[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Testosterone levels of jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: BigSwingingDickLiarsPoker01.png (38 KB, 554x231) Image search: [Google]
BigSwingingDickLiarsPoker01.png
38 KB, 554x231
OFFICIAL TESTOSTERONE RANKING OF HIGH END JOBS

Feel free to add to each category as you see appropriate

HIGH TEST:
Traders
CEOs
Investment Bankers

ABOVE AVERAGE TEST
Investor
Sales

AVERAGE TEST
Middle management
Engineering

BELOW AVERAGE TEST
STEM Academic
Programmer/Software engineering

LOW TEST
Arts academic
>>
Where would a skyscraper window washer rank?
Or a pimp, firefighter, swat?
>>
>>992608
They're not high end jobs and thus automatically low test
>>
>>992609

And yet they're still fucking your mom...
>>
>>992609
Then why the artkeks?
>>
>>992616
5 star post
>>992606
I'm a programmer, investor and soon to be CEO suck my dick you loser
>>
>>992609
What if he's CEO of his one man window washing business?
>>
>>992606
Fairly certain I read a study a while ago that engineers had far and away the highest levels of testosterone. There's a reason why so many engineers are bald.
>>
>>992620
sure you are buddy
>>
>>992606
>A list a literal random retard came up with

What if I wrote my own ranking, but put everything opposite? Who's right between us then OP, huh?
>>
>>992657
Well you'd be wrong. Actual studies exist showing that testosterone is linked to Traders' profits. And it's pretty obvious CEOs and IBankers need test. On the other hand arts academics are pussy left wing faggots and obviously have low test.
>>
>>992660
Pretty sure lack of sleep significantly affects test levels. How could CEOs and IBankers have much higher test if they don't have sleep and no time to exercise when pulling 80 hour weeks on a boatload of stims?
>>
>>992663
CEOs and IBankers have naturally higher test levels which lets them take the hit from less sleep

It's like if you have a lot of savings you can afford to take a loss.
>>
>>992663
> big name CEO
> works 5hours/week
> fucks his secretary the rest of the time
>>
>>992816
>he thinks the people earning big money don't worry until their eyes figuratively explode

l m a o
>>
>>992606
sales tend to have more ego, more swag than traders on the floor

traders are a bit brighter and slightly more reserved than their sales colleagues on the trading floor

I'd say front office sales people and brokers at the likes of ICAP etc.. have the highest testosterone, biggest egos etc..
>>
>>992606
What about marketing
>>
What about NEET? Does the constant wanking make me auto low?
>>
paramedics top the chart for sure
>>
>>992664
>CEOs and IBankers have naturally higher test levels
No.
>>
>>992857
I'm in oil and gas trading. The sales people who visit us know more than they say and keep good info close to their vest. They are smarmy and your best friend until you can't help them and then they don't call you anymore. Their traders have high asshole ratings but can clean up and act nice if they have to in mixed company.

Brennan, Mark and Trey won't read this but they know it anyway.
>>
Investment bankers are super low test, have you ever talked to one?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.