[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eBay General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: image.png (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 256x256
>When you check your first annual sales history
>When you thought you sold 30k
>50k?
>Okay maybe 60k

>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 827x708) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 827x708
>>986051

Turns out you processed 100k

>Tfw When you get that text from your banker
"Dude, when you receive your 1099, any loan will be approved"

>Tfw When you can finally tear up your personal secured card
>Tfw When you can now open a business secured card for your business credit

On top of that your main selling item finally gets an upgrade and you're still the top seller even when you started selling it late

:^)
>>
>>986061
Good job. If I'm lucky I break past $200 a month.
>>
>>986063

Can probably still catch up, get in before eBay finalizes their trade deals to bring the Chinese over (completely).

>Dec 3rd, 2015 "eBay Partners With Northen Chinese Factory to Strengthen Cross-Border Trade"

www.eBayinc.com/stories/news/
>>
>>986066
Oh lawd. As if selling used auto parts wasn't hard enough.
>>
>>986069
>used auto parts

Fuck me you made a mistake. Sell that shit on craigslist instead.

Anyone else ever have that one item that you thought was a mistake then ended up selling for wayyyyyy more than you ever thought?

>pick up huge lot of a certain item (certain books that go together as a group)
>haven't sold shit this first week of December, normally about $500 ahead by now
>6 days into auction, no bids, just a couple watchers
>start to piss myself because this lot was a cunt to get home and was heavy
>instances here and there on ebay of the same type/group selling for a few hundred bucks upwards of a thousand dollars or so depending on condition
>fuck it, let's go to sleep and I'll be surprised in the morning when it ends
>wake up
>"Your eBay item sold!"
>think it went for $.99 and I'll get fucked on fees due to shipping cost
>open email
>$2,311.00
>wut
>>
>>986290
Collection of classics or an encyclopaedia set?
>>
>>986308
Neither, a collection of catalogs
>>
>>986313
W-why would someone pay $2.3k for that?
>>
>>986315
Hint: They are auction catalogs.

In my mind people use them as price guides. Other than that I literally have no idea, they're just like magazines.
>>
>>986061

And how much of that did you actually pocket?
>>
>>986505

Not sure, will find out when doing taxes.
>>
>>986505
>>986510
Before any deductions taxes will probably be near, if not over, 35%.

>those damn self-employment taxes
>>
>>986061
>TFW When
The W stands for When fgt
>>
>>986517

>>
>>986516

$100,000 was his revenue, not his profits.
>>
>>986510
...you don't know your net? ballpark?
>>
>>986545

Honestly I'm just going with the flow, money is just there. Don't spend too much, save a little. Always moving 1k to the bank every week, so I know I won't be going broke anytime soon.

Not really serious with eBay seeing that anything can happen at anytime. This is basically just proof to the bank I can start something.

forward to asking them for 50k so I can get my real biz going.
>>
>>986555

Jeez what are you selling? I started pushing watches I was getting dirt cheap(get the watch for 80$ but was worth ~$500, usually sell them for ~$400) and at the end of every month I was getting raped by eBay's fees. If I sold anything I would owe those fucks like %10, I'm not sure what the exact amount was but it made me stop doing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1242x2064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1242x2064
>>986580

Memes & meme accessories
>>
>>986599
apparel?
>>
>>986604

Personally I'd advise to stay out of clothes

Fat people always complaining on what they already knew wouldn't fit them...
>>
>>986599
If I guess will you tell me? I might get back into watches but I already have a decent job, it was something I was doing for extra vacation money.
>>
Does ebay allow as payment?
>>
>>986617
wut
>>
>>986618

Meant to say Bitcoin
>>
>>986621
>>986613
No

I sell watches too, meme ones though. You sold Rolexes I suppose?
>>
I bought a load of Aux cables dirt cheap (less than 30p per cable). 18k gold plated, 3m long, lifetime manufacturers guarentee etc. but am struggling to shift them for even £3. Only sold a couple in a month!

Any tips on shifting 200+ cables in a couple of months?
>>
>>987322
the millenials buying low grade aux cables are always gonna go for the .99 freeship Chinashit cables even if your significantly better cable is £2 more
>>
File: original.jpg (161 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
161 KB, 1125x1125
I've come up with a scheme. I've recently come across a number of chinese websites that are selling various products for very, very cheap with 100% free shipping due to e-Packet. My idea is to make an ebay store and offer their products at price hikes of around 3-5$. I would initially sell them to friends/other people I know personally until I can generate enough buzz/ebay rep that randoms start buying from me. Due to the fact that I have fuck all starting capital (about 40$ in my bank account & unemployed, recently moved and applying for jobs like fuck but my current status as a high school dropout isn't making that easy.) and also because it would put my risk at basically 0%, I thought I could put the products up on ebay without actually purchasing them in bulk from the chinese merchants. Instead, once I've received payment for an order, I would just go an order however many of that product directly from the chinese and have them ship it to my customers address.

My questions to /biz/ are as follows:
Does this sound like a decent idea? Are there any issues that you see with it?

