[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /biz/ so low IQ? Why do you all point to stupid studies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1443577945475.jpg (16 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1443577945475.jpg
16 KB, 221x225
Why is /biz/ so low IQ?

Why do you all point to stupid studies which show that "STEM majors can't get jobs" or shit like that? Everyone goes to university these days, even dumb people. Why would stats that include dumb people at shit universities be relevant to non dumb people?

Why do you all advise people to go in to nursing / trades, or unskilled manual labour in the canadian oil sands / an offshore platform in the middle of nowhere etc? Why would anyone willingly go down in social class? You act like everyone aspires to spend every night of my life going down the pub and then home to fuck a fat wife. In what world does shit like this mean big money? These are like the careers that dumb people hope to get.

Why do you all major in Business Management / Finance / Accounting? Don't you know that doing anything other than traditional subjects signals that you're a pleb? I would rather do a Philosophy degree than any of those.
>>
>>993252
>Why do you all advise people to go in to nursing / trades, or unskilled manual labour in the canadian oil sands / an offshore platform in the middle of nowhere etc?

I have not seen this advised in a long time.
>>
>>993252
What the hell are you talking about? Get back to /b dumbass.
>>
>>993252
I'm pretty sure I've seen the engineering bachelors, MBA masters sequence recommended here multiple times.
>>
>>993252
PS - keep your tipping /biz/ related.
>>
>>993252
>Why do you all major in business management, finance, accounting?

Hmmmmmm I don't know op. Why DO people on a business and finance board tend to major in business and... Finance? Let us ponder that for a few moments. Why oh why would people with those interests, who congregate on a board for those interests be majoring IN those fields? I don't know I'm stumped. Can anyone help us out here?
>>
>>993252
>Why is /biz/ so low IQ?

You do realise that we are on 4chins right?
>>
>>993268

>employer garnishes 80%
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 688x1466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 688x1466
>>993252
Whats your problem with people with low IQ?
>>
>>993252
>Why do you all major in Business Management / Finance / Accounting?

Yeah, it's like these idiots are all congregating on some type of business and finance board.
>>
>>993252
>complains about dumb people
>is dumb himself
>>
>>993252

> You act like everyone aspires to spend every night of my life going down the pub and then home to fuck a fat wife.

Is that not what is best in life?
>>
>>993252
Major in Philosophy then and I'll keep my Finance degree and my MBA.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.