[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big dump planned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
Sell monero. There is a big dump incoming as the devs are losing faith in the project and there is a big split with a lot of negative news.

If you are still holding monero by monday be prepared to lose all of your money.

Devs are scammers and will be dumping by next week.

Monero is no more
>>
Also buy dash coin. Dash coin will see big increases after monero dump. Dash is releasing POS hashing algo soon. When that happens monero investors will switch to dash.
>>
Source?
>>
>>996777
>>996782
I just sold my Monero and Dash to get more Bitcoin and Gulden.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1036x1046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1036x1046
/biz/ coin is best coin
>>
>>996777
TRIPS OF TRUTH!
>>
>>996800
DUBS OF TRUTH!!
>>
>>996777
man im still sacred to put my money in dash though
>>
>>996793
I cannot reveal source.
>>
>>996777

Take this 20sec poll, please
>https://www.e-formas.lv/f/X6PPWpUe8C5suEun
>>
>>996815
No thanks bro :^)
>>
>>996777
no you are just parroting.
citations needed btw
>>
>>996782
also do you happen to forget that DASH's system is broken and controlled by two guys?
>>
>>996777
>OP is right

1. Monero is largely botnet mined.
2. The trade volume on the exchanges is artificial and is mostly created by the botnet owners that are constantly selling the coin to those who has fell into their fake PR hype. Occasionally the exchange rate is saved by the XMR whale. Fundamentally, XMR is doomed to have a negative trend.
3. The PR activity is fake. The Monero community is much smaller than XMR shills pretend it to be. Everything is aimed at making you part with your money to supporting botnet operators by investing in XMR.
4. XMR devs cannot make any significant updates/improvements to the CryptoNote protocol and are doomed to stick to PR hype only while helping the botnets profit.

Based on the evidence above you are free to make your own conclusions.

>Best choice is still GULDEN or Bitcoin
>>
>>996797

>Gulden

LOL gj falling for the dutch spammer flooding the board retard
>>
>>996777
What are some reputable coin exchanges?
>>
>>998111
WoW these Gulden people are smart!
Bitcoin mad?
>>
>>998065
That's not evidence, those are just statements
>>
>>996777
Long coin observer here. I honestly think the ONLY coins out of ALL that there are, that are actually worth giving your small change to, is:
1. Bitcoin (it's not going anywhere, most know crypto, here to stay obviously)
2. Bytecoin (Low fees, anonymous, devs from various fields and are actually creating shit to advance and stand out, fast transactions, support for merchants, ...).
Notice that XMR is a fork of cryptonote (bytecoin) and yet they talk shit about how bytecoin is a shitcoin. EVERY single time there is a bytecoin thread, some XMR shills come in with their "80% ninja-mine" shit derailing all threads. Even if the 80% premine happened, bytecoin is actually being developed further, unlike XMR.)
3. Dogecoin (Friendly community, easy to get in to, fast transactions, low fees. BUT I don't really see it gaining any value much because there is no coin cap.)
4. Litecoin (See doge, but more serious)
5. I would say Ether, but I'm not really entirely sure yet. I can't understand what exactly they are trying to create here since none of it is actually working and to me it seems like they're trying to clone Bytecoin.

I'm in the first 4, besides Ether.

Gulden can eat shit btw.
>>
>>998618
75% ether
20% btc
5% ltc
>>
>>998566
Sure................
>>998618
1.Bitcoin, 1000 people own 50% of all Bitcoins
2.Bytecoin never looked into it, so no opinion.
3.Dogecoin no marketcap I agree and dev left the building.
4.Litecoin, no innovation or development not even stores accepting it, just look for Lee's quote.
5.Ether, developed in a way it will lose it's value overtime, It is compared to the fuel and mst be used and not sed as a vehicle of wealth.

>GULDEN best coin yeah Fuck YOU!!!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.