always loved goody-bag style gifts but my bf is more of a big gift guy. So I usually end up getting him one thing he really wants and then just some other cute little stuff that he only really cares about 50% of the time lol
>>
Some new makeup brushes and some thermals for my Japan trip.
I just bought my bf Fallout because I know he wanted it. He's not a fan of early Christmas gifts, but his desire to play it outranked that.
>>
Mine is about 14 pages long with over 150 items. : | So.. Uh. Not going to post mine.
>>
>>8739856
Sounds like your dad found some cross-over with ya. Win-win!
>>
>>8743206
link to the video?
>>
>>8741150
Thanks Dudley
>>
I'm in serious need of lolita basics but I'm worried if I put that on my wishlist they will just get me a normalfag blouse. One time I put G&L bible on my wishlist and they got me Cosmopolitan instead because hey they're both magazines right? I pretended to be grateful but was secretly sad because I always spend a lot of effort getting my family perfect gifts.
>>
I asked for bobby pins. It's a boring thing to ask for but I really do need more bobby pins, and I have a better paying job than anyone in my family so I didn't want to ask for anything expensive.
I've kinda grown out of the whole present thing anyway, I mean I think it's nice if someone wants to give me a present, but I don't particularly need or want anything. I'm happy as long as I get to spend christmas with my family, plus I'd honestly rather get nothing than get something useless or something I don't like. It feels like such a waste.
I only bought presents for my sis and mom this year, the rest of my friends and family are getting handmade plushies.
>>
>>8743981
Be nice to your family. they dont know your weird fashion hobbies, so do the leg work for them. If your family will online shop make a list for your parents and send them links of where it is found. Look for loliable shit in f21 and other mainstream stores to help out too.
>>
I have a huge wishlist but nobody ever bother looking at it. They just ask me or my bf what I want and either gift me money anyway or I have to link them what I want. My mum's gonna gift me a mannequin, but I told her to buy it for me for christmas (my bf hates it, so it has to be a *surprise* gift). My bf gave me an early present; he went and bought watercolors from a good brand for me, because I basically craved them every weekend. My bf's parents gonna be the big surprise. They probably asked my bf what to gift me and I have zero idea what he told them. I just hope they don't try to gift me something lolita related again...
The year before last year I got some tacky bows with sequins on them and last year they shelled out good money (almost $100, I googled) for an ill-fitting milanoo-tier dress that I luckily never had to wear because the zipper broke after one wear. I keep *forgetting* to repair it.
Like please please, just give me vouchers for expensive make-up or buy my perfume right away.
Everybody else's gonna give me money and that's just perfect.
>>
I finally managed to acquire gf so I can actually spend a nice Christmas with her and gift her things.
So far I bought some really fancy chocolate for her. I noticed her having a big interest in some chocolaterie we walked past a couple of weeks ago, so I figured I would get her something of that sort. I also got her a qt jumpsuit after a conversation about how she would like one.
>>
>>8741349
Good for you anon. Life is too short to be stuck with someone like that.

Plus I'd be pissed if someone just bought an outfit they want to fuck me in for Christmas, when I was going out of my way to buy them something special.

Nothing is wrong with buying that kind of thing of course, but in your case it was upsetting. He obviously didn't know you enough to realize that it wasn't appropriate.
>>
>>8743981
>cosmo mag as a present
that's so sadly sweet of them, at least they tried right? lol
>>
>>8743853
Post it!
>>
>>8744049
that's the thing, I wrote the shop names and webshops as well. And you can actually get G&L Bible at our local bookshop. I wouldn't put them through the trouble of having to use a shopping service. Idk how to make it any more easier for them but I also can't think of any normie stuff I want, it's just a waste of money imo.
>>
I'm kind of mildly annoyed at my mother this year.
Every year she bitches I am too hard to shop for, despite me telling her what I would like.

So this year I made and sent her an amazon wishlist, thinking that is pretty simple, most of it is under 10 dollars, some more expensive stuff (like a 100$ watch) Mostly tea pots, cooking equipment, makeup from brands I like, and shit for my cats. Stuff I would use and enjoy, weirdest thing is probably the Otome no Sewing volumes I don't have already. Even then, click and pay, not hard.

Her reaction was "REALLY ANON? This is all weird shit I'm not getting you this"

Cool, go back to spending money on stuff I will not use and then throw out. I totally need more leggings and 3xl tank tops when I am a size 2, continue as planned.

