[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any point in putting community service on your resume?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 3
File: 1448918005204.jpg (75 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1448918005204.jpg
75 KB, 540x960
Is there any point in putting community service on your resume?
>>
Only if you don't have other, more meaningful, things to put there.
>>
>>989143
I have job experience. I just wonder if they even care.
>>
Only if the community service was court ordered.
>>
>>989147
It wasn't. Just shit I did to help out.
>>
Can't you lie about community service?

I'd doubt they would check. Seems like good idea if you're lacking work experience.

To graduate highschool in Canada you need 40 hours of community service done and at least 5 people I know just lied about it or made some shit up.
>>
>>989139
If you've volunteered for any LGBT organizations you might include that if you want the employer to believe you might be a faggot. Might work to your benefit in certain circumstances.
>>
Definitely. Employers like that shit. Shows your less likely to be a sperg and more likely a good person.
>>
>>989139
>Is there any point in putting community service on your resume?
Yes. First, its possible that the people reading your resume might know the organization or be sympathetic to the cause you worked for. That might be something to make your resume stand out. Second, if you get an interview, it gives people something to ask you about that isn't directly work related. Interviewing candidates is boring, and any easy questions to help pass the time are appreciated by interviewers.
>>
>>989139
>>989155
hello is it possible to lie or not?

I want to appear like a helpful young man who helped poor africans and raised money for refugees. Should I just make that shit up and then tell interview all about "it"?
>>
>>989181
>2015
>lying on a resume
>giving your employer a free opportunity, at any point in time, to fire you (with without cause), break your employment contract, deny your benefits, refuse to pay back wages, devest your 401k, and sue you for fraud
>>
>>989219
>sue you

He cannot do that. He can only fire you... Lying on your resume isn't illegal.
>>
>>989226
>Lying on your resume isn't illegal.
Are you stupid or retarded? Fraud is illegal.
>>
>>989229
Lying on your resume doesn't constitute as that though.

Are you an imbecile? Studies show over 50% of people lie in some way on their resumes, it is not illegal.

You're right though, the employer CAN fire you in ways that otherwise would've been illegal on their part, but other than firing you they cannot do anything.
>>
>>989229
Never in the history of mankind has an employer ever won a lawsuit for damages due to someone lying on thier resume. The reason? It is up to the employer to perform due diligence. That's not to say that employers haven't threatened to sue before. I like how this meme gets circulated from time to time though even though it has no basis in fact. I like to call this bro-law.
>>
>>989229
>>989239
You can even google "Is lying on your resume illegal" and the first link is Monster.com stating that no it is not lmao.
>>
>>989229
>>989234
That looks like a gray area to me.
Fraud is when you lie for your financial gain, but when you lie on your resume in order to get a job, there is no direct financial gain, since you still have to do the job before you can get paid.
>>
>>989234
>>989239
>>989242
>>989243
Kek. Fraud is fraud, and yes you can be sued for it.

Damages is a different issue, but you guys are to stupid to understand the difference.
>>
>>989246
>Kek. Fraud is fraud, and yes you can be sued for it.

Google it fucking retard.

"Is lying on your resume illegal"

Also let me know if it has EVER been in the news that someone got in trouble for this.
>>
>>989249
Fuck, you're stupid. Really, really stupid.

http://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/5s49g-lied-resume-sued-employer.html#re.v/416/

http://business.financialpost.com/executive/careers/cost-of-lying-on-your-resume-can-be-high

http://www.shakelaw.com/blog/lying-on-your-resume/

Die in a fire for wasting my time to educate your retarded ass.
>>
>>989251
>Idiot doesn't read his own links

Lmao yes there is massive drawbacks to lying such as not being able to sue your employer for things they did illegally but YOU cannot get in trouble because it is neither a criminal nor a civil offense.
>>
>>989253
SHUT UP RETARD

"Résumé fraud[edit]
Résumé fraud or application fraud refers to any act that involves providing fictitious, exaggerated, or otherwise misleading information on a job application or résumé in hopes of persuading a potential employer to hire an applicant for a job for which they may be unqualified or less qualified than other applicants.[1] Depending on the nature of the offense, the type of job, and the jurisdiction where it occurs, such an act may or may not be a violation of criminal law. In any case, knowingly providing inaccurate information to an employer or potential employer, if discovered by the employer, is almost always grounds for immediate dismissal from the job or else denial of that job."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_fraud

FRAUD IS FRAUD YOU MASSIVE SACK OF SHIT FAGGOT. STOP WASTING MY TIME.
>>
>>989251
>>989246
>Is misinformation on a resume illegal? No. Since a resume is not a legal document, it is not illegal to misrepresent on a resume.

