[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overused cosplays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 27
File: CTpTO4lUcAEfvNT.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CTpTO4lUcAEfvNT.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
Seagulls, Linkle will be like the new Elsa?
Is cute, is relative simple compare to others important female Zelda characters.
>Also, overused cosplays to next year thread
>>
female Link was already overdone
>>
>>8715369
But now Nintendo did it canon
>>
Mettaton EX. It's all over tumblr.
>>
It's very uninspired. The concept art is much more interesting.
>>
>>8715452
This character would be nice like a new character, not to female Link.
>>
>flat chest
>more cute than sexy outfit
No this will make all female Link cosplayers cry when now there's canon version of it but it's not slutty enough.
>>
>>8715488
They'll find a way to slut it up, I'm sure.
>>
File: 1428900761199.jpg (46 KB, 512x756) Image search: [Google]
1428900761199.jpg
46 KB, 512x756
I can't wrap my head around that Linkle isn't some shitty April Fools joke

I mean
>that name
>link is practically a woman already
>who even is zelda

princess zelda is already female link in most of the games

This is such shit
>waiting on black link
>it will not just be dark link

This is it, senpai. We might as well sit back and watch the old Zelda cartoon because that's the level of quality that's been laid before us with whoever greenlit this
>>
>>8715572
> Princess Zelda is the female link

Have you even played any of the games holy shit you're stupid
>>
>>8715367
No one cares.
>>
>>8715594
she sort of is friend :)

I guess he meant in ways like spirit tracks where you use her or in ocarina of time's sheik where she passes as a guy and sheit lol :)
>>
Li Kovacs already announced she was doing her.

I agree with others though. I'd rather see this than a slutty or half-assed link that's just a dress and blonde hair.

My only concern is that "Linkle" will replace Link in an upcoming game as an attempt to be more ~PC~.
>>
>>8715594
Yes, have you? I obviously don't mean literally but in most games her character design is essentially female link. She could easily be used as a female playable character if nintendo has to jump on the PC Fanboat of giving girls a female rep to play.
>>
What game is she supposed to be in?

(Been out of the loop for awhile, don't mind me)
>>
>>8715609
Or they could just have a game and follow the giant trend of girls being protagonists without some fucking agenda behind it. Its nintendo and Link has been almost 30 years. People really need to stop reading so much into this. Its a gawd damn fucking video game.
>>
>>8715625 here,
Nevermind, I Googled it

>>8715609
They're probably trying to cater to feminists, just like comic book authors are now catering to landwhales
>not enough girl MC's! SEXISM!!!
People are taking political correctness way too far nowadays. That being said, I'd probably still play a Zelda game if Linkle was the main character, so long as he stays male after that.
>>
>>8715623
>her character design is essentially female link
>>
They should just make Zelda the main character in a game if they really wanted a female main character. Link being female doesn't make sense, given the fact that the Links are supposed be reincarnations of the ancient hero, who was MALE.

I could see something like a sequel to Twilight Princess where Zelda is the main character and Link is a side character. I also saw people talking on a gaming forum about playing as Sheik during the 7 years that Link was asleep. And what about making a game in the Twilight Realm where you play as Midna?

Tl;dr
Linkle should stay in HW.
>>
>>8715637
More like Japan is currently fleshing out more female main characters in game unlike before. Their crazy kawaii-uguu moe blizzard storm that has been happening moreso these past 3 years is getting out of hand. It has nothing to do with America demanding this shit.
>>
You guys do know that this is a daughter of Link's, right? That's the premise. Calm down.
>>
>>8715649
Yeah that makes more sense. I hope Nintendo never caters to American social justice bullshit, they'd probably do dumb shit make Link black and Zelda obese.
>>
OMG NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS! She isn't getting HER OWN GAME. Ya'll seriously need to fucking calm the hell down and bother looking shit up at all.
>>
>>8715651
Who is the mother?
>>
>>8715644
If link can become different a species due to masks yhan he can become female.