Could I potentially get in any kind of legal trouble if the chinese merchants somehow figured out what I was doing and went to chinese/international authorities?
>>
>>987382

aux cable grades is a meme friend
>>
>>987395

to clarify, my primary market initially is probably going to be selling clothes to females I know IRL and I already know they will be interested in buying them, I've seen some people saying things like "don't sell clothes" and ragging on "freeship chinashit" (lookin at you guy above me) but those problems are not something I need to worry about unless I actually manage to affect some growth.
>>
>>987395

This is called drop shipping, it's a saturated idea as far as ebay goes.
>>
>>987404
This. Plus the Chinese sell on eBay as well. Good luck with that.
>>
>>987404

So what you're saying is that people do it all the time without legal issues? I've already got my initial customer base and they're even less online business literate than me so... If growth is impossible than that's cool, I'll still make a few extra bucks here and there.

>>987409
I'm aware, but I'm probably going to primarily be facebook messaging friends with direct links to my ebay and products I know they'll want with what will look like very good prices
>>
>>987417
>>987409

Unless they have the wherewithal to tineye my product pictures and find the exact same product for cheaper I should be fine, some of them very well may, but not all of them
>>
Are there any types of products that are primarily purchased by non-ebay literate people? I could probably do pretty well with those and this strategy...

like glass miniature statues or something? things primarily bought by old ladies?
>>
>>987322
List where you ship from on the picture of the item. You might get people who pay the premium just to make sure they show up in a timely manner.
>>
>>987425
You're gonna lose all your friends, friend
Most freeship chinashit garments are just that: shit
>>
>>987402
>"significantly better cable" [SARCASM]

not a meme though friend-o, your 99 cent china cables are gonna have some degradation of the audio signal compared to a well-shielded, well- insulated, well-soldered cable made of quality materials.
>>
>>986627
Nah, I was selling military/diving/durable watches.

Specialized stuff that would tell the time and also tell you how far down in the water you were.

$500 per watch was very reasonable to the buyer because most of the time the watches would go for $800+ off the shelf.
>>
>>987710

Nice, and where did you get these watches?
>>
>>987715
Can't say.
What I can say is that they had a surplus of them, $800 watches, thousands of them sitting around because they were "last year's" model.... lol wut. So I spent $80/per and got anywhere from $450-700 per depending on the bidding.

I had a guy contact me and say "Hey I see you have a few of these watches, I'll buy them for $550 a piece" I couldn't agree to that because sometimes I would get $700.

Three guesses and if one of them are right I'll tell you where I got them.
>>
>>987721

Three guesses huh

>depending on the bidding

Well I know it's some liquidating site

Tons of them out there so I can't really pick out which

Still skeptical about liquidating, seems like every site is rigged...
>>
>>987728
Nah it was legit, I worked for the "company" that was getting rid of said watches (I left before I started selling them) to the liquidating site so I had the inside scoop before anyone else.

>depending on the bidding

I meant the bidding on eBay.

If you knew about the stuff from the other liquidation site you could get it back door before bidding even started.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1242x2064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1242x2064
>>987736

Well if you worked for the company of course you'd get a better deal than everyone else...

>Mfw someone buys 9 of your item at the regular price instead of viewing your store to find it cheaper in bulk order
>>
File: WHATtheFug.jpg (20 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
WHATtheFug.jpg
20 KB, 150x200
>Sell item.
>Condition is USED, as it is working but not extensively tested.
>Description says sold as is only tested to a certain point.
>Buyer starts return request claiming IT DOESN'T WORK IN A CERTAIN WAY hurr durr.
>Item is $12.50.
>Buyer leaves negative feedback claiming I modified the listing after the fact, and changed it to as is (impossible)
>Can't reply to feedback, eBay says it doesn't exist??
>eBay CS won't remove feedback, and won't close case in my favor.

wtf m8
>>
I'v found various pretty gimmicky things from aliexpress that sell for a reasonable profit on Amazon/Ebay.

I havent done this shit before but im ready to shell out 100 pounds and see how well i go.

Any advice?
>>
>>988832

>Pounds

Can't help you there
>>
>>988808

The feedback exists, they're just fucking with you so they won't have to remove it since everythig CS does is marked on their acc too.

If the buyer clearly said in a message that he said you altered the description AFTER the sale, you can use just that to have the case closed in your favor. Goes to show that he doesn't even know how eBay works which makes his previous claims bs.
>>
>>988838
>Can't help you there

Are pounds forbidden on ebay/amazon/aliexpress or something?
>>
>>988845

It just means things are different for you since you're not a burger. Even your version of the site looks different from ours.

Also China is closer so most Euros would rather buy from the source, even though you're right next door...
>>
>>986051
im living in NZ so we dont really have Ebay but we have a similar site. I have like 8 grand to play around with is there any items you would suggest starting with?
>>
>>988849
I dont know many people who know about aliexpress around here and im also pretty sure the delivery times from chinaland are still 2-4 weeks.
>>
>>988843

>since everythig CS does is marked on their acc too.