>Since a resume is not a legal document, it is not illegal to misrepresent on a resume.

>http://saleshq.monster.com/news/articles/2997-lying-on-the-employment-resume?page=2

>The study concludes that it is illegal to commit résumé fraud only if the job seeker (1) is claiming an educational credential from a “diploma mill,” a bogus institution and (2) is using the résumé in a state that has enacted legislation to discourage the activities of these schools. However, an employer may be within its legal rights to terminate an employment relationship based upon misrepresentation of qualifications, depending upon the state and the nature of the falsification.

FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>989257
>monster.com
>a resume collection site
YOU LOSE RETARD
>>
>>989256
The study concludes that it is illegal to commit résumé fraud only if the job seeker (1) is claiming an educational credential from a “diploma mill,” a bogus institution and (2) is using the résumé in a state that has enacted legislation to discourage the activities of these schools. However, an employer may be within its legal rights to terminate an employment relationship based upon misrepresentation of qualifications, depending upon the state and the nature of the falsification.

Is misinformation on a resume illegal? No. Since a resume is not a legal document, it is not illegal to misrepresent on a resume.
>>
>>989259

http://lansingbusinessnews.com/law-at-work/1325-resume-fraud-little-white-lies-arent-so-little-anymore.html

http://theundercoverrecruiter.com/never-lie-resume-infographic/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/15/yahoo-ceo-scott-thompsons-resume-fraud_n_1516061.html

YOU LOSE RETARD. STOP BEING STUPID.
>>
>>989258
>>monster.com
>>a resume collection site

Are you fucking retarded or just underaged?

It's not Monster's personal opinion. It's the results OF A CREDIBLE STUDY.
>>
>>989263
>Doesn't read his own links
>>
>>989265
http://www.shrm.org/about/foundation/research/pages/shrmfdnresearchdineen.aspx

http://www.money-zine.com/career-development/resume-writing/resume-fraud/

FRAUD IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS FRAUD.

YOU LOSE RETARD. STOP BEING STUPID.
>>
>>989139

no
>>
File: obama_laughing.jpg (72 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
obama_laughing.jpg
72 KB, 400x306
>>989268
>Study literally says since a Resume is not a legal document it does no constitute fraud
>im le memer i dont care ill post links i dont even read

lmaoing@ur life
>>
>>989268
Lmao. Again, if you listened to what people were telling you instead of being a closed minded autist, you would understand that no employer in the history of mankind has ever won damages due to someone lying on their resume. Alternatively, nobody has ever been to jail for lying on thier resume. If you can find me ONE example I will book a flight and fly out to wherever you are tonight and suck your dick. Those articles you linked to? They are propaganda campaigns to keep retards like you from embellishing their resume. They know that you will trust anything posted online even if there is not even one real legal case that supports their assertions. Stay clueless, I don't care.
>>
>>989307
>Those articles you linked to? They are propaganda campaigns to keep retards like you from embellishing their resume. They know that you will trust anything posted online even if there is not even one real legal case that supports their assertions

Thing is that he didn't even read them.

Literally all of them mention that you shouldn't lie for obvious reasons but none mention that it is outright illegal.
>>
>>989276
>>989307
>>989313

FRAUD IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS FRAUD. FRAUD IS FRAUD.

You retards think that "illegal" means criminal. Fraud can mean both civil and criminal misconduct.

Lying on your resume is civil fraud, and you can be sued for it. No, you won;t go to jail, faggots. No one claimed you would. BUT YOU CAN BE SUED. Period.

/thread
>>
>>989317
Can you link some news stories of anyone getting successful sued? (Not people faking professional certifications though, such as doctors, lawyers, etc who actually need a license)
>>
>>989317
Great reading comprehension m8

We're not saying "the article says it's legal", we're saying that the article specifically says it's not fraud.
>>
>>989319
Can you link some news stories of anyone getting unsuccessfully sued?

>>989321
Um, but it is fraud. Duh, faggot.
>>
>>989317
You can be sued for anything lol. I can sue you for being a dumbfuck and claim your autism is giving me aids. That doesn't mean I'm going to win my case. Just because you CAN sue doesn't mean a competent judge won't throw the case out as soon as it hits his desk.
>>
>>989324
>Can you link some news stories of anyone getting unsuccessfully sued?