I don't know. I always go out of my way to hear what she wants, watch what she lingers over in stores, and get her something that she will really enjoy. I'm just butt mad that I went out of my way to make it easy for her to do the same and she called it weird shit.
>>
>>8746053
Exactly my problem! I try to think of things you can get both online and close to home, but as soon as they hear what I want, they decide it is too difficult without even trying. They think etsy is too difficult but they ask for things from ebay. Of course I wouldn't complain about something they got me but I can't help but think it's a complete waste and wish they would just give me money instead or nothing, but they won't.
>>
>>8743981
It's super frustrating when this happens, especially if you spend ages thinking of gifts they'd like. It's tempting to be childish and do the same to them- like giving cheap supermarket hand lotion instead of L'Occitane, because it's just lotion right lol- but it kinda spoils Christmas if you do that, it feels so petty.
Maybe next time you can take their hands, walk them to the GLB, point at it, and say 'This is a GLB, and this is what I want for Christmas' and then have them both take pictures with their phones. That way they might find what you want- it might be that the normie magazines were in a different section or something.
>>
>>8740119
Wait, do people seriously stop giving gifts?
>>
Cardstock
Silluette cameo
Glue
Printer ink
Xacto blades
Bondo
Fiberglass sheets
Resin
>>
i just want a hug and some yummy bread and chocolate for christmas
>>
I asked my boyfriend for his list on black Friday and started shopping then, already bought some stuff and he knows about it because I asked him to make sure it was the right thing. He hasn't asked me what I want at all. We even talked about opening presents early since we're going to be apart a lot of the month. Plus hannukah is this weekend and he asked me if I'd want to open some stuff then and I said that might be nice. But doesn't look like that's going to happen, doesn't look like he even remembers holiday time is a mutual gift giving holiday not just gifts for him. It's just annoying that I'm so excited to shop for him and he's not even thinking about me.

On a happier note I'm thinking of making a custom calendar for my parents with pictures of my cat/their grandkitty. I'm so lucky to have cat loving parents! Im going to try making resin charms for my sister and any other friends or family I'll see over the holidays
>>
My friends and I are all exchanging gifts and I have no idea what to ask for.
On the other hand my friend made a list with three or four items either right at or even over our $50 limit.
Like bitch I got bills to pay. And two families to get gifts for
>>
>>8744893
This shit is why i get them cheap ebay shit that looks good or even makeup, i don't care if they break out or whatever from it, if they don't put effort into my stuff i don't see why i should.
Once all i got was a hello kitty pouch and some crayons, some shitty scented soap, and a 15$ book gift card. And my brothers got super cool stuff. Grandma gave them money and i got a shitty knit cardigan that was so ugly.
>>
>>8743934
Keeeek
>>
>>8750396
Do you tell them what you want? As in, do you repeatedly and loudly inform them, throughout the year, that you want this exact item, from this place, which costs this much? If your brothers won't shut up about what they want, they'll probably assume that it's a safe bet to buy them the stuff they've been obsessed with. If you dress in jfash (and seeing as you're on cgl, you most likely do) they probably assume you like kiddie crap and gift accordingly. There's no point in telling them about Bodyline, let alone brand, if all they're going to see is the same ugly baby dress at different price ranges, but makeup and craft supplies that they can get through Amazon or in a physical shop are easier to understand.
Failing that, ask for money. Keep asking, until they finally understand that you do not want overpriced taobao pencils and a Baby's First Colouring Book as a present. Be persistent and as unsubtle as possible, because people can be really fucking thick.
>>
What about some generic gift ideas for friends? I'm totally uninspired for some of them. It's too late to order cheap cute shit of ebay and I'd like to spend ~$5 since I'm making everyone cookie jars too.
I was thinking like Nyx eyeshadow palettes or eyebrow pencils for the ones that usually wear drugstore makeup, maybe baby lips for more cosmetically sophisticated but still fun friends? OPI or Essie nail polish that I think they'd look nice in? Also considering going to bath and body works and just getting everyone small lotion bottles. I want it to be things they can actually use.
>>
>>8752690
I'd love getting all of those things! Maybe you can put it in like cute tote bags or makeup pouches or something rather than wrapping it, f21 probably has cute cheap stuff
>>
>>8752690
Target has those $5 Nivea set. It comes in 4. Unless all your friends wear makeup, I would get also lip balm and antibacterial gel from BBW
>>
My boyfriend and I are spending Christmas together this year, just him and me, so pretty relaxed since we wont be dealing with any family. We already bought most of the gifts we plan on giving each other but I opted out of asking him for any lolita items since he seems to find the concept of buying them daunting. It goes both ways though since I don't know a lot about his hobby. We decided to buy gifts for ourselves this year to make up for it, so I bought myself two new dresses and he bought himself some equipment for his bike. I think that's a nice way to do things just in case you're not super confident about your partners hobby.
Anyway I splurged and bought him a replica sword, I'm so excited for him to get it! I know he'll love it!
>>
>>8752698
>>8752732
Thanks! I'll keep these in mind.
>>
>>8742964
Nah that's totally legit. His attitude to you is like you telling him he's a kid for liking toys, when model collecting is a totally different thing to kids playing with cars/planes/trains. Good on you for making the right call, he's clearly got some maturing to do.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.