Care to explain?

And the part where the buyer claimed I changed the listing is IN the negative feedback rather than a message, do you think that helps my case?
>>
>>988854

Then you're all set, start buying what you think your people would want.

>>988852
8k huh...

Wish I had 8k to start, try Apple iWatch Accessories (Charging Stands/Cables/Stickers).

I'm looking for a chinaman that makes a tweking teddy bear, found one but he wanted Western even when I offered Paypal + Paypal fees. Never do anything outside of Paypal unless you've done many transactions with the supplier.
>>
>>988862

Basically CS is afraid to do you favors even though they know you're in the right. So they follow the eBay policy even though it's contradicting itself (which it does...aLOT).

If they help you out & their supervisor finds out they went against the policy (checking their account for the feedbacks they removed/etc) well someone will be losing a job.

Or even if you went with the policy, having too many seller resolutions looks bad on a Customer Service rep's profile, suspicious to be exact.

I've had long chats with CS who wanted to give me their number so I could call & help me out, or just talk. But they always have cold feet since that too is against the rules...
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
We meme car now
>>
File: 0040644632219_B.jpg (237 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
0040644632219_B.jpg
237 KB, 1500x1500
>>988871
Well that's shitty.

Honestly I wish eBay would hire PowerSeller/Top Rated representatives, who would just have accounts of 1000 sellers as an example.
>We have asked your buyer to provide us with documentation from a qualified third party showing the current condition of the item and any potential repair costs.

mfw
>>
>>988953

Turns out eBay is already planning on having top rated sellers as "mentors" in their new Mentorship Program.

Also known as,"we need to make more money so we're going to let go a few hundred CS and have our "Great" "Specialized" team of "Top Rated" sellers "mentor" other sellers, who have no power to remove negative feedbacks but just explain to you our policy that doesn't make any sense".

Read more: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Seller-Mentorship-Program-on-eBay/m-p/24841068
>>
>>986051

To OP and everyone in this thread, how in the fuck do you make that kind of money with eBay? Even like, tips on how to make enough money to live on would be helpful.

I have a personal interest in entrepreneurial ventures and economics, I'm basically unemployable due to my shitty education record (fuck you 16 year old me), but decently intelligent. Help me get my shit together.
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 2390x1341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 2390x1341
>>989000

Nice trips

Criagslist is still there, YouTube is still free (for now).

>Learn how to fix IPhones
>Spam CL with your deets
>Fix IPhones for cheaper than the kiosks at the mall :^)

The i5-6 are easy to fix, just pop out the old and in with the new. Probably can do it in front of your house with a little desk when the customer arrives.

Say things in your ad like "i break it, I buy you a new one".

Don't sell phones on eBay though, you're gonna have a bad time.

Lol you might want to start off fixing the 4/4s just to get used to how IPhones look inside, still takes me at least 20min to fix.

Or just install backlights into iPhones (new ones just came out for the 6 versions)
>>
>>989008
I would have to buy the parts though wouldn't I? I have about 40$ in my bank account.
>>
>>989036

That's enough

iPhone 4/4s LCD w/digitizer costs like $10 nowadays lol, it's so chela because taking apart an iPhone 4/4s is pretty hard...even if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>989045
word, will look into this
>>
>>989045
any suggestions on where to get this stuff? just based on a quick google it looks like most people are selling these fix it kits and I don't think I need to pay for a new set of tools everytime I need more materials
>>
>>989058

Forget everything I said
>>
>>989061
lol screw you, I found em for 14$ on ebay
>>
I have been selling small change bitcoins on Ebay, then I saw the new Top Rated Seller thing starting in February
> 90% items shipped with tracking
> Digital items can never be top seller. EVER.

In short, I'm looking to change into selling something else. I've got $200 right now (Hey, I said it was small change and I meant it) I can use as start-up to fund items.

Kick me in the right direction- where do I go from here?

Tried working with Ali Baba as a dry run (ordered single items as "samples" from a few people) and got really crap shipping times so I'm not sure I trust them. I've heard of people using Amazon to drop-ship items to customers, but wouldn't the trademark box make people wary? Other places to look for products?
>>
>>989240
this probably is a retarded question but can you buy/sell fractions of bitcoins? like .003 bitcoins for instance? I ask because last I checked 1 bitcoin was worth around 300 USD
>>
>>989240

I started last year with around $250 myself, not much if you can find a good selling item to grow on.

>Amazon drop ship
Will get you banned if you aren't one of eBay's special snow flakes, also Amazon is cracking down on people that do that. Buyers on eBay choose to shop on eBay for a reason, if they see you're drop shipping (gifting) from Amazon, expect an unremivable negative feedback. Cause they'll suspect you're basically buying it cheaper elsewhere n making them feel "dumb".

