[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We shut the fuck up about Bitcoin and discuss profitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (94 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
94 KB, 480x270
ITT: We shut the fuck up about Bitcoin and discuss profitable ventures.

Go.
>>
Ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the coming months.

Potential for 1000x growth
>>
>>997920
I once heard Bitcoins are a profitable source of income
>>
Gulden will overtake bitcoin
>>
>>997920
100% Gulden. Huge profits to be made
>>
Dogecoin has documented 1000000% growth.

invest
>>
File: BowDownToTheGod.jpg (117 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
BowDownToTheGod.jpg
117 KB, 675x1200
>>997920
nocoiner cope

>>997981
>>998786
>>998789
>>998804
>>998817
altcoiner cope
>>
>>997920
Ethereum
>>
>>998786
they were once. the price went from £20 to £600 in the matter of daysb

but then again so do penny stocks literally every day
>>
>>999671
cope
>>
>>1000868
>look ma I posted it again!
>>
File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115 KB, 1173x616) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115 KB, 1173x616
>>1000874
cope
>>
>>1001514
>I keep posting it ma! Look I used the meme again!
>>
Ether is not limited in supply. Anyone using it as an investment is retarded. Bitcoin is taking over. Get on board or go home, that is if you still have a home by the time the fed is done ass fucking you in the street.
>>
>>1003245
>by the time the fed is done ass fucking you in the street
Kek. I don't like in the US. Even if I did I think I'd rather get ass fucked by the FED than some smelly neckbeards.
>>
50:50 Bitcoin and Ethereum here.

My heart is really with Ethereum. My mind is unsure.
>>
>>997920
MBX on tsx, quaint company rising revenues, pipelines lined up, all it needs is a news catalyst. Good for a 1% of portfolio wild card pick.
>>
>>997920

You mean actual "valuable ides and hard work"?

I think you got the wrong board buckaroo.
>>
>>1003257
HOW DO I BUY THIS SHIT. im not a programmer so dont know how to do it.
>>
>>1003315
Poloniex

You'll need to trade with bitcoins though
>>
>>1003332
^

Buy bitcoins from Localbitcoins or Coinbase and fund your account.
>>
>>1003254
You would rather suck Jamie Dimon's cock for a penny than buy Bitcoin. This is exactly how the average coping nocoiner looks like.
>>
>>1003315
see this is why bitcoin is shit. If a person that browses a board dedicated to shitcoins can't even buy it, how do you expect average Joe to use it?
>>
>>1004443
There is no cure for stupidity but desire for knowledge.

Also, he was asking for ETH not btc.

Btc is ridiculously easy to use and purchase now, ETH not so much
>>
>>1004389
>You would rather suck Jamie Dimon's cock for a penny than buy Bitcoin
Pretty much. And I'm not even a homo. That's how much I hate throwing money down the drain.
>>
Iraqi Dinar. Buy the physical currency and hold onto it, just like BitCoin. I think one of the last things Obama will do before leaving office is to make the IQD tradable.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.