What?

You're the one claiming something that has not been stated in ANY of the links you posted. How am I suppose to provide evidence against it when you don't have any in favor?
>>
>>989325
>That doesn't mean I'm going to win my case.
Because of the damages conundrum. The employer has to be harmed by having hired you based in reliance on your misrepresentation, which is a very specific set of circumstances. You fags who work at MCDonalands aren't really at issue here.

But professionals, executives, managers who lie? They can cause damages and they CAN be sued. Successfully under the right facts.

>a competent judge won't throw the case out as soon as it hits his desk
Yeah, that's not how lawsuits work faggot. Judges don't have the discretion to dismiss a suit on their own volition.

>>989327
Link a case that was thrown out of court because its not "illegal". Go ahead faggot.
>>
>>989332
>Link a case that was thrown out of court because its not "illegal". Go ahead faggot.

Why don't you link one that was successful?

You literally didn't read any of your links, NONE of them have said it was illegal and you're unable to find a case of someone getting sued despite typing it repeatedly.

How can I find a case that doesn't exist because no one sues for that shit because they know they won't win?
>>
>>989342
Why don't you link one that was unsuccessful? You're the one claiming its not illegal despite a dozen links and a Wikipedia article proving otherwise.

Or admit you're wrong. Fag.
>>
>>989354
>Why don't you link one that was unsuccessful?

What? You're the one claiming it and you can't link a single one, which is what we've been telling you the entire time.

>a dozen links and a Wikipedia article proving otherwise.

none have said it was illegal tho
>>
>>989358
>you can't link a single one
My links include cases that have been brought. Go read them faggot (if you can read).

Now, let's see those links about cases thrown out because lying on your resume isn't illegal. If you're right, you should be able to find at least one.
>>
>>989362
Lmao and you wonder why you can't get hired to nonshit jobs.

It's because everyone is lying and you're not. W/e stay poor and dumb.

And stay scared to lie on your resume or else "ohh nooo they'll put me in jail and sue me for a million dollars!"
>>
>>989365
Now, let's see those links about cases thrown out because lying on your resume isn't illegal. If you're right, you should be able to find at least one.
>>
>>989366
I don't know what to search and I'm sure it's easier to find someone get sued than a case getting thrown out.

So why don't you find one them buddy?

Find 3 cases of someone getting successful sued and I will send you 100 bitcoins and a picture of my spread asshole right now.
>>
>>989370

>>
>>989332
Lol damages conundrum? There is no conundrum here. Employers have to perform due diligence on hiring employees. Any damages that occur in the effect of thier negligence is just that. This is exactly the reason that background checks are performed and credentials are validated. If an employer is remiss in paying attention to who they hire, any damages to reputation or lost business is on them because they should be vetting their employees and firing incompetent ones. If it really was a matter of continual gross incompetence then the employee shouldn't have been allowed to keep thier position for any extended period of time anyways.
>>
>>989371
Now, let's see those links about people getting successfully sued because lying on your resume is illegal. If you're right, you should be able to find at least one.
>>
>>989372
>negligence
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

This is just sad. No one here knows how to prove their arguments. You fags just say whatever pops into your tiny brains.

>>989373
Already posted. Look up.
>>
>>989375
>Already posted. Look up.

You didn't post a single one of them SUCCESSFULLY getting sued.

The only thing resembling it was one about the yahoo ceo but he didn't even get sued, just dismissed.
>>
>>989377
Learn to read. If you can be sued, then you can be sued. Which is what I said.

Fuck, you're legitimately retarded.

Next thing you'll probably try to "fix" the Wikipedia article and get permanently banned. /r/legaladvice would have a field day with your retarded ass. Your lucky its just me here.
>>
>>989375
you are literally an uneducated nigger with dunning kruger meme

>>989380
>Learn to read. If you can be sued, then you can be sued. Which is what I said

You can be sued for anything, I can sue you for being an idiotic nigger with no brain. What's your point? Now actually getting a judge to award you something is a totally different matter.

>Reddit
Go back there and stay there you idiot.
>>
>>989383
>You can be sued for anything,
And if there's no legal basis, then the judge writes a legal opinion dismissing the case (just like the legal opinions that get get written when one side wins).

