[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a professional FX trader anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
Hi /biz/, I can answer some of your questions while waiting for my trade signals. Pic unrelated.

My MAM account here >> http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Perfecto_FX/perfecto-fx-emerald-3tgfx/373988
>>
>>997805
how much do you make monthly?

what indicators do you use?

what's your strategy(s)?

which pairs do you like the most and why?
>>
>>997847
lol, I thought the thread was dead already.

> how much do you make monthly?

I cannot disclose the amount of the MAM but the fee is 40% performance fee and I make around 150- 200k/ month. After paying for the marketing team.

> what indicators do you use? what's your strategy(s)?

Well this is something I cannot tell because of obvious reasons. But mostly price action. I just use basic indicators for confirmation. I trade mostly the 15m and 1H charts based on the daily trend anyway.

> which pairs do you like the most and why?

EURUSD and GBPUSD because of liquidity.

>> Anyway, Im not advertising anything here. I have a professional marketing team to do that for me and ppl here on 4chan are not our targeted customers. I just felt bored so I started the thread. You can ask me anything but I wont answer anything for obvious reasons.
>>
How did you become professional? what is needed to become professional? I've been doing research on babypips for a while now and had a demo account, obviously not going anywhere fast but just curious.
>>
What is the main differences between FX trading and stock/future markets?
>>
how can i use options expiry info?like 1 billion at 1.0600 for eurusd.all i can find is that if price is near the level price will tend to go to that level.any tips on price action?like eurusd tends to go with the direction of asian session at london session.(this is not true.i just made it up)
i appreciate if you tell me the correlation between bonds, dax, euro,s&p and usd
>>
eurusd futures show the price 1.1005 now and eurusd is 1.0976 now does this mean the sentiment is up?
>>
>>997947
12 years of experience. Im 35 now, been trading since I was 23.

> what is needed to become professional?

1 decent track record of at least 1 year old. By decent I mean consistent profit and low DD. As you can see in my MAM trade record, my DD was quite high ( over 8%) at the beginning but later on, it has become much lower. When you become a professional manager of a fund, even a 2% DD is very scary to observe.

> What is the main differences between FX trading and stock/future markets?

Technically speaking, both are the same since I can trade all markets. But the FX market is more liquid and therefore is easier to trade ( for me at least). The most important thing for technical analysis to work is the liquidity of the market.
>>
>>997894
>just use basic indicators for confirmation. I trade mostly the 15m and 1H charts based on the daily trend anyway.
He uses MACD.

-a pro
>>
Prove it by putting /biz/ in your description on myFXbook. Else this thread is full of shit. Otherwise, I can message the person.
>>
>>998040
> 1 decent track record of at least 1 year old. By decent I mean consistent profit and low DD.

After trading for 5 years with nice results, I then got invited into a group of professional traders to trade other people's money.
>>
>>998047
*crickets*
>>
I'm an absolute beginner, what would be the best way to start?

I'm having fun with a demo account (have no idea what I'm doing tho) at what point should I trade with real money?

Where can I learn the math and theory behind trading?
>>
how much money do i need to have so that people like you would start trading with my money ?
>>
>>997894
>150- 200k/ month

so according to your FX account you must have about at least $6,600,000 currently invested in the FX markets to get that return each monthb

Fuck off
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.