[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interest rates, Europe(and others)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Euro_Cash130510.jpg (51 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Euro_Cash130510.jpg
51 KB, 640x400
What do you see happening with interest rates now in the future? The ECB will keep them artificially low for the foreseeable future but what happens if there is a crash in the stock markets?
>>
>>988115

fuck off I need a strong economy now
>>
File: chloe-moretz-mercedes-benz-0003.jpg (508 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
chloe-moretz-mercedes-benz-0003.jpg
508 KB, 1400x933
>>988115
You are basically looking a massacre after the fed's quarter point increase. Either way, you are fucked. You will burn all pension funds if you dont not raise them.
>>
>>988256
I sold my ETFs some months ago but still keep European stock. It will be interesting to see if a rise in interest rates causes a capital flight from European stock.
>>
>>988119
The economy isn't strong. Central banks and governments are basically trying to force people and institutions to spend money and that will cause some serious misallocations.
>>
WHERE DOOMED, CONSUMED AND ENTOMBED

CANCEL ALL ORDERS
>>
>>988115
Fuck the EU Fuck the ECB Fuck them!
I am bying into GULDEN because fuck the EURO
>>
>>988519
>emotional investing
Seems legit.
>>
>>988537
>Getting fucked in the ass by bankers
Seems legit
>>
Massive crash is incoming, no doubt of it. Low interest rates cause people to make shitty investment decisions causing a massive bubble, especially since the zero interest rates have persisted since 2008 in the Fed's case. I'm liquidating my assets as we speak.
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1 MB, 1366x2653) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1 MB, 1366x2653
>>988399
>>990333
>>
>>990330
I think I have fucked bankers more in the ass than they have fucked me. I get free checking/savings with interest. I have a wellsfargo Visa card that I get cashback rewards on when I make purchases. One time I bought a coat with my credit card online that didn't fit me right. Since they didn't ask for a signature I just said I never got it and did a chargeback. They refunded the money back to my account and I resold the coat for profit.
I don't understand the whole anal fixation you have with bankers but mine is just an exit hole, bro. Keep your naughty fantasies to yourself.
>>
>>990330
>Getting fucked in the ass by Jewish gold salesmen
Seems legit
>>
>>990352
We both know you have had some banker cock in your ass for a couple of bucks.
How did it feel the first time penetration by a banker in you tight virgin anus?
Did he use lube or did you still had some shit inside your ass that made it easy to slip in.
The money he gave you for the penetrations do you call that

???
>profit
>>
>>990333
>Massive crash is incoming, no doubt of it.
reading zerohedge again i see? :^)

>Low interest rates cause people to make shitty investment decisions causing a massive bubble, especially since the zero interest rates have persisted since 2008 in the Fed's case. I'm liquidating my assets as we speak.

so were da bubble at? you can't just say there's a bubble without saying in what market it's in

IMO silicon valley is a bubble
>>
>>990362
Ok there was that one time. Shh you weren't supposed to tell anyone...
>>
>>990354
>Retard you yes you
>>
File: 1449174739050.png (353 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
1449174739050.png
353 KB, 449x600
>>990365
>tfw everything

CANCEL
A
N
C
E
L

ALL
L
L

ORDERS
R
D
E
R
S
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.