GO FIND ONE THAT SAYS LYING ON YOUR RESUME ISN'T ILLEGAL.

Show me a judge's order or SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. How many times can one person be wrong?
>>
>>989385
It's not illegal though

>The study concludes that it is illegal to commit résumé fraud only if the job seeker (1) is claiming an educational credential from a “diploma mill,” a bogus institution and (2) is using the résumé in a state that has enacted legislation to discourage the activities of these schools. However, an employer may be within its legal rights to terminate an employment relationship based upon misrepresentation of qualifications, depending upon the state and the nature of the falsification.
>>
>>989388
1 "source"and a monster.com paid shill isn't a credible, reliable or truthful.

Are you really this stupid and gullible?

(Rhetorical question. It's obvious you are.)
>>
>>989375
>no counter argument
Pretty much lol

>>989380
>thinks being sued is the same as being SUCCESSFULLY sued
You're such a dumbass lmao. My wife is sitting on the couch and put her show on mute. She is laughing hysterically as I'm reading your posts. She's been a paralegal for 7 years. Keep going this is gold.
>>
>>989390
>1 "source"and a monster.com paid shill isn't a credible, reliable or truthful.

It's a study.

How is anything you've posted more credible than monster discussing the results of a study?

What do you even think Monster.com is shilling for, seriously? They are a job posting website, do you think they would advocating for lying on your resume? - They are clearly very strongly against it but mentioned it is not infact illegal.
>>
>>989392
>You're such a dumbass lmao. My wife is sitting on the couch and put her show on mute.
Your wife is a stupid whore who's too dumb to go to law school then. She should stick with filing papers in a law office and leave the legal practice to those with a degree.

A successful suit requires two things: a valid cause of action, and damages. That's it. Period. Resume fraud is a valid cause of action. If the employer can prove damages, then that's the ball game.

These are facts, no matter how retarded your wife may be.

>>989395
It seems clear that you're not a native English speaker, and you can;t really contribute to the conversation. Cutting and pasting from some website without understanding the concepts doesn't add anything here.

So shut the fuck up already, moron.
>>
>>989402
>It seems clear that you're not a native English speaker, and you can;t really contribute to the conversation. Cutting and pasting from some website without understanding the concepts doesn't add anything here

What was grammatically incorrect in that post you fucking retard?

Please tell me, WHO is monster shilling for? Why would they ever be falsely suggesting that lying on your resume isn't illegal(when it is) and encouraging it in any way?

You think you're a lawyer because you read a bunch of threads about neckbeards roleplaying as lawyers on reddit and now you think you're one of them have a degree from Yale.
>>
>>989404
>Please tell me, WHO is monster shilling for?
People to use their site. Duh. They only make money if people sign up. And so they encourage people to make use of the site and to "spruce up" their shitty resumes in order to get better placement numbers.

Then their lawyers write 10 page disclaimers telling you that you can;t rely on anything they write on the site, so that when you get fired and sued or both you can't claim against them.

Wake up kid.

And, no, I don;t need a degree from Yale to know that I know a fuckton more about the law than your sorry retarded ass.
>>
>>989407
Reddit doesn't count as legal school, kid.

You are so retarded. Studies showing over 50% of people lie on resumes in some way, why aren't they all fired, sued and placed in Guantanamo bay?
>>
I thought I was in /sci/ for a minute because of the level of autism in one thread.
>>
>>989402
Aww is someone mad? Didn't mean to strike a nerve, bro, this debate is all in good fun. You still haven't found ONE case where an employer has successfully sued for damages against an employee who lied on his resume? What a shame. We know you know how to google because you sure googled "is it wrong to lie on resume" and pulled the first page of articles up really quick. You would think with your extensive law experience (Lmao) you should be able to find ONE case that supports your claim right?
>n-no how about you guys pull up an unsuccessful case?
What if none exist? It has to be pretty rare because a lawyer would have to be brain dead to advise his client to take a case like that to trial without any legal precedence. Why the hell would we have to prove a negative anyways? You're the retard that makes wild claims about employers being able to get damages. Why would we have to prove your claim is untrue. The burden lies on your end. Being a legal savant you should know this.
>>
>>989409
Um, because most of them flip burgers just fine no matter what their resume says. Being a janitor, a sales clerk, a call center rep or any of the millions of low skill jobs doesn't hinge on your resume being true. And even if you lie, there's no damages because you're just a menial monkey anyway.

