[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become like you guys? I want to only worry about productivity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0837.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0837.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
How do I become like you guys? I want to only worry about productivity and spend my time productively, I don't even know what you mean by saying that. How do you spend your time?
>>
doing productive things and learning
>>
What do you consider productive and what should I learn?
>>
>>990144

how to download cheese pizza using the deep web, this makes u very motivated so u dont fuck up on there

^network security and infosec skills learned

other shit could be learn how to fix things around the house so you're not paying out the ass for fixtures when you're older
>>
>>990108
most here are basement Neets who play video games all day long
>>
>>990444
This

There is a reason the two most discussed topics are either bitcoins or investing.

You don't have to do shit for either of them, just a few clicks on ur computer.

This board sucks hard desu.
>>
This board is nothing but NEETs who think that if they stop playing video games and jacking off, they will become billionaires overnight because they started taking Coursera and Codecademy courses.
>>
Read five hundred pages a day, it's what Buffett recommends
>>
>>992108
This only works AFTER you are a billionaire though.
>>
>>992046
you have to if you want to beat the market average
>>
>>990163
>implying anything in your home is too complicated to learn how to fix on the spot
>>
>>992128
Guy used to spend day and night poring through Moody's and Standard & Poor's Manuals in his early career. fun fact: Buffett acquired 99+% of his wealth after the age of 50.
>>
>>992108
Can confirm. I read 500 pages of books on Lamborghini a day, in my home on the Hollywood hills.
>>
>>992231
It depends on what you read, too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.