[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is pic related worth nearly $500 USD? Will it replace physical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: bitcoin.jpg (158 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
158 KB, 900x900
Why is pic related worth nearly $500 USD? Will it replace physical currency in the near future? Fuck, I'm still pissed I missed out on investing in this shit. And how the hell do you mine them?
>>
Imo anything under $800 is a steal. If you do buy though my only warning is that bitcoin is not for the weak hands
>>
>>993825
well we do need a global currency during the economic reset, if your still not sure I recommend you make an account to buy it immediately when shit goes full retard.

Reset to get rid of all the debt, what currency fits the bill for worldwide transactions?

The one that sold me was this currency was actually made by the NSA, sure it could be speculation, but how do people get rich? Analysis,speculation,insider information, so by the time it becomes proof or evidence it's to late to profit from it.

But I warn you this is one of the last vehicles to get massive wealth in a short amount of time, these opportunities only come once in every generation more or less.
>>
>>993825
Oh silver is REALLY good to, but make sure to convert it into BTC before the end of 2016.60/100
>>
>>993825
>>993828
>>993849
>>993855

Gulden is taking over Bitcoin.
Everybody on bizz knows that.
Bitcoin crash and Gulden grow.
>>
>>993882
fuck off shill
>>
>>993825
I still remember seeing threads on /b/ where people were shitting themselves it hit 1 dollar... then 30. Then my friend shilling ti to me offering me one for free when it was worth 2.
>lol im not dl that shit for 2 bucks
Then bam! 1000 bucks.

what the fucking shit?
>>
>>993900
basically memers with no idea about how investing/speculation works hyping it into oblivion. I'm pretty jelly actually I almost bought some when they were 0.1$.

Anyways even /biz/ is a fucking joke where people don't know the difference between an investment and a speculative asset, thinking bitcoin will somehow HAVE to go up lol.
>>
The 1% is already there, the way bitcoin took off killed it, it's a get rich quick scheme and won't be useful in the near future, only for kikes that gonna hype it and earn some cash off of it.

OP is only trying to pour salt down your wound.

move along nothing but circlejerk here.
>>
>>993900
>>993888

trips and dubs of truth, this is esoteric 4chan signs
>>
>>993912
5 reasons to kiss my ass muhhamid muahalla aloha snack bar
>>
>>993900
Better by some Gulden much more potential.
>>
>>993933

I miss that guy.

>bitcoin is DOOMED
>but I have some just in case...
>>
>>994694
Gulden is going to destroy bitcoin
>>
>>994713
>gulden
>>
>>994713
MODS FILTER THIS FUCKING RETARD ALREADY
>>
>>994760
Fucking this.
>>
Lmao @ the butthurt Bitcoin rage in here.
>OMG STOP SHILLING GULDEN
>MODS REPORT HIM ASDFADF!1!!
How the fuck do you think we feel about buttcoin fags that have been doing the same thing for months. Feel our pain wahahahaha
>>
>>994773
Lol i suspected this gulden shill was just taking the piss. Now I know.

Gulden = nocoiner
>>
I've laughed my ass off seeing the price rise after I kept buying a little bit every month while we were at 200-300s while /biz/ said I was a retard. LOL
>>
>>994805
/biz/ didnt say anything. Just the nocoiners who dont even belong on /biz/ were saying it.
>>
>>994802
I am pretty sure he's just as sincere as you guys are, as sincere as the old dogecoin and pandacoin threads were, as sincere as the litecoin threads were, as sincere as the Ethereum threads were, etc.

So what you are saying now is that he can't shill his shitcoin in a board that was made literally as a containment for cryptocurrencies? That seems like a double standard, no? I don't see how his post is any shittier or transparent than OPs.

>Umm durr how do u mine Bitcoin gauis?
Give me a break.
>>
>>994808

>tfw decided to stop being a nocoiner on Wednesday
>price jumps up a few hours later
>10% gain in 3 days

feels great man
>>
You didn't miss out, they will be worth a million USD each in a few years. Get some now. Even if only a fraction of a coin.
>>
>>994825
Better go with Gulden makes more sense
>>
>>994818
Good job man. Welcome to the addiction.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 395x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 395x374
>>994815
He is not shilling because he really believes in gulden. Hes just spamming
>>
I'm not that Gulden promoter fag but why is Gulden going to be any good in the future ?
>>
>>996187
So he's not delusional like most Bitcoiners? That's a plus one for that guy then. You guys shill and really believe all the hype. What's more dangerous the scam artist or the cultist?
>>
>>994773
>months
Bitcoin spergs shilled their shit on /g/ for like 4 years before moot decided he wanted them contained. That's why /biz/ exists for anyone who didn't know.
>>
>>993825
How is a currency backed by something that isn't constant (computer processing power)? Same with petrodollar
>>
>>996627
Nice thought processes dude. How do you remember to breathe?
>>
>>996215
You check them out.
Very short time achieved most in that world.
Timeline Gulden impressive as fuck
>>
>>996339
You checked it out?
Gulden?
Now give me your excuses plox
>>
>>993825
Something similar will probably replace fiat, since fiat is inherently susceptible to manipulation.
>>
>>996651
One breath at a time. I can see how a house, or gold is capital, but how can you back money with something you've already used?
>>
>>996837

>since fiat is inherently susceptible to manipulation

and thats why the elite will make sure that fiat always stays number one
>>
>guldenfag is still here
>>
> buy high
> sell low
>>
File: advice1.jpg (75 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
advice1.jpg
75 KB, 400x398
>>997094
>>
>>993825
why are you gutted - it has been around 1000 before

it is pretty volatile - if you want to invest then there is still plenty of opportunity

would be more gutted if you'd say mined a bunch of coins early on and then sold for a few dollars - I know some people who were fairly early adopters and did this with a few dozen bitcoins - they actually had reason to be gutted when it hit 1000 a coin
>>
>>994773
Bitcoiners are mad because very soon everybody is using Gulden instead.

>>995740
Gulden best choice

>>997074
>I love Gulden

>>997112
Yes but wiser to check out the Gulden timeline
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.