>Kick me in the right direction (Aka EBT)
You need to search Dhgate/AliExpress for items in your budget, then see if it's being sold on eBay. Heck, one of my items is being sold all over eBay, but turns out not many people are selling it in the U.S. so I doubled my price, which is 4 times the chinese sellers. I sell 3-8 every day. Buyers just want items quicker nowadays, I'm glad there are many blogs/reports telling people how slow it is to buy from China.

Samples are bs imp. If it looks alright just buy a ton of it to save $$$.

People sample what I sell n go away because they see they can't compete, lol basically they're giving me more ideas on what to sell after I skim through their store. Anyone can copy you, so don't expect to keep a good item for long, unless you want to go thrifting or whatever...
>>
>>989260
Yep. In fact, I've been doing it for awhile now. It's actually safer to sell small amounts than larger ones as scammers don't like to waste time on small change. They prefer to shoot for big gains if they're sticking their neck out and risking fraud charges. My margins aren't huge, but there's profit in it.

>>989262
Yeah, I figured the Amazon thing was too shady to be worth considering. Good to have that confirmed.

How do you handle the long shipping times? Just buy ahead and hope nobody else decides to sell the same thing before yours arrives?

The "Quicker!" thing is what's getting me. You're right, people want it fast and the new top seller requirements coming in February are getting even nastier on shipping speed. You can't pretend to be in the USA then ship from China or something like that.
>>
>>989279

>How do you handle the long shipping time

Well if you're not ordering samples, your packages should be shipped with DHL/FedEx/UPS (1-3 day delivery)

Try using DHL mostly, it always delivers and you never have to worry about import taxes other companies sometimes charge. They customer service isn't run by mostly liberals too.

I've already upgraded my returns to 30 days to keep my top rated, lol and yea some people really try pretending their in the U.S.but ship from another country.

Some dumb asses come in these threads asking if they can drop ship that way. Like the buyer doesn't care you just lied to them saying it should arrive in 2-3 days not 2-3 weeks...
>>
>>989293

Their customer service*
>>
>>989293
lol, yeah. Like customers won't notice, especially if it's a busy time of year for shipping. And they always have "free shipping" to try to hide the fact that they are drop shipping from china with the automatic fives given by free shipping. It's probably why Ebay's changing the shipping rules to be tighter and will be basing it off tracking numbers instead of "sent on" dates.

I didn't know DHL didn't charge import taxes. That's good to know. Any low-end limit on a bulk order to get them to do 3 day shipping? Obviously more than one piece, I mean like 3, 5, 10...?
>>
>>989293
>>989306
Well, it looks like the minimum order varies by seller so that's answered. Thanks for the help and kicking me in the right direction! Good luck, anon.
>>
>>987767
What do you sell? How do you run your ebay shop? Be as vague as you'd like if you're someone who's scared to talk about it.
>>
>>986061
>100k
>"Dude, when you receive your 1099, any loan will be approved"

I've given that much to ebay a year in auction fees for about 8 years straight and to this day can't get any loan I want.
>>
>>989470

I'm also reaching 800 on my credit score, you think that might b the problem?

>>989430
lol I literally sell memes and meme accessories, my main selling item I never even used until I sold almost 2,000 of it ($25,000). Decided to try it out one day to see if it really worked...

Anyways, just got a neutral feedback from an idiot from a 2 month old purchase.

Calling in when CS opens to get it removed since it contradicts itself...
>>
>>989510
idk my credit score is over 900 and i own a house and cars in full.

>Calling in when CS opens to get it removed since it contradicts itself...
seriously good luck with that.
>>
>>989512

Nice, yea I don't know what it is but yea he says any loan (of course not $100,000) should be approved seeing that I have income.

My banker is good with what he does, always talks about "you want to make it look like you don't need a loan when asking for a loan". lol & of course he's the same guy that used to help me remove my over draft fees when I was broke.

Wells Fargo knows best I guess...

Oh & I think by now I have almost a hundred hidden negative feedbacks...there's always a way
>>
>>989514
i see. the loans i apply for to buy more inventory are way more than 100k.

but i went for many years without a loan, just rolling profits back in and rolling coins for gas/food. especially at your size. what do you want a loan for? interest sucks unless you really plan to use the money.
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 730x223) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 730x223
>>989519

>Plan on using money for

Well it's not eBay related for one, too unstable to set as main source of income. Plan on still starting up my other projects to the roads of becoming a /biz/illonaire.

if that fails then probably back to eBay...
Interest shouldn't be that bad...lol
>>
>>989522
if youre borrowing money to start a business, you're doing it wrong.

theres a cuban quote about that somewhere.
>>
>>989524

I don't listen to really rich people

If you're just rich then maybe

& yes I saw that shark tank episode where he said that, which reminds me I need to start creating a catch phrase when they call me up to present.

"You're rich, only poor people care about losing 1mill" doesn't seem very convincing
>>
What's the minimum markup you try to sell things for on ebay?
>>
>>989510
So how would I break into what you do? Do you just purchase things in bulk and then sell them in your shop?

