[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real bitcoin info niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
The real reason for the Bitcoin price rise.

Currently the CEOs of all the major banks in europe have for the past 2 days been having bitcoin shilled to them by another major banking network.

Large amounts were bought privately and institutional money will be coming in soon.

You heard it here first. Ive given you all the info i can without breaking confidentiality.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>
File: 1448740106952.jpg (157 KB, 575x780) Image search: [Google]
1448740106952.jpg
157 KB, 575x780
You cannot pump up the price of BTC with these shitposts you fucking mongrel. The market cap is simply too high for you to have any impact, especially on a low traffic medium like this.
>>
>>993951
Im not pumping. I dont even own any bitcoinz. But i do happen to have some inside info. Thought i would share it with /biz/ clue is in the picture. Do some googling and see im not lying.
>>
/biz/ on suicide watch
>>
>>993954
Then why don't you buy them yourself?
>>
>>993959
I still might
>>
I have noticed bitcoin has been stable and rising for some time now, I strongly suspect some institution/s are quietly accumulating bitcoin

Anyone else notice this?
>>
>>993991
Ye
>>
>>993991
Insider purchases. Now /biz/ is inside too thanks to me.

You probably have until the new year.

God speed
>>
>>993947
Obviously lol but I thought it was stocks
>>
>>993991
There are people on exchanges preventing people from putting the price am down and up. There are huge sell walls that are synchronizing with each other in ALL exchangee around the world. I guess that could explain it. There trying not to make it noticeable. I'm in a ta group but something is retardly wrong. The cbtc or ebtc stock is 550$ yet the price Dosent even match up with it. And there are massive shilling posts in Bitcoin talk telling people to dump.
>>
>>994028
The purchases i witnessed were in the hundred thousand euro range and were all off-exchange
>>
>>994074
Oh I see, thats why after a rise the price is stagnant as hell.
>>
>>994074
btw whats with the picture?
>>
>>993954
>
is that the real Eiffel tower?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-00-36-31.png (300 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-00-36-31.png
300 KB, 1080x1920
>>993947
Eh not this again lol it's like my portable hour glass
>>
>muh inside info
Bitcoin is growing because is the best form of money the human mind has ever invented, and it just doesn't stop getting and better (objectively unstopable). The ups and downs mean nothing, at the long term it always up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>994091
What?
>>994109
What?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 350x450
>>994094
No its a fake one
>>
>>994122
I mean, I know why it keeps getting posted, but why does this video keep getting posted?

Showing previous, unrelated volatility cannot be reliably used to predict future prices. He's using the most basic level of pattern recognition that people with low IQ use to support superstitious thinking and conspiracies.

Not at all surprising coming from bagholders, but I'm trying to understand the rationale.
>>
>>993947
I kekked hard. This was a dumb ass post. For anyone thinking that this is true, you are dumbasses too.
>>
>>994283
Lol ok mate.

Its called a private conference you weren't invited to. Don't pooh pooh my info just because youre out of the loop.

Oh yeah i met ban ki moon there too but you'll probably say im lying because you never get invited anywhere cool
>>
>>994391
Lol
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 640x1136
>>
File: BowDownToTheGod.jpg (117 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
BowDownToTheGod.jpg
117 KB, 675x1200
>>994280
How does it feel being a coping nocoiner? ;(
>>
Gulden is going to take over the world.
>>
>>994122
Why Gulden so much better?
See timeline
>>
Where do I even buy bitcoins? Got like $10k usd for fun/risky investments but I'm stupid as fuck and have no idea where to buy stocks except from through my bank which probably eats away all possible profit.
>>
>>994122
>that video

kek
>>
>>997285
Coinbase
>>
>>997285
Im just guessing here, but try typing "buy bitcoin" or "bitcoin exchange" nto google?
>>
>>993947
Based on your insider info, would you buy at the current price of 445 or wait for a slight dip?

I know what I would do I just wonder what someone with your knowledge would do.
>>
>>998653
Not OP, but the recent dip to ~$400 dollars a couple of days ago was your chance. I doubt we'll see a dip of more than $5-10 dollars from here now
>>
>>998664
I bought one at 395, I want to buy more, just waiting for a little dip
>>
>>998653
If what op said is true, it wont matter because btc will be many thousands of dollars each
>>
>>998673
True
>>
>>994000
>thanks to me

GEE THANKS MISTER

NOBODY HAS BEEN TELLING US TO BUY BITCOIN HERE FOR YEARS OR ANYTHING
>>
>>994280

>inside the mind of a nocoiner
>>
>tfw I will become the new class elite
>tfw I'm a neet
Don't worry guys. I will trickle down my wealth unlike the current elite.
>>
>>998805
Lmao. OP is damn lucky that Bitcoin isn't a stock and regulated by the SEC. He'd be seeing the back of a paddywagon. I can just see him in jail having a talk with his lawyer.
>fuck. Insider trading is illegal?
>no. I didn't know
>dude. I was just joking man. It was supposed to be a joke.
>no... I don't really have any insider info
>no, bro. I was just trying to pump and dump.
>fuck. That's illegal too?!
>that's gay
>can I at least call my mom and tell her I won't be home for supper?
>>
FUCK!
I wish I could capitalize on this opportunity, but I only have $33 in my checking account.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.