[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best digital investment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
There's been talk between bitcoin and gulden. Which one will be the most profitable any thing else? and should I start mining for bitcoins?
>>
if you're asking whether you should mine for bitcoins or not, you know way too little to even begin discussing the subject
>>
Both are pure pump and dump

The difference is Gulden is another short term meme pump that will be gone by February, whereas there's actual money to be made with Bitcoin.
>>
>>995768

ignore this shill, gulden is trash and the cunt spams the forums everyday with this shit

Research bitcoin and stay away from the other altcoins, especially gulden.
>>
Both literal memes, people are shilling on this board because they want to artificially inflate the price so they can sell their supply and leave the idiots who actually bought in in tears.
>>
>>995639
Using the best logic avaible to man, we can assume that Bitcoin is far superior to all coins and if you invest in it you will beat all index funds, all stocks and shitty gulden anyday. It is $1M on the open market. I wont even sell at that price, ill wait for it to hit $2M before i sell 1/2 of my bitcoins and then ill wait for $10M before i sell the rest. Might save one for my children for when it hit $100M so they never have to work again.
>>
>>995669
this, it's not 2010 anymore bud
>>
>>995828
Do you actually own any buttcoin, scandibro? Just cause some kiddies say buttcoin is gonna be worth 1 million dollars, doesn't mean buttcoin has no long term potential
>>
Get ethereum. Its going to be bigger than bitcoin. Its a project to build a turing complete open access world computer using blockchain principles. Ether is the name of the fuel users need to carry out transactions on the blockchain.

The price is $0.99/ETH at the moment with lots of distributed applications being launched on the platform currently such as augur.net - slock.it - myst browser and many more.

http://youtu.be/U_LK0t_qaPo
>>
>>995835
:^) maybe not
>>
Any1 wanna donate a bitcoin?
I was robbed and need just less than one out to any1 who has a wallet.

inb4 derps
>>
>>995865
Ethereum only for building interesting.
Not investment. You programmer or developper? Yes need Ethereum for network. Payment like money that no.
So Ethereum only go down in price in longturn.

>>995828
Gulden much better very dumb give opinion but not investigate Gulden.
See Gulden Yes you see taking over Bitcoin.
>>
>>995871
I have investigated gulden alot it is sure that bitcoin better than stupid gulden.
>>
Here is another informative video about ethereum
http://youtu.be/aGYmNidVLWY
>>
>>995865

i saw the youtube video of the founders/developers shilling the fuck out of ethereum - a faggot and autistic pimply teenager with a speech impediment, ill pass thanks.
>>
>>995882
>a faggot and autistic pimply teenager with a speech impediment

LOL. do you really want a chad to be the lead developer of your software project? hahahaha

the fact that the devs are no life autists is a GOOD sign. retard
>>
>>995867
so you prolly own a little? scandi ur cute
>>
>>995889

generally yes its a good sign but i saw nothing but shilling, couple that with the fact there is no limited supply of ether and all you've got is a worthless inexhaustable 'fuel'

fuck that its a con
>>
File: investing in bitcoin.gif (3 MB, 392x260) Image search: [Google]
investing in bitcoin.gif
3 MB, 392x260
>>995892
pic related
>>
>>995898
There is a limited supply. There is currently 70 million out of 90 million total before switch to proof of stake.

Heres an article explaining proof of stake from ethereum founder and Bitcoin Magazine editor vitalik buterin
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/what-proof-of-stake-is-and-why-it-matters-1377531463
>>
>>995909
Proof of Stake?
Every coin that went from POW to POS died.
There is no coin that survives it.

Thought Ethereum was interesting but when you told me the POS story I am not touching it.
It is a recipe for disaster.

>Gulden seems to be the far better choice
>>
>>995936

can you shut the fuck up about gulden noone is buying you bullshit you filthy fucking kike
>>
>>995639
Does it really matter? Bitcoin and Gulden are the same concept. The fact that you are looking to buy either for "investment" means you have no clue what the fuck you are doing. Bitcoin could go up to $500 tomorrow or down to $100. Huge dumps have happened before. Just because it has utility doesn't mean that the $400 coin price is justified. Supply and demand has no bearing here since the coin is divisible into literally nothing. The fact that everyone hoards it so that 1 coin is priced into the hundreds is what's killing Bitcoin. The high price is a barrier to mainstream use. Psychologically people can't get around the fact they are paying $10 for a fraction of a coin. You want it to be mainstream? Stop hoarding. Use it. Otherwise Bitcoin will just keep being pumped and dumped and never go anywhere.
>>
>>995976
the utility is not affected by the price.

its a medium of exchange and it can be hoarded. it's the best of all worlds.
>>
>>995980
The utility is 100% affected by the price. Why would anyone use it to send money when thier money has a chance of being worth 10% less when they pull it out?
>>
>>996004
It also has the chance of being 10%more. It balances out in the long run.