Could you walk me through the process of choosing an item to sell in a shop? It doesn't have to be meme related, just anything. I'd love to be able to generate some income on the side this way, I just don't know where to start.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x604
>>989539

Someone will buy two eventually

>>989544
I just use my spare time to find things that sell & add it to my list. Later on check my list days/weeks later finding what really looks doable and go after it.

There's money to be made everywhere, lol you don't have to just use eBay. Hell I've seen some of you NEETS on Redbubble.com.

Basically

>Steal memes
>Post photos in your RB store
>Someone buys your meme shirt/hat
>RB prints the shirt out
>Sends you a cut of the sale
Take this one for example: www.redbubble.com/people/goodboypoints
>>
>>989549
OH you literally meant memes? I thought meant like cell phone accessories or some other meme item.

And you earn a sizeable income on memes?
>>
>>989551

I don't litterlly sell memes, I'm saying my products are memes. If only you knew...

It took me since last year summer to get started, I only do eBay though. You still have Amazon FBA, that's 10x better than what Im doing on eBay. if only you knew...
>>
>>989553
What type of item do you sell?
>>
>>989555

Accessories/Hats/Anime/Something that should help you fix your phone even though it only works like 1/2 the time...lol
>>
>>989553
What do you have to do to ship stuff? Amazon FBA looks nifty.
>>
File: catalarm.gif (1 MB, 150x188) Image search: [Google]
catalarm.gif
1 MB, 150x188
Any tips on selling art on eBay? I have a rather big amount of collection-grade, high quality paintings which I inherited from my grandpa (he cocllected art), and I want to sell them.
>>
Ordered 97 light bulbs, received two tracking numbers, both have arrived, only 56 light bulbs.

Is it possible there are more packages coming? What do?
>>
>>989816
Sell through an actual arthouse who knows what theyre doing
>>
>>986599

Can you hint a catagory?
>>
>>989553

My guess is dogecoin, anon sells dogecoin
>>
File: 140251783478s.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
140251783478s.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>Buyer starts return request.
>Leaves negative feedback, as I don't immediately refund them.
>eBay won't remove feedback, or let me appeal case, since I refunded them.
>Feedback is now at 99.8% for 12 months.
>Item was $12.50

FUCKING COCK SUCKERS
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 939x522) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 939x522
>I did not accuse you or threaten you

>don't offer returns
>opens case saying item is not as described (defect on my Acc)
>says in case that he doesn't know how to use product
>call in to have it closed out in my favour
>doesn't know he can't leave a feedback if he loses case
>>
Fuck...vpn renewed itself
>>
>>991159
Looks like feedback extortion too.
>>
File: image.jpg (616 KB, 1242x2064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
616 KB, 1242x2064
>>991931

He must feel dumb when he found out he couldn't leave a feedback

>Purchase receipt
This is the best one I've seen so far, kinda long but the way it's placed out actually makes you want to read it. Think it's time I "upgrade" mine :^ )
>>
Does anyone have good experience ordering from websites other than ebay? I need to order a fuck ton of light bulbs and I'm considering a bulk purchase from alibaba. I'm feeling pretty hesitant about it though because I don't know anyone that uses them.
>>
>>992020

>Ordering fragile products from a foreign country
>China

Get ready to pay out of pocket to return those pieces of glass for probably the same price it's worth to get a refund.

Go to HomeDepot...
>>
>>992024
I've already ordered 200 light bulbs from china off of ebay, and only one bulb wasn't functional. It wasn't even broken, it was a wiring issue. I do order plastic bulbs though. I get them for $0.98 where HomeDepot charges $7 for the same bulbs. The only real issue I've has so far is >>989866

and even missing like half of the shipment like that, it's still over three times cheaper than HomeDepot, and when you need to order over 2000 light bulbs a few dollars makes a huge difference.
>>
>>986290
Oh, I don't sell everything on eBay. And we do advertise heavily on CL. Still, there's some shit that is of no use to most of the locals, but sells well enough on eBay, like Mercedes Benz parts.
>>
>>991975
I've gotten a few slips in packages that have a thing about the odyssey to the west and the trip my package made.
>>
>sell console terminal on eBay for $87 9 days ago
>ship priority mail USPS
>drop off at post office
>get message from buyer about an hour if there is an updated tracking number
>what? it should've been delivered at least 6 days ago
>check eBay, tracking is only updated with that I purchased the label 9 days ago

I'm not going to be able to file a claim with the post office for this one am I? Because it never said that I actually brought it to the post office.
>>
>>992408

If you just dropped it off without having it scanned, you're SOL.
>>
>selling on ebay instead of Amazon
>2015
>ishygddt
>>
>>992417
Amazon requires detailed supplier information for a lot of items. They will steal your business.
>Withdraw $900+ to bank account in a couple of days.
>Notice it hasn't posted to bank yet, (usually takes a few hours to 1 day)
>Close other PayPal account that was in someone else's name (used when I was pre 18)
>PayPal limits my account, saying they need my photo ID again.