Its cute and Japan loves this sort of thing.
>>
>>8715657
Some slutty
>>
File: arda bandwagon.png (181 KB, 783x607) Image search: [Google]
arda bandwagon.png
181 KB, 783x607
Arda didn't take long to cash in.
>>
>>8715665
Not enough hair to do the pigtails
>>
File: 176877__468x_dragons-crown-015.jpg (36 KB, 468x570) Image search: [Google]
176877__468x_dragons-crown-015.jpg
36 KB, 468x570
Linkle looks awesome.
>>
>>8715654
> dumb shit
> like including more diverse character designs
> because people like dont actually exist

Heaven forbid that there might be a female elf (that isnt zelda) going on an adventure. That would just open the flood gates to everything else~!
Yeah, okay.

Im kind of excited to see another cute character in this world. Her name is dumb as shit but hopefully the game wont be.
>>
>>8715651
No, she isnt.
Her note work said she was supposed to be like a sister to him.

They might change it when more details about her come around but not a daughter so far.
>>
File: linkle.jpg (181 KB, 605x579) Image search: [Google]
linkle.jpg
181 KB, 605x579
>>8715672
>>
>>8715667
Why do you think they suggested the wefts?
>>
>Want to cosplay Link or whatever thing of Zelda world
>"wow, Linkle is so cute, her design is really lovely, and more simple than Zelda or Lana"
>mfw a lot of seagulls want to do it too
>>
>>8715672
Not that I don't agree with you but there's already a lot of playable female characters in hyrule warriors, not just Zelda.

I took Linkle as more of a joke character because lol Link looks like gril
>>
File: linksass.jpg (157 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
linksass.jpg
157 KB, 640x360
>>8715684
I feel like this is exactly what happened...

>>8715692
Yeah, thats what I was getting at. People need to chill out a bit. "Just enjoy the new cute character and stop acting like its the end of the world."
I agree too - how was it not a joke, wtf is that name - I hope her character actually goes somewhere if they plan on putting her in stuff.
>>
>>8715686
Because they're shitty jews who expect customers to "fix" their wigs instead of getting it right on their end.
>>
You know, I'm surprised I haven't already seen some 'ME FIRST!' cosplays of her.
By this time there were already some of the new Link design.
>>
>>8715703
Because some girls already did it
This design was released with the Hyrule Warriors artbook, or some Zelda artbook.
>>
>>8715708
First time I'm seeing it, guess that stuff didn't get as much attention as the 'me first' Link cosplays from last year.
>>
>>8715709
In that moment, was just some female Link sketches.
>>
I'm only pissed off because they didn't also do a male Zelda. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>8715643
That picture only proves my point, though
>>
>>8715367
Shit I hate that design with a passion.
>>
>>8715735
I feel you.
>>
>>8715668
I've been wanting to cosplay this for a long time, now if I do it everyone will think I'm Linkle. Fuck.
>>
>>8715367
Something about the bare thighs and thigh high boots makes me feel like it was shoehorned in for appeal, and not for any practical means whatsoever. Linkles is gonna have major chub rub.
>>
>>8715741
The dangers of cosplay procrastination (if you did) present themselves once again.
Do not be the next victim, get to work.
>>
Am I reading this thread wrong? A year ago there was a hot Internet discussion about Linkel showing up in old sketches, as a "little sister" type.

http://kotaku.com/theres-a-female-link-and-her-name-is-linkle-1620664557

That was plenty of time for programmers to take note, and throw her in as a new character (separate from Link) for Hyrule Warriors, which is considered a spin-off series rather than a real Zelda game anyway.

Really, who is upset about this? And WHY? Just because Linkel is "canon" as a separate character doesn't change or hurt Link.

If customers don't like what Nintendo does with its own IP, there's always Sony and Microsoft.

Also, it's just a video game.

Lighten up.
>>
>>8715687
Oh please. Just because something's popular doesn't mean you'll be shat on for cosplaying it. Just do a good job so you stand out, a lot of seagulls are novice cosplayers who probably won't get it right anyway.
>>
>>8715609
No offense to Li, but she's a little too old to be cosplaying cute preteen girls. She should stick to male Link because her face is more mature, thus better suited for crossplay.