The people who get sued are the professionals and executives who jobs are dependant on their qualifications. If you apply at a medical practice and lie about getting your medical degree, you bet your ass you're getting sued if the practice suffers any damages.

Just because you don't live in the world where it matters doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

>>989414
>What if none exist?
Kek, then that means your position is wrong. Legal principles exist in a civil law system because of the precedent that establishes them. So thanks for proving my side of the argument.

Anything else stupid to add? You're only the #2 most moronic poster in the thread, but there's still time to move up. >>989409 is running out of steam.
>>
>>989414
I feel as if this is an elaborate troll but he's putting in too much effort for it to be
>>
>>989417
You want us to somehow prove a negative... It makes no sense.

This is as retarded as saying "Prove God doesn't exist". Whatever stay scared while smart people will lie on their memesumes and obtain fake degrees to get high paying jobs.
>>
>>989420
No dumbshit, its not proving a negative, I'm not asking you to engage in a thought experiment,

I want you to find an ACTUAL fucking case where a judge dismissed a lawsuit for resume fraud on the grounds thats its not illegal.

Because its pretty clear that resume fraud is a thing. Google will tell you that.

So if for some reason the legal system doesn't allow this cause of action to proceed, then some judge must have said so. Go find it.
>>
>>989422
I want you to prove your mom doesn't suck nigger cocks every single day. Go on prove it, if it's true you must be able to show evidence that in an entire day she has not sucked one nigger cock.

Well? What are you waiting for? Go on prove it. Prove she has not sucked one black cock today.
>>
>>989425
My mom's dead. I win.

Now get back to the argument, fag.
>>
>>989417
>Kek, then that means your position is wrong. Legal principles exist in a civil law system because of the precedent that establishes them. So thanks for proving my side of the argument.
This is literally the most retarded thing you have posted yet. There is no legal precedence for someone suing spongebob squarepants because he is yellow and thier kid is colorblind therefore causing a inferiority complex because of the unfair use of color in cartoons. Why not? Because it is the very definition of a frivolous lawsuit. Yet you are asking us to find the equivalent although you were the one that made the unsubstantiated claim that 1)such case exists and 2) the plaintiff was able to prove that the defendant is legally responsible for damages incurred. Stop sidestepping and PROVE the argument that YOU made. Oh that's right you can't. You can't find one single case to support your claim.
>>
>>989432
If resume fraud isn't illegal, as you claim, then some judge must have decided so. Provide one or more citations to these decisions.

Do not post anything further until you satisfy this condition.
>>
>>989427
Prove she's dead, go on dig her up and take a picture? Oh you can't prove that's her rotten corpse? Well that's too bad, if you're so sure your mother doesn't suck nigger cock you should be able to find at least ONE tangible proof of it.
>>
>>989434
If resume fraud isn't illegal, as you claim, then some judge must have decided so. Provide one or more citations to these decisions.

>>
>>989436
Don't post here until you prove your mother doesn't suck nigger cock.

If this is true you should be able to have undoubtedable evidence she indeed does not suck cocks. Come on find some evidence. Oh you can't?

Well don't post here until you can prove she is not sucking a penis right now. Go on.
>>
>>989439

>>
>>989441
Prove your mother does not suck cocks. Do not post here until you do.
>>
>>989446

Resume fraud is a recognized legal cause of action.

>>
>>989447
Do not post here until you prove your mother is not getting gangbanged by niggers as we speak.
>>
>>989436
Lol you win, dude. I don't know what you win but you win. I can't compete against these levels of autism.
>>
>>989449

>>
>>989139
no
>>
>>989451
Do not post here unless you prove your dad isn't a retarded gay bugchaser who passed on HIV to you. Go on prove it.

If you can't gibe at least one proof you're lying and need to not post here ever again.
>>
>>989454

>>
>>989455
Prove
Your
Mom
Isn't
Sucking
Black
Dick
>>
>>989457

>>
>>989459
Prove
Your
Mom
Isn't
A
Product
Of
Incest
Rape
>>
>>989462

>>
>>989463
Prove

You

Are

Not

Gay
>>
>>989464

>>
*yawn* this is getting tedious.