Gave legit DOB, SSN, and driver's license last time, and I've been good for months now, the few times I've called into PayPal, they claim I'm a "TOP CUSTOMER"

How fucked am I?
>>
>>989260
Bitcoin actually go into much smaller denominations than do other currencies. Google bitcoin denominations. I'm assuming the reasoning for going to like 10 decimal places was to prepare for the possibility that the price blew up to like $100,000 per bitcoin so people could still buy small amounts. Also were you talking about trading bitcoin on an exchange (like coinbase exchange for example) or actually having people bid for them on eBay or something?
>>
>>992602
Meant the second part to go to poster of original question, my b
>>
>>989240
were you talking about trading bitcoin on an exchange (like coinbase exchange for example) or actually having people bid for them on eBay or something? I'm new to the whole eBay amazon thing
>>
>>992591
Nevermind, fixed now.
"Our records indicate that this account was opened when you were underage. Due to security reasons we will need you to close this account and open a new one accepting the user agreement after the age of 18."

FUG ;DDDD
>>
>>992602
>was to prepare for the possibility that the price blew up to like $100,000 per bitcoin so people could still buy small amounts.
I think that was exactly the reasoning. Even back when we didn't have many metrics on Bitcoin it was a hilarious unlikely scenario. There were even some people that thought it would be $1 million/coin one day. Just shows you how out of touch with reality these guys are.
>>
>>993113
That seems like a pretty good policy. I did the same thing when I was underage.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
lol
>>
>>986051

may be a stupid question, but how legit are apple products on Alibaba?
>>
>>994880
>may be a stupid question
Yes.
>>
>>990382
>>990410
Brotip: He sells R-SIM cards for iphones and anime boob mousepads.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 293x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 293x416
>>994995
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 725x661) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 725x661
>>994880

OP here

Not smart selling apple products (Chargers/aftermarket stickers/etc).

You can't even sell dummy IPhones even though there's a category for it...
(Unless of course you're Chinese seller)

Try sticking to Android or third party accessories.
>>
>>995031
Why can't you?
>>
>>995065

"Trademark violation" even though you're not selling a real phone (even when you're selling the types without a logo on it).

Just because it looks like an iPhone credits its removal by eBay standards.

But of course if you search it right now, you'll see that many Chinese still sell it till this day. Why? You tell me...
>>
>>995069
There are like a million iphone cases on ebay. Not to mention iphones themselves. Same with all kinds of other Apple products. What are you talking about?
>>
>>995069

How many listing do you have?
>>
>>995072

>(Chargers/Aftermarket Apple Stickers/etc)

I'm saying selling anything that Apple makes, Apple doesn't make those third party cases.

Visit: http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y10/m10/i19/s03
>>995073
>>
>>995075
im just curious how many listing it takes to reach the numbers you getting.

Are you one of those people with 1,000 listings or 100 very good ones
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1242x2064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1242x2064
>>995079

I stick to what I know
>>
>>995085
what category do you invest most of your time?

Do you sell on amazon? if no why not?
>>
>>995091

Nope, eBay/2personal sites/random eBay copies.

I'm in the meme category because it seems to work well for me. Everyone always needs accessories anyways...
>>
>>987677
only an audiophile gives a shit about this.
>>
>>995194
>only a snake oil connoisseur a shit about this.
Ftfy
>>
File: image.png (808 KB, 1535x883) Image search: [Google]
image.png
808 KB, 1535x883
>Going through buyer's profile that bought one of my odd items
>see listings
>what could he be possibly selling that he had to label as "adult"
>click

Looks like so far he's sold 3 pairs to different buyers

Has the tables turned?
>>
>>992413
Good news. It was delivered 8 days late and all the tracking info updated within four hours of delivery.

Thank god I paid for priority mail right?
>>
>>995364
>6 bids
>>
>>995394
>I stick to what I know
>>
File: image.png (197 KB, 475x365) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 475x365
>>995609

>>
>>995364

It's so dumb that it works. There's a select market of people that exist that have a crazy lust for used dirty socks from men.

He probably pays a couple of bills off each month with that money.
>>
>>995688

I can't imagine who would be interested...

People with father issues?
Rape victims?
(Stockholm syndrome)

lol really tell me...
>>
File: sales.jpg (18 KB, 683x200) Image search: [Google]
sales.jpg
18 KB, 683x200
keeping someone at eBay in a job with the amount of fkn fees they charge
>>
>>995691
I would imagine they get something quite nice when they make a "Special request" after the purchase
>>
Just looked into the whole dirty sock thing on eBay AU. Shit is legit, quite a few sellers, male and female, selling this shit. Mind = blown.
>>
>>995761
I'm guessing it's an analog for used panties since I am 90% sure it's banned.
>>
>>995782
The listings say it will be 'cleaned according to eBay's standards'.

But then some guy says he'll leave some 'man cream' in there if requested. And their feedback suggests they've been at it for a long time. Just surprised they get away with that on eBay.
>>
>>995364
Welp, now I know what to start selling.
>Sell item for $150+
>Rush through shipping, forget to insure.
>Was going to void, label and do it again.
>Figure what the hell, what could possibly go wrong.
>Package hasn't moved in 4 days.