As for the OP - I don't think Linkle will be the next Elsa. Disneyfags are way more commonplace than Zelda fans.
>>
>>8716135
>implying the people who cosplay Linkle will have actually played a Zelda game before
Jnig is probably going to do a titty Linkle soon.
>>
>>8715572
>Zelda is female link

I'm embarrassed for you.
>>
>>8716138
>implying sluts care about canon
I have a really good feeling they're going to stick to sluttifying male Link in the most basic bitch way possible. Just like they don't cosplay canon female versions of comic book characters.
>>
>>8715668
I keep expecting tons of people to make this comparison, but it's only popped up a couple of times on my social media feeds. I guess Dragon's Crown wasn't as big as I thought it was.

I don't mind the idea, but yeah, the similarity in the designs is a bit disappointing. There are definitely multiple ways to express a dainty archer elf archetype.
>>
File: sheikadoo.png (304 KB, 416x922) Image search: [Google]
sheikadoo.png
304 KB, 416x922
>>8715643
>tfw we'll probably never get another brunette Zelda
>just trashy nintendo yellow

But anyways, Linkle's outfit is really cute to me. Did they really have to name her Linkle, though? It sounds like another word for either taking a piss or wanking.

>brb gotta take a linkle
>hey zelda wanna linkle my dinkle?

>>8715720
Sheik, what you're looking for is Sheik, and she is real fuckin' sexy.
>>
>>8715421
I'm actually really excited for this! I really liked undertale
>>
>>8716217
She was named that way in the original sketches probably because it sounds cute and feminine in Japanese as "Rinkuru" リンクル

I like it. It reminds me a bit of the northern German diminutive "-el" at the end of names ("Gretel" means "Little Greta" and "Hansel" means "Little Hans").
>>
>>8716246
Rinkuru doesn't sound so weird, then. After what you said, I wouldn't be surprised if the name was chosen as a mix of Link's name + cute-sounding Japanese version + "Little Link"
>>
>>8716217
Linkelle would have been a cuter spelling? Or even Linkel. With their wide international audience it seems weird they wouldn't do market research and learn that Linkle sounds horrible in English.
>>
>>8716278
I think Linkelle would be really cheesy, and too close to sounding like a Disney princess. Linkel would've been better because >>8716246
>>
I honestly think the name Linkle is adorable.
>>
>>8715700
The whole point of Arda is to create your own custom wigs using their bases and wefts.

If you want an entirely pre-styled wig specific to one character, there are other places for that.
>>
>>8715469
She is s new character, it's just stupid people are calling her Links genderbent.
>>
>>8716486
It's an innocent mistake, given the fact that her design is very similar to HW Link, both facially and clothing-wise, like are you not noticing the fucking detailing on her cloak?? Also her name is Linkle.
>>
>>8716486
She looks exactly like Link and her name is Linkle, I am pretty sure no one is "stupid" for considering her a R63 Link. Dig the sand out.
>>
On another note, how are those crossbows being held? I thought they were attached to the holes on her boots but the hole on the left one is on the other side so...what the fuck?
>>
>>8717052
Maybe part of the trigger mechanism is hooked over the edge of the boot?
>>
>>8717067
You can see the hooks quite clearly.
>>
>>8717069
Yeah, after looking at it again I'm pretty sure there's separate dedicated hooks on them. Don't know how practical it'd be, but at least they don't magically attach.
>>
>>8715644
I want a Sheik game. YESSSSS.
>>
>>8717185
I'm pretty sure everyone would love a game like that lol. Sheik/Zelda deserves her own game, no question.
>>
>>8715672
>Heaven forbid that there might be a female elf (that isnt zelda) going on an adventure.
But, friend, then that wouldn't be a Zelda game. The Zelda franchise is about Link's adventures. If some random female elf going on an adventure is what you want, how about you go make that sort of game yourself? Or do you just like complaining and thinking up DA-tier """OC""" and then crying that Nintendo doesn't think it's a good idea to corrupt their established IP with shit?
>>
>>8717510
This
>>
>>8715623
>She could easily be used as a female playable character if nintendo has to jump on the PC Fanboat of giving girls a female rep to play.
Zelda's ALREADY a playable character in Hyrule Warriors' Wii U version. She doesn't work as an additional female playable character because *she's already there*.

Hell, they even added Tetra, who's ALSO Zelda.

