[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw the creator of Bitcoin is maybe this alpha entrepreneur genius
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: craig.png (1 MB, 953x1213) Image search: [Google]
craig.png
1 MB, 953x1213
>yfw the creator of Bitcoin is maybe this alpha entrepreneur genius
>>
There is a thread on the bitcoin reddit that kind of disproves all this shit
>>
File: gmaxwell_craig.png (207 KB, 996x1804) Image search: [Google]
gmaxwell_craig.png
207 KB, 996x1804
There isn't enough evidence to prove this, but it's a decent proposal. The guy that invented Bitcoin would need to be some kind of genius since such a technological breakthrought only happens in like every 100+ years. This guy could be it, then again, there is some evidence that points it isn't (unless this guy is a time traveller or invented GPG too which is unlikely)
>>
>>991660
It's not clear in both sides, both sides have good arguments-counterarguments. You can't say it disproves this guy isn't it, and you can't say this guy is it.
>>
>>991657

im so sick of hearing about this faggot

from what i've read, the guy basically was champing at the bit to expose HIMSELF as satoshi, which seems like a very un-satoshi-like thing to do
>>
Clothes make the man.
>>
The guy's house is being raided hours later and they say it's because of a tax thing and has nothing to do with this... sure, nothing to do with the fact he can potential have 1 million BTC on there. The state removing its mask as we speak.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-founder-craig-wrights-home-raided-by-australian-police

If the Australian treasury leave this guy's house with empty hands Satoshi would have proved to the world the ultimate victory of Bitcoin.
>>
>>991657
>Connections with the NSA.
Yup it's Satoshi alright. Either that or Satoshi is someone incredible close to this guy.
>>
>>991657
>TFW I dropped out of PhD
>TFW this guy has 2, is a multi-millionaire and has a computer screen bigger than all of my TV's combined.
>>
>>991691
Next level clickbait.
>>
I'm still holding out that bitcoin was created by some random japanese autist who sold everything in late 2013 knowing full well it is a bubble and it had hit the ceiling
>>
>>991824
He didn't sell though. His Bitcoin address is public knowledge.
>>
>>991668
Exactly. If Satoshi wanted to become known then he/(she?) would have done it a long time ago.
>>
File: bitcom-founder-satooki.jpg (119 KB, 593x251) Image search: [Google]
bitcom-founder-satooki.jpg
119 KB, 593x251
>>991823
>>
>>991657
I think bitcoin creator was some kind asian
>>
I knew it was a white man. East Asians can't innovate at that level.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.