WELP
>>
>>995799
>>995782
>>995761
>>995748
>>995691

I used to sell used socks in college. Highly recommend not getting into it.

The people buying them are middle aged guys with foot fetishes.

They send you requests to leave jizz in them, step on shit like tomatoes, and ask you to leave toenails in the socks.

Some of them also get off on stalking you. I used a fake name, address, and phone number. I still had a couple of guys find my email because it was associated with my main email (the lost password email was my main gmail account). No fucking clue how they managed that. One guy found my cell number.

I got pictures of old dude jacking it sent to me all the time. One was covered in shit.

One guy figured out I was using a fake address and "returned" all the items as not as described and got full refunds.

Might have been worth it if I had gotten $50+ per pair, but I averaged like $4-15.

>I only even sold like 8 pairs total and all this shit happened to me

Also it's totally banned by ebay and if the listing receives even one report, it will be taken down.
>>
>>996385
trying to get rid of competition ?
>>
>>996401
Just giving a fair warning. I don't sell socks anymore. Last thing I need in my career is people thinking I'm a pervert.

If dealing with pervs doesn't bother you, and you have no career to be blackmailed; by all means, go for it.

If you want a better method for making money with all the exact same risks, look into financial domination. Basically dudes getting off on you taking their money and laughing at them for being weak. There was an anon talking about doing it once and he said he had a couple of guys who would give him several hundred a month. Plus, you can do it to several guys at once.
>>
>>996456
I wonder if I could do it to a nice christian girl with long blonde hair from upstate Vermont.
>>
>>996459
Not likely. An overweight male middle manager at a department store, probably.
>>
>>995085
I just started doing this here and there with things around the house. In your opinion, do you charge shipping or do you put free shipping and include it in the buy it now price?

Also, how do you feel about the make an offer option? Is it a meme?
>>
>>987677

>degradation of a digital signal

yeah the zeroes and ones just won't have the same clarity and depth

>audiophiles
>>
>>996645

>offer option
Is only good if you're selling something that's not selling well or you have a ton of.

Using best offer too much on items that don't deserve it will make potential buyers think your item is probably cheaply made. eBay already has a bad enough vibe as it is, they don't want to have to return.

I do free ship for everything

But buyers are getting smart nowadays, they know the shipping is in the price of the item. So that's another reason/advantage to using the Best Offer option, so you don't have to setup Shipping Discounts (very confusing to do).
>>
>>996650
Thanks! I know this is a noob question but how important is it for you (the seller) to leave feedback for your buyers? Is it critical do it every time thing?
>>
>>996653

I used to be the dick that would wait till the buyer left a feedback before I left one (still sorta am). But with the volume I sell, I find it's easier for my program (Stamps.com) to leave a feedback the same minute I ship the item.

Trust me, being the one that goes first still doesn't work...buyers still leave feedbacks if they feel like it. eBay buyer feedback leaving system is shit too so it makes sense why they don't (too long). Annoying your buyers with emails isn't good either.

I used to leave stickers in front of the packages begging the buyers to leave a feedback. It covered the opening parts of the packages do they had to read it before opening. Worked for a while till it became a hassle.

Now I ask them within the receipt, like this >>991975
>>
>>989008
i do the same thing, but suddenly fucking iphone 5 / 5s display prices rise up from 20€ to 60€ now.. wtf.
>>
>>996655

Friend of mine that runs a repair kiosk told me it was because they are trying to focus on the newer phones, so not many people are making the 5/5s screens anymore since it's not worth a lot of money cause everyone is mostly on a 6 or 4s (which the 4s screen costs $10 now).
>>
>>989522
OP, how often do you get that type of asinine feedback? Will ebay remove shit like that?? Or is it there to say?
>>
>>996649
Too bad the signals through the cord are analog, which can most certainly degrade due to the low quality of the cord.
>>
>>996660

Feedbacks are credit for removal for three main reasons

>Feedback extortion
>Vulgar Feedback
>Contradicting statement

You just have to explain the feedback Ina way that leads to one of those reasons.

The feedback you're talking about is clear as day. Either way, there's always a way.
>>
>>987322
Did you even check if those were in demand/selling...?
>>
What are the best items to sell right now? Want to get into the eBay scene. I can make wooden shit too if some kind of hipster furniture is in demand right now. Also any tips for finding good liquidation companies?
>>
>>997150
If you hurry you might be able to still catch some holiday sales. I would list whatever you already have that you want to get rid of. I've had pretty good success selling random junk I found in my closet.
>>
I finally got passed that 25 item threshold, why is eBay still holding onto my money
>>
Anyone have any experience with "salvaged" clothing lots? I found one with lots of Nike shit for cheap($100)
>>
>>996975
I still don't get what you mean by selling memes
>>
>>997774
He sells 3d mousepads and r10 sims (can't find either of these on aliexpress / alibaba at his price, the nigerian guy has nice sources), hobo and octopus masks..
Took me 1 day to find his store, not even hard
>>
>>997851
btw 99.9% friend, those mousepads are making you stacks.. I wonder where you get them at such a low price.
I am based and sell in EU so no COI with me :)
>>
File: image.png (358 KB, 1698x949) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358 KB, 1698x949
>>997851
>>997852