THEY ALREADY DID WHAT YOU'RE DEMANDING.
>>
>>8717578
Other playable female characters in Hyrule Warriors: Ruto, Impa, Midna (twice), Agitha the Bug Princess, Fi, and Lana and Cia, who, like Linkle, are original characters for HW as a setting and aren't part of the main games (and aren't intended to be).

I guess they could have let you play as Nabooru or Saria or something, but they've already got quite a few playable female characters, including Zelda (twice now, including Tetra).
>>
>>8716138
>titty Linkle
that sounds funny lol
>>
File: 1447379680864.png (1 MB, 1546x940) Image search: [Google]
1447379680864.png
1 MB, 1546x940
>>8715452
There's a reason for that. She's practically a carbon copy of the elf from Dragon's Crown.
>>
>>8717581
They should have chose Saria over fucking Agitha.
>>
>>8717601
Well considering Dragon's Crown came out 2013 and the artbook that had the sketches for Linkle came out in 2014, it's entirely possible that they came to the same general design independent from each other (Perhaps Linkle even being designed first, seeing as they were scrapped sketches from years ago). Although, really, a green-garbed blonde elf girl isn't exactly originality city in the first place. There's hardly much room to cry plagiarism.
>>
File: linkleberg.jpg (211 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
linkleberg.jpg
211 KB, 500x526
I was really hoping they were going to add Vaati...
>>
>>8717668
>that macro
lold irl
>>
File: image_76e1e8c7[1].jpg (19 KB, 629x354) Image search: [Google]
image_76e1e8c7[1].jpg
19 KB, 629x354
>>8717601
they are both uninspired, linkle a little more so
but thats fine as link's design is just peter pan. linkle looks exactly like what link would look like if he was originally designed as a she
>>
>>8715665
>>8715700
You do know that they didn't make that wig for that character right? They just have a few suggested wigs for popular characters, so people don't go back and forth over 2-3 similar wigs to find what works best. Hell, the pic posted even says "Link SUGGESTION GUIDE" and has "wig suggestion" as tags.
>>
File: exactly.jpg (47 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
exactly.jpg
47 KB, 512x384
>>8715644
The legends of Hyrule say that a hero "clad in green" and "with the triforce of courage" They don't say male.
>>
>>8715644
Most religions with reincarnation don't have it such that you always reincarnate as the same sex/gender.
>>
Wow cgl, I never thought you could reach this level of whiney neckbeard. Thinking this has anything to do with feminism, as if linkle hasn't been thrown around forever (yes, even the name). There is literally nothing wrong with having a female link outside of the silly name. It doesn't even fuck with canon! The legendary warrior has never had to be male and there are no reincarnation beliefs (that I know of ) that sate you have to be reincarnated as the same sex. Take off the fadora /cgl/.
>>
>>8718285
fuuuck excuse my spelling, I am typing one handed on my phone while in a bubble batch.
>>
>>8718285
>fadora
The typo kind of fits. I wish Linkle looked a little tougher and had a better name (or even just stayed Link, it's not really a masculine name), but otherwise eh.
>>
>>8718318
I wish she was named Lin.
>>
>>8715720
I'm really hoping they just make it a yuri game, it would bring them redemption in my eyes. Granted its a terrible idea, but if they are pandering anyway why not go all out?
>>
>>8715643
>Oracle of Ages
>Oracle of Seasons
>designs are the exact same
Nintendo you aren't even trying.

>>8715644
>playing as Sheik during the 7 years that Link was asleep
Now that would actually be really cool. You could slowly watch the world descending into darkness...but the problem is that it'd be kinda limited to the N64 Hyrule map, wouldn't it? Or would they just make it really, really big with a bunch of small towns and villages thrown in between?
>>
>>8719562
I hope you are joking because Ages and Seasons were connected with cable/code to get ganon so the character designs were the same on purpose. Not the only game that has the same design either as a bunch are in the same 'world', like MM and Oot.
>>
>>8719562
>game where you play as Sheik

The thing with that is...what would actually happen in that game? The only thing of actual significance that happened was that Sheik rescued Ruto from the ice in Zora's Domain.
Other than that I can't think of anything of significance happening, Sheik was powerless to do anything but watch the world turn to dark and wait for the hero.
Are....we gonna do 'ninja' type drills the whole game?
>>
She's super cute!
>>
>>8718285

