[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why one does biz prefer, give reasoning please. we all known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: gold-vs-bitcoins.jpg (59 KB, 633x350) Image search: [Google]
gold-vs-bitcoins.jpg
59 KB, 633x350
why one does biz prefer, give reasoning please.

we all known fiat currency is going to shit from high debt, aging population, overspending.

Bitcoin is not physical, gold is physical. Gold is harder to smuggle internationally, Bitcoin is easy to smuggle. Gold is harder to track, Bitcoin is easier to track as everyone on the network has a ledger.
>>
>>995887
Bitcoin is easy to track but also easy to obfuscate.

You can run a bitcoin node through tor and one person can own as many addresses as he needs anonymously.

Here is an informative video from a BBC technology correspondent:
http://youtu.be/aGYmNidVLWY
>>
>>995887
I prefer both because I'm not Nostradamus and can't predict the future.
>>
Gulden is the best option.
It actually mean GOLD in the Dutch language.

Gulden is going to take over GOLD and Bitcoin.
>>
>>995887
>>995900
>>995940
>>995942

Get a jobs kids

Your magic computer money is never going to be worth anything and gold won't let you play real life fallout
>>
>>995942
holy SHIT gulden shills are going all out today aren't they?
>>
>>996021

Still not as bad as the Darkcoin shit last year. They would have ten to fifteen threads going at a time.

Just smile and shit post in their threads. Their shitcoin will be completely gone by spring.
>>
>>996021
Its just one guy on a mission.
>>
>>996034
Pretty much. Same thing with dogecoin, litecoin, pandacoin, etc. Bitcoin is the last holdout. The way it's headed it looks like it will be more of a slower death since it's the largest one.
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194 KB, 660x393) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194 KB, 660x393
>>995887
>easy to track
Not anymore, study BIP47.

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/reusable-payment-codes-could-make-blockchain-analysis-companies-obsolete/35899

Not to mention Confidential Transactions, CoinJoin, and other stuff.

Bitcoin is objectively speaking, the superior form of money. Gold's only selling point is his historic network effect, basically people has this mental image of Gold = luxury, shinny etc, because most people have simple women-like minds where if something cannot be touched and isn't shinny then it doesn't have value. This will change overtime, since you cannot live off that forever. The superior features of Bitcoin will crush any other asset.
>>
>>996043
>he thinks Bitcoin will met altcoin's fate
>being this out of the loop at almost 2016
Fucking grandpas.
>>
File: you're an idiot.png (177 KB, 795x487) Image search: [Google]
you're an idiot.png
177 KB, 795x487
>>996107
you are literally missing the most important traits of what makes money money
>>
>tfw you did'nt jump the hype train at 2011

and it's too late since it's slowly dying and only kikes is trying to hype it.
>>
File: go to sleep.jpg (35 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
go to sleep.jpg
35 KB, 510x510
>>996126
>>
>>996133
We got it... you're holding 1k btc and waiting for others to fall in the trap so you can exchange them for real life money.
>>
>>996108
>he thinks Bitcoin won't meet altcoins fate
>2016
Yikes
>>
File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115 KB, 1173x616) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115 KB, 1173x616
>>996142
>>996343
cope
>>
>>996499
>22%
You mean 2%, then -8%, then 14%, then -50% then 5% then -32%, right? Bitcoin value fluctuates more than women's emotions. Protip: that's not a good thing.
>>
>>996531
>Imagining the grapes to be that sour
>>
>>995942
Dutch here.. It doesn't mean gold lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Regardless of which one's better, Bitcoin is a fucking Ponzi scheme. The people who already invested persuade retards to pour their money into Bitcoin and raise it's value with the promise of jumbo returns while they jump ship. Unless you invested back in '08 you're fucked. NO ONE USES IT FOR ANYTHING OTHER THEN DRUGS YOU STUPID FUCKTARDS, NO TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY IS USING BITCOIN AS CURRENCY OF CHOICE.
>>
File: fukbtc.jpg (113 KB, 1404x936) Image search: [Google]
fukbtc.jpg
113 KB, 1404x936
>>997311

Anecdotes from bitcoin use?

I use it to play poker. With frequent transactions all over the place.

Betting in general; ufc fights, elections, and commodity spot price, to name a few.

I've outsourced work in bitcoin. Simple scripts and projects.

I routinely purchase when the buzz dies down and I sell at a markup to people who can't be bothered to set up accounts or are incapable.

1FuCKyoUet16sGvR1YfEyXXGfuBAnwGGKo
>>
>>995942

Gulden...

Gul[lible] [Chil]d[r]en

Coincidence? I think not
>>
File: now this is shit posting.jpg (39 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
now this is shit posting.jpg
39 KB, 500x329
>gold vs bitcoin
>>
>>997367
>I routinely purchase when the buzz dies down and I sell at a markup to people who can't be bothered to set up accounts or are incapable.
>Translation: I scam people because that's the only way to make a return off of Bitcoin
You're a fucktard.
>>
File: 1448574063925.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1448574063925.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
>gold vs bitcoin

welcome to biz
>>
>>997444
You yourself are actually the idiot in this situation
>>
>>997444
Yeah making a profit by providing a service is idiotic.

Stay pleb tier
>>
>>997465
>providing a service
>selling marked up shitcoins to retards
Seems legit.
>>
>>995964
so invest in physical arms? i'd guess gold to still be worth something in real life fallout, albeit much less but everyone will be less wealthy
>>
>>995964
>never going to be worth anything
>It's worth $435/btc right now. Been well over $100/btc for years now.

If you're going to make an argument against it, then cool. But at least fucking try.
>>
>>997572
>>selling marked up shitcoins to retards

You jelly nocoiner?
>>
>>997736
Why would I be jelly of literal scum of the earth? Bitcoiners are on a tier even lower than penny stock traders.
>>
>>997747

Steady passive income ftw.

letthebutthurtflowthroughyou.jpg
>>
>>997747
This kind of vitriol
>>
isn't gold less volatile and easier to sell?
>>
>>997819
Why would you want something youre speculating on to be "less volatile"?

And no, youre wrong i can sell bitcoins without leaving my house. Physical gold is far harder to sell.
>>
>>997804
>he wonders why

>>997799
Sure sure kid.
>>
>>996531
Volatility is good for traders.

Billions to be invested in 2016 launching the price. Will probably be another massive hype bubble and after that it'll probably become less volatile.
>>
>>997835
No one wants you in these threads anyway go outside and tale a walk

>calls people 'kid' unironically
>>
>>995887
I'm all down for both bitcoin and gold, but here is one thing that Gold has advantage of: You can actually hold it. No matter what happens in the world and you have it in physical form, you have it. Bitcoin... not so much. If electricity or internet is down entirely, say good bye to your ones and zeroes.

Comparing bitcoin to electrical energy would be a more logical step.
>>
>>998658
If there's ever a time electricity or internet goes down entirely, I think you have bigger problems to worry about.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.