But the idea is to develop a crypto economy so no one will ever have to ise US dollars anymore so that question will be itrelevant hopefully in the future
>>
Turns out there are two parts to Gulden. The NLG and EFL which people aren't happy about
>>
>>996010
>it can be worth 10% more
Yea and then you have to pay capital gains taxes on it lol. I'm pretty sure that most people don't like gambling when they are sending out a supposedly simple transaction.

>nobody will have to use US dollars
Even if Bitcoin became mainstream you would still need US dollars. Try paying your taxes in Bitcoin and see what the IRS tells you. Registration on your car? Getting a passport or visa? Paying your mortgage? Paying your utility bill?

This scenario that you guys have created is not at all possible. The IRS labeled it as a commodity so that means the government will never accept it as a currency. If they ever felt that people were using it on a large scale to evade taxes and circumvent the US government they would just outlaw it entirely and NO business would be able to accept it.
>>
>>996027
>Capital gains tax
Sorry what?
>us government
Irrelevant for 95% of people.
>>
>>996039
You're on a business/finance board and don't know what capital gains tax is?

Also, Bitcoin is going to be the most lenient country regarding Bitcoin. Other countries have banned it already.
>>
>>996082
>Bitcoin is going to be the most lenient
>the US is going to be the most lenient
Typo
>>
>>995821
/Thread.
>>
>>995821
>Bitcoin
>meme
Since when will your kind remain in denial?
>>
You know... this is kind of ironic. These shills want everyone to plow their money into their currency. The currency that is the future of the world! The currency that has no faults! The one that will go up forever!

But you know what? As soon as they have the opportunity to exit at a decent gain, they'll gladly do so in exchange for REAL money. If they truly believed in what they spew, they wouldn't need to shill. The currency would speak for itself.

>inb4 you're a wage slave
>inb4 hurr durr look at mypace and blackberry and what happened

Bitcoin is the only "viable" option, regardless. It's the only one that has a chance. Do you know what will happen if bitcoin fails? People won't say, "well, what about this other crypto...". No, they'll say, "Cryptos are dead." And that will be it. For any other Crypto to succeed, bitcoin NEEDS to succeed.

The only special thing about Gulden, that I see, is it's opportunity to become a major currency option in its home country. That is the only way I will take it seriously. Until then it's not worth a significant speculative gamble.
>>
File: go to sleep.jpg (35 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
go to sleep.jpg
35 KB, 510x510
>>996124
>nocoiner cope
>>
File: 1422056813294.gif (196 KB, 205x500) Image search: [Google]
1422056813294.gif
196 KB, 205x500
>>996131
great counterargument
>>
>>996131
"buy my bitcoins so i can get your REAL life money, plebs"
>>
File: BowDownToTheGod.jpg (117 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
BowDownToTheGod.jpg
117 KB, 675x1200
>>996136
>>996137
cope
>>
>>996501
>compares Bitcoin to S&P500 stock
>doesn't know that if Bitcoin was a stock it is most similar to Coach stock which has the worst performing for a couple years running now
>they both peaked and then took a nosedive a couple years ago
>neither of them have recovered to even half of the ATH
>thinks this recent small Bitcoin pump is anything
>probably bought Bitcoin at $500+ so still isn't in the green anyways
>desperately shilling this hard
>the desperation is bleeding through every post
>>
Wil de gast die gulden hier loopt te shillen aub ophouden het is tenenkrommend en niemand gaat er meer gulden door kopen.
>>
>>996692
Yes that is correct Gulden had an very impressive Timeline.
The iOS app release will be a very nice. The fact you are able to use your Gulden at any place in the world is very smart.
I also like their dedication in regards to development.
The Delta implementation they created and now on top of that releasing Prime in 2016 is showing actions.
Can any Dutch person confirm that those Subways in the Netherlands really accept Gulden?

I think it is very smart Gulden the former national currency of the Netherlands is back but more complete and other European countries are going to use Gulden to.
People are fed up with the EU and the Euro so I can see this to become a European Currency.
From that they will take over the world maybe.

Only 1.680.000.000 Guldens ever in existence. Smart move so it will be an actual currency.

I love Bitcoin but now also becoming a big fan of Gulden
>>
>>996719
Why are you typing in this weird way?
>>
>>996752
>>996719
Gulden is better you understanding?
No questions why? Because it makes ze sense!
>>
>>996719
>truth
Litecoin is not going to make it.
Probably dead next year and taken over by Gulden.
>>
>>996752
It's because he's a pump and dumper
>>
>>997879
Gulden is a lost cause. Hes just taking the piss
>>
>>996752
>>997879
>>997938
But this post is true value
>>996719
Debate?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.