Does your name start with a B anon? You sound like this whiny feminist I know.
>>
File: if I had one.jpg (134 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
if I had one.jpg
134 KB, 500x364
>>8717672
Have another. I'm salty as fuck.
>>
>>8715643
>OoT Adult Timeline Zelda labeled Majora's Mask

Who is responsible for this fuckery
>>
>>8720069
I had so much salt in my panties when they didn't include Vaati when they did the villains update. Vaati is a fucking boss, he got shit DONE. Some KID got closer to world domination in one game than Ganon has in 30 years.
>>
>>8715367
>crossbows attached to her boots
I don't even
>>
>>8720115
The funny thing is if you just swapped the names for the ones labelled Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask it'd be accurate.
>>
>>8720119
>salt in my panties
That sounds incredibly painful.
>>
>>8715654
LET WHITENESS RING!
>>
About the only real complaint I have with Linkle is her name. Sounds stupid in my opinion. Could have just called her Linka.
>>
It's gonna be great. Can't wait to fuck a Linkle in costume.
>>
>>8715367
I have a feeling based on its massive tumblr following Undertale will be the next Homestuck
In fact I've already see Undertale/Homestuck crossover fanart
Also please Stop Fat Harley Quinn 2K16
>>
>>8717601
i hate the shorts and the belt. looks way too modern compared to tunic n tights regular link.
>>
>>8722815
steven universe is next homestuck, silly

undertale is one game thats already been released. it doesn;t have enough new influx of content to build a really terrifying fanbase.

also if harley quinn was real, she'd def be fat. it's actually pretty dumb that she's a smoking hot chick
>>
File: best grill.png (1 MB, 862x572) Image search: [Google]
best grill.png
1 MB, 862x572
>>8716135
Li makes a beautiful grill.
>>
>>8724919
salty
>>
It's already overdone as far as I'm concerned but it's probably going to get worse
>>
>>8727078

So much worse after the movie is released. Same with deadpool. So many normies saying how they were always a fan...
>>
Can I just say Sports Anime in general? It got so bad up here the biggest con around here picked it as '16's theme.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1103x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1103x1050
>>8724919
You're supposed to make it more subtle so people can't tell before they zoom in the pic.
>>
>>8727121
This actually made me want to die for a split second this is what I am greeted with when return after a break from cgl?
>>
>>8728015
How new are you?
>>
>overused cosplays
>op posts character that is only a few days old
holy fuck you people
>>
>>8728037
Op literally just asked if this is going to be the next overused cosplay, not that it currently is. Learn to read.
>>
File: ElsaPromo3.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1351) Image search: [Google]
ElsaPromo3.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1351
I see an oncoming stream of terrible attempts but I don't see it becoming the next Elsa. It looks like it would be really difficult to make, and if you've noticed bandwagon hoppers tend to flock to designs that aren't so complicated.
>>
File: tumblr_nxu3eyFeay1slg7duo1_1280.jpg (158 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxu3eyFeay1slg7duo1_1280.jpg
158 KB, 667x1000
Well this was quick.
>>
File: tumblr_nxy7s3tYM81rh2dizo4_1280.jpg (628 KB, 1280x1714) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxy7s3tYM81rh2dizo4_1280.jpg
628 KB, 1280x1714
>>8728366
>>
>>8728359
> really difficult to make

Her whole outfit is simple as hell what are you on? Most difficult part is those boots and half the girls that go for "ME FIRST!1!1!1" don't care about accurate shoes anyways
>>
>>8728366

Is that all fleece..................
>>
>>8728369
I was mostly referring to the boots and the crossbows. Also everyone says that about TP Link but 99% of people who cosplayed him do a mediocre job.
>>
>>8728371
Unfortunately.
>>
File: tumblr_nxsvi6RGa51s777odo2_1280.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxsvi6RGa51s777odo2_1280.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
Closet cosplay so kawaii.
>>
>>8720017
No, but does your name start with a c? Because you sound like a huge cunt.
>>
>>8728366
And it looks like complete shit.

I never understood the me first thing. Wouldn't you rather take your time on something, and put your blood, sweat and tears into it so it stands out?