It's getting late, don't you have work tomorrow being a lawyer and all?
>>
>>989466

>>
>>989465
Prove you're not a neet roleplaying as a lawyer.
>>
>>989469

>>
>>989467
Prove you're not a nigger, give one citation or more for your claims.
>>
>>989472

>>
MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>989418
Has to be a troll lol. Either that or he has mental issues and his medication ran out. As a side note, have you noticed the absence of mods on this board? I'm hoping it's just the hour.
>>
>>989476
>Has to be a troll lol.
I'm pretty sure he is. I'm pretty sure you are too. What are the odds of two retards in the same thread?

Actually, I take that back. I forgot this was 4chan and the /biz/ board, home of NEET millionaires and legal expert wives too stupid to get law degrees.

Anything to contribute that's on topic, sport? The wifey got anything more to add?
>>
>>989473
Prove you are not black. Go on, one source for the claims.

>>989476
Mods are lacking but it's gotten a lot better. They delete lewd images almost instantly now and blatant spam.

You should've seen /biz/ when it was just created... There would be fully nude pictures up for days and spam threads never being deleted.

This board was literally created to contain dumb ass discussion but most of all cryptocurrencies. Moot never planned on actually taking care of the board or making a sticky.
>>
>>989482

Do not post anything further until you satisfy this condition, and do not make off-topic posts.
>>
>>989480
Go learn Law from reddit law school lmao.

>He thinks it's actual lawyers posting advice
L m a o
>>
>>989487

Do not post anything further until you satisfy this condition, and do not make off-topic posts.
>>
>>989480
>thinks I was calling the other gentleman a troll
Haha.

Also, by your logic 99.99% of the world is too stupid to get law degrees, including you. Doctors, engineers, rocket scientists... Yea basically brain dead lol
You can't make a decent insult even when you're off topic. Is there anything that you don't fail completely at?
>>
>>989482
Yea. I don't think this guy realizes that you can post "granny titty fuck cocknballs" but that spam is prohibited. You would think that his superior knowledge of law would allow him to understand something as simple as a sticky.
>>
>>989490
Interesting that you keep coming back despite conceding some time ago that you had no response to my points. Like a dog to its own vomit.

So if you have nothing substantive or on-topic to contribute, why are you here?

>Tell your wife I said hello.
>>
>>989508
I didn't concede the argument I just conceded you are far more autistic than I therefore not worth repeating myself to. Told the wife you said hello. She giggled. Aww look you made a new friend!
>>
>>989511
>Aww look you made a new friend!
Not new. No wonder she giggled.
>>
>>989521
She giggled because you're a sexy love machine I'm sure. It can be because you're a smelly basement dwelling autistic manchild. On 4chan? Get outta here. I don't believe it. You haven't shown any signs of autism that I'm aware of.
>>
She giggled because she remembered fondly the time I buggered her and her mom in that trailer park they called home. Best $20 I ever spent, save for the crabs. But I'll blame mom for that, not your wife. See, I'm nice like that.

So I guess you were the schmuck she settled on tying down to pay to raise her bastard kids. I always wondered about the kind of guy willing to marry that kind of girl, but the intelligence of your posts helps make it all clear.

So she works at a law office, huh? Congrats on having a future lawyer in the family! And by future lawyer I mean all the partners that have and will kekold you. That what paralegals are best used for anyway.
>>
>>989532
Lmao do you always come off this creepy? I think you need to reevaluate your life choices, man. I feel bad because I thought you might be trolling before but now I realize you just have mental issues. You've obviously had a hard time lately. Anything you'd like to talk about?
>>
>>989542
>Lmao do you always come off this creepy?

>>989525
>you're a sexy love machine

Oh boy, you're one of those too.... I'm about to move you up to #1 retard.
>>
>>989546
>doesn't understand "sexy love machine" was a joke
Unless you think women are really drawn to smelly neckbeards? Haha. Oh boy. Cultivate a sense of humor. You don't always have to take things to heart you know.
>>
>>989548
Wow, congrats. The other guy was plainly retarded, but you're just good old fashioned stupid. You really care about what people think about you on 4chan. That's just dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Protip: stop trying so hard. It's pathetic and a little sad.
>>
>>989554
Some people might think of you as a tiny smelly caterpillar holed up in his little autistic cocoon, confused by the whole world. Not me, bro. I see you as a future butterfly. Don't be afraid to flap those wings and fly. One day people are going to stop at you and stare with awe.
>>
>>989571
Wow. No creativity, no cohesion with your prior posts. Illogical. And not even really insulting by 4chan standards.

