[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is aware of the Martin Shkreli youtube live streams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Who here is aware of the Martin Shkreli youtube live streams? Anyone know why he does them? Anyone watch them?
>>
>>991190
Everyone. No. Yes.
>>
>>991190

Is this guy as awesome and hilarious as all of the reddit hatred made him seem to be?

>buy company
>raise the price of AIDS medication by a fuckton
>troll people who get upset
>get rich

I would love to have a job where I'm just a fucking aggravating face for edgy businesses to be honest..
>>
>>991256
always do and think the opposite of what reddit says
>>
>>991190
> This is Martin Shkreli, please watch my live streams and make me famous.

Ok dude.
>>
Martin Shkreli is an inspiration. I too wish to buy the rights to a vital medicine, jack the price up and troll the lefties who cry about it.
>>
>>991256
>>991676
isnt there a cheap alternative already?
>>
I watch his streams every day. He is the best troll I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I have a little crush on him.

I think he does the streams to get his narcissistic supply. NTTAWWT
>>
>>991780
not FDA approved iirc
>>
>>991190
>Anyone know why he does them?

He bought the only copy of the auctioned wu tang album. He teases viewers into thinking he'll play something from it, but has openly stated he'll only do it for female musicians like Taylor Swift would join him in a "listening session". He is the definition of a man-child.
>>
I found out that he streamed on a thread on /pol/.

After watching him, he seems like a decent guy. Basically a carbon copy of any of the new money young genius guys you meet in start ups.

Working with and for him would be great. Certainly better than the megacorp bureaucracies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.