[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest. Do you really think you'll end up rich? This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: OccupyWallSt99.jpg (138 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
OccupyWallSt99.jpg
138 KB, 1200x800
Be honest. Do you really think you'll end up rich? This ain't /fit/. We ain't all gonna make it. Most of us will fail.
>>
These niggers don't realize the government spends more bailing out the poor than the banks. We should gas everybody making less than $30K.
>>
Not with that attitude you won't.
>>
Am I going to make it?
No.
Am I going to be rich?
Yes.

Thanks mom and dad.
>>
>>998056
I don't think I'll be rich as fuck but I do think I'll end up with a 150k/year job.
>>
>>998061
>>998160
More for me :^)
>>
>>998160

With inflation, anybody getting a STEM degree today will sometime in their lifetime.
>>
>>998056
No
I'm 37 and I make €220 a month
>>
>>998123

My parents have a net worth of somewhere in the region of £30 million. I'm already worth a few million thanks to it, so I don't think I'm going to end up poor. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't grown up so well off, but I did, so why worry. Thanks mum and dad indeed.
>>
>>998056
Define rich, most people who put away a large percentage of their pay check will be financially independent and for me that its rich. The ability to tell anyone fuck you I'm free from the system is a gift few possess
>>
>>998056
>This ain't /fit/
why is /fit/ the best board?
I it the top tier memes or the different approach?
>>
it is completely feasible that in 20 years I will be a millionaire (adjusted for inflation), something would have to go terribly wrong for that not to happen
>>
>>998174
Millionaire isn't particularly 'rich' anymore. Just have to sock away a decent amount of savings, invest aggressively, and it's only a stones throw away.

>>998171
Pretty much my objective. Sock away enough for financial independence. Get on the 'early retirement' vehicle and pursue more risky endeavours. Maybe try be an author or something stupid.
>>
>>998166
lmao, top kek
>>
>>998177
>savings
with inflation, not even once
>>
>>998182
>completely disregarded the fact immediately after that I denoted aggressive investment
Get some glasses, two-eyes.
>>
>>998183
k
>>
probably not millionaire tier, but I've got pretty comfy prospects.
>>
>>998060

It's sad that the poor have better teeth and better cars than me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.