This is sad. How desperate are you?
>>
>>989574
Why would I insult you? Haven't other people already done that enough? One person can only take so much abuse.
>>
>>989577
I dont know, but you've been trying and failing all night. Maybe your wife can help She's got a dirty, dirty mouth.
>>
>>989579
I insulted you? All I said is that you were smelly after you insinuated you slept with my wife lol. That's the equivalent of pinching someone who tries to poke your eye. Let's face it, you're just more hardcore than me. You're an Ethiopian basket weaving board badass. How would I ever be able to compete with such clever barbs?
>>
>>989584
I said you tried. English not your strong suit, huh?

No wonder you can't keep pace in a discussion. It helps to know the language being spoken.

Well, keep at it and keep trying. Ignore the people laughing at you. All of them, As often as it happens. You be you.

>so sad
>>
Employers like limp-wristed faggots. Make some bullshit up and put it on your resume.
>>
>>989587
I see what you did there!
>I'm like hey bro I tried to insult you and all I could come up with is you're smelly
>then you're like dude! You triiiied to insult me but you failed bro!
>I'm like hey that's what I said dude
>you're like bro hey learn English bro
>I'm like dude! I should learn English dude! You got me there bro!
>you're like bro I just fucking owned you bro
>I'm like dude good stuff man
Veeeerry clever. I would say on the level of an Abbot and Costello but hey what do I know. I'm you're biggest fan though.
>>
>>989596
Yeah, you being a beta fag and playing fake nice just makes you a beta fag. Save the passive aggressive shit for your bitch wife, you fucking loser.
>>
>>989598
Why so angry? I got nothing but love for ya baby.
>>
>>989599
Why does calling you a beta c uck make you think I'm angry? Honest, astute, direct, forthright. Sure, all true. But angry? Kek. Little things don't make me angry ... and you, son, are a little thing.
>>
>>989588
This. Everyone lies on thier resume at some point. Everyone.
>>
>>989596
I literally spit out my drink reading this post. I did not even read the whole thread so do not have full context but this is hilarious. 10/10 troll would read again
>>
>>989600
You sound awfully angry, broseph. You know what might help? A fresh breath of air outside. Relax. Stress is proven to reduce the years on your life.
>>
>>989603
>bows
I'm not even trolling though. That guy just gets upset very easily. The harshest thing I said to him was that he was autistic. That could be said about the majority of the people on this board lol
>>
>>989604
Got any new material, or just a one trick pony? Cause the old stuff aint cutting it.

C'mon man ... call the missus back inside off the corner and see if she can help you out. Its not like the johns are going to miss her.
>>
>>989609
Nope I'm just a one trick pony. Have to stay up for 4 more hours until I can sleep. Just happy someone is here to respond to me and keep me company. You turned out to be a real pal, even if you are an angry one.
>>
>>989611
Well, tell the wife to get the hobo's cock out of her mouth and help you type something intelligent. Because your shit is boring. I'm running up the score here, and it stopped being fun a long time ago. I don't take pleasure in showing up retards.
>>
>>989616
For sure. This definitely can't be fun for you. Let's see all the ground you covered.
>I had sex with your wife
>I had sex with your wife's mom
>your wife is a whore
>you're a retard
Am I missing anything? All of this is really good stuff, man. It's like you really know how to get a man where it hurts. Frankly, I think you have potential doing this as a job. You know, insulting people and stuff. You're awesome at it and I really mean that. I wouldn't just be saying it to humor you.
>>
>This is the kind of person giving us business advice
>>
>>989616
> I don't take pleasure in showing up retards.
Then why are you still posting you autist
>>
>>989139
No
>>
>>989380
LE UPBOAT ARMY XDDDDD
>>
>>989181
Back in high school my freshman civics and economics class had to do community service and give a oral presentation about it. One kid came in and described in vivid detail working with an elderly woman and the impact it made on her. Our teacher, a grown man, was tearing up towards the end. When we were dismissed for lunch I went to tell him what a great job he did, and he said "Yeah I didn't do anything, I just made it up." Was fucking gold.

Answer to your question: who the fuck is going to check you on your community service? You aren't in school anymore.
>>
File: donwtf.png (139 KB, 284x354) Image search: [Google]
donwtf.png
139 KB, 284x354
>this fucking thread

whether lying on your resume is fraud or not is such a weird thing to have a really strong opinion about. one of these guys has got to be an employer who's been burned too many times by false resumes
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.