[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dow Jones Megaphone (Jaws of Death)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Jaws of Death - Dow [1].gif (65 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
Jaws of Death - Dow [1].gif
65 KB, 680x709
Jaws of Death trading pattern signals a down slide of 50%-70% of stock values from the yearly highs.
>Would it be worth it to make a short play?
>What is the best to short play?
>>
File: Jaws of Death - Dow [2].gif (41 KB, 674x443) Image search: [Google]
Jaws of Death - Dow [2].gif
41 KB, 674x443
>>988579
Chart [2]
>>
>>988579
>analyzing charts
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 128x216) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 128x216
>>988579
lmaoing tbqh family
>>
>>988589
spoken by a true robinpoo
>>
>Elliot Wave
>MACD

Into the trash it goes
>>
File: purebanter.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
purebanter.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>988579
Le charts :^)
>>
>>988579
can't you assume that a cataclysmic market event would have much greater socioeconomic and political effects than simply a reduction in stock prices?

like the entire basis of modern society would shift. governments and nations would fall. industries would fall.

you can't pick up the ol' finance textbook and apply those concepts to a paradigm shift
>>
>>988579
short facebook is the ultimate. massive out of the money puts.
>>
>>988579
>Jaws of Death trading pattern signals a down slide of 50%-70% of stock values from the yearly highs.
>50%-70% of stock values from the yearly highs.

The monetary system overshot so hard during the past 30 years, I think that the next big hit probably won't take the DJIA below 40% off $18,000. Most of the shares in it are too far GONE at this stage in the stock markets' evolution. But certainly there are stunts that could drive it closer to your high end of 70% same way stunts kept the deficit bubble from getting popped during this past decade.

I think there's more money to be made from an easy - going approach to crisis operation therefore I think an easy going operation is more likely. That would mean $DJIA bottoms out above $10,000, but a lot of big companies (maybe cunt/states too) would still be going under.
>>
I have no fucking idea what those charts are trying to say
>>
>megaphone

kek'd hard
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1 MB, 1366x2653) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1 MB, 1366x2653
>>988579
BUY GOLDE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.