You won't get notoriety being the first person with a shitty costume, you get that from hard work/accuracy. Otherwise people just forget about you as soon as the good cosplays appear.
>>
>>8728383
she looks like a fucking gremlin wth
>>
>>8715367
Kind of OT, but is it weird that I thought that the Link from the Zelda Wii U trailer was a girl? Link's a pretty chill character, and he's very pretty in that trailer, to the point where it's not that difficult to be "this Link is a girl" and it would change nothing at all. Just that he's a chick. I thought that's a more accurate representation of a female Link over Linkle.
>>
>>8729470
He looks like a boy to me.

I thought the initial thing that confused people was the ponytail.
>>
>>8729470
I can see what you're saying, the eyes make him look super feminine, even though most other Links have big eyes as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 500x666
>>8729470
>>8729593
Teen boys tend to have softer features, giving them a more "feminine" or androgynous appearance. They still look like boys though.

I might be in the minority, but I never mistook Link for a girl. He looks like a 15-year-old boy drawn in anime style to me. The thick eyebrows and big nose he has are both common traits of a male, and you don't typically find those on anime girls. The big eyes are a different story, though. But imo they just make him look young rather than like a girl.
>>
>>8730140
I don't understand people pretending they ever thought Link was a girl. Marth maybe, but not Link.
>>
File: image.jpg (861 KB, 1824x2431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
861 KB, 1824x2431
>>8730151
They're too caught up in anime stereotypes that they've never examined what a teenage boy looks like.
>>
>>8722815
Steven Universe is the new Homestuck, not some flavor of the month meme game.
>>
>>8730151
Eh, it's really not that hard to believe if they're unfamiliar with the series. Plus, people are pretty dumb. I remember my cousin trying to explain to me that Zelda was Link's son after smash 64 came out.
>>
>>8730151
It's mainly the Wii U Link, with the blue shirt and ponytail. I also thought it was a girl for a bit until they confirmed it. You could honestly slap a pair of boobs on that and call it female Link, and it would make more sense than Linkle. I like Linkle, but if we're talking about an actual female Link I feel like the design wouldn't really need to deviate that much since she'd be doing the same shit as male Link, her figure would just have to differ a bit.

Link generally has a very pretty model, though, so I guess it's more that he's just androgenous?
>>
File: notsogirly.png (154 KB, 451x222) Image search: [Google]
notsogirly.png
154 KB, 451x222
>>8730470
If you compare him to Linkle, he looks pretty masculine.
>>
>>8730470
Most people would call him a twink before they'd call him a girl.
His female form should be twinkle.
>>
>>8730470
I think Wii U Link looks more feminine in the screenshot you posted because of the way the art has his face shaded. The features that would normally make him more obviously masculine (nose, mouth) aren't so clear, so it tips the androgyny way over into flat out feminine. I can see why you would be confused.
>>
>>8730488
>Most people would call him a twink before they'd call him a girl.
This desu. Go over to /lgbt/ and post a Zelda thread, all the faggots over there are thirsty for Link
>>
>>8728024
The perfect amount apparently
>>
>>8728368
>>8728366
This looks so rushed and sloppy. Why is she proudly showing it off?
>>
File: image.png (286 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286 KB, 500x349
>>8730496
I posted a Link thread there and got this.
>>
>>8730488
His name is Link because he's a twink
>>
>>8715572
also the link in the new zelda isnt linkle, and your pic is a boy.
>>
>>8716225
You won't be when you see a bunch of fat people half-ass EX.
>>
>>8730483
Yeah you can see that his face has a lot of angles with more intense features, while Linkle has a round innocent female face. Also how broad and muscular he is compared to the dainty female figure. His face still looks kinda androgynous, but like the other anon said that's common with teenaged boys.

This is why I don't understand the people who say they thought Link was a girl at first. You can at least tell by his very obviously masculine body that he is male even if the face confuses you.

>>8730528
I hate trannies.
>>
>>8722815
undertale = off
popular enough for a lot of buzz and fanart, but only a fad long enough for a lot of closet cosplay and paper mache
>>
>>8716278
> all of those words are pronounced the same though.
>>
>>8734120
Personally I think Undertale will be a middle. Between OFF and Homestuck. It'll be cancerous but nowhere as bad. But still annoyingly everywhere.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.