[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compound interest?????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: compound-interest-formula.jpg (27 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
compound-interest-formula.jpg
27 KB, 600x300
hello biz
lets talk about compound interest
whats the best way to earn it?
success stories?
failures?
>>
>>991299
IS EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD UNDERAGED?

Holy shit
>>
>>991305
lol. someone made a legitimate thread asking whether he should technical or fundamental...
>>
>>991299
By having a hooknose and earning it the Yid way
>>
>>991316
Yeah I'm fucking done dude.

I didn't realize all of the people I was actually discussing business with were still in highschool.
>>
>>991321
lol
step off the ledge bro
>>
i am a financial noob who just started having some money to invest.
have very little knowledge of how to best make money work for me.
want to hear the best ways that compound interest can be acquired
>>
>>991340
>>991345
>These are the kinds of people I am discussing economics with

Wow it suddenly makes a whole lot more sense why it's hard to discuss anything here.
>>
>>991348
sorry i am not biz proficient. here to learn and discuss from wise ones posting here
>>
>>991348

Dude you are just a crabby old fuck. Didnt I just see you in that wolf of wall street thread? You're too old dude. Fucking leave. You said it. No one here is your age. Go to bed pee paw
>>
>>991305
>>991321
>>991348
You do realize you're on 4chan, right?
>>
>>991348
you should start your own thread if there are some pressing matters you would like to talk about
>>
>>991351

Don't apologize to that old faggot. He fucked up his investments so suddenly he's too smart for everyone because he's "been there, traded that". We're the next generation. Dont stop asking questions and keep trying to figure it out because there's gonna be HUNDREDS of sour old fucks WAITING to take their bitterness out and call you an underaged faggot
>>
>>991299
I put $5000 in the bank as an emergency fund. It grows at 2.7%pa.
But holy shit, how underage are you?
>>
>>991365

Old enough to fuck your bitch
>>
>>991365
my money in bank is giving me a few pennies in savings...not worth it
what bank are you with?
is 26 underage
>>
>>991365
I'm getting 5% on my CD in New Zealand ;)
>>
>>991370
Australia, Bankwest.

>26
>Doesn't know how to get compound interest
>>
>>991319
kek
>>
What exactly is the connection between not knowing about compound interest rates and being underage? I think I'm missing something here
>>
>>991392
damn nz got it made!
congrats
>>
whats the best option for compound interest in us of a
>>
>>991543
Put it into savings account it will giv u a lot
>>
File: giphy.gif (939 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
939 KB, 500x211
compund interest (7th wonder of the world according to einstein) does not work in stock market as people think it does. it's actually a nice little scam. they give you a calculator showing a annual 8-9 percent return compounding, however that's far from reality. your compound interest quickly resets to zero as the stock market falls. even 10-15% annual decrease will destroy your long term compounding quite effectively, not to mention the 30-40% drops we have at the market quite often.
>>
>>991729
what about dividend yielding stocks?
would seems like thats a nice hedge against market downturn while still giving you compound interest.
am i correct in my assessment?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.