Started from the bottom

>I will send 50pcs for now
>>
File: image.png (372 KB, 1066x731) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372 KB, 1066x731
>>997864

now we're here

>what? You ran out and didn't tell me?
>we have holiday man! Tell me sooner!
>*sends thousand $$$ worth of merchandise without payment first*
>>
>>997852
yeah because when someone from the states buys it from you , you will refund him and say sorry i promised my pepe friend ill sell eu only
>>
>>989866
Update on this one. eBay wants me to open a return request and send them back to China before they will consider offering a refund. Fuck that.
>>
>>998408

lol, you're from the last thread. Again, why would you buy light bulbs...from China...
>>
>>989522
>dat feetback
top kek they can smell nigeria from you.
>>
>>998429

>he doesn't understand "the new car" smell that goes away after some use.
>>
Where do you all find these cheap suppliers to resell from?
>>
>>998427
Even losing half the shipment it's still $5 cheaper per bulb than buying them at home depot. With half the shipment lost I still saved almost $500.
>>
>>998441
ecuador , plus shipping from south america is so cheap
>>
>>998450

Makes sense, but yea that's how the Chinese win all their cases. No one is going to pay $13.99 to ship a $0.99 purchase.

On top of that the chinese post service is shit so even if you wanted to do it to piss off the seller, the package can still end up undelivered...
>>
>>998462
Protip: Pay with a credit card for all personal Chinese purchases. If they fuck you over, initiate a chargeback.
>>
>>998476
I did order with a credit card, so I am currently looking into this. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>998476

Well of course, but then you have to worry about your Alibaba/AliExpress/Etc account being suspended, or if you paid with PayPal & did a chargeback, your PayPal Acc would be frozen. Meaning no purchases, withdraws, or anything until it's resolved (takes weeks).

Also lastly, too many chargeback and your bank/card processor will lock your account (suspend) or set limits since you are a high risk customer.

>>998476
The bank is going to ask you to return the products too
>>
>>998508
The card processor will remove the funds and hold them while they look into the matter. This will make most Chinese suppliers jump through hoops since they operate at high volume / low profit.

Since the supplier is probably making something like 25 cents of each, they will take a massive hit.

Once they ship the rest of your supplies, you release the money.

I've done many charge backs in my time. Credit Card companies know these are a regular part of business and if you're not making 6+ a year, they don't care.

They care even less when you're a business.
>>
>>998526

>Once they ship the rest of your purchases

Agreed, but you will still have to return the broken ones in order for the bank to refund you if the supplier doesn't want to replace your order. All while your PayPal/Alibaba account is frozen.
>>
>>998541
He used a credit card, not paypal.

Alibaba accounts take 30 seconds to make and are irreverent past initial contact of suppliers.
>>
>>998541
How can I ship back the broken ones when I didn't receive any broken ones? The problem is they only sent like half the shipment. I would gladly ship back the half they didn't send for a partial refund because then I wouldn't have to do anything.

I'm thinking I'll just take the loss rather than go through the trouble of a charge back. It's only like $40. From what I'm reading it sounds like ebay could close my account over a charge back.
>>
>>998546

I'm saying if you used a CC through PayPal and didn't use the PayPal dispute instead.

No one really buys from alibaba, rather it's just a place now where you can find a supplier to talk to on Skype.

>>998561
Oh, so you don't even have them.

Either way there is no such thing as a "partial" charge back. If you want anything at all you'll have to return the ones you received.

eBay won't mess with your account unless you're returning too many things.
>>
>>998561
Oh, you're selling these?

I thought you just needed a bunch of bulbs.

In that case, just contact the supplier and threaten a charge back. Might get your missing bulbs, otherwise you just never deal with them again.
>>
>>998567
I don't really understand how eBay can tell me to return things I don't have. I don't really even want to risk sending back the ones I did get because then the seller might only refund me for the ones I send back and they get the bulbs and the money.
>>998570
I'm not selling them. I did need a whole bunch of bulbs. I still need more of them.
>>
Hey Newfag here, just looking to sell extra stuff for extra cash. Are there any things I should know? This being a general, what sort of stuff would go in the copypasta that I should know about when getting "into" Ebay?

Thx senpai
>>
>>998573
You have me all kinds of confused.

Did you purchase them off alibaba with a credit card?

Did you use paypal to process the payment?
>>
>>998602
I purchased them off of eBay with a credit card.

>>998579
If your selling used items be sure to be very critical of any damages to them and take pictures of the damages. In my experience sellers seem to appreciate that, and it helps the items sell better. It also protects you from them opening claims against you.
>>
Hey, how do you decide what to sell something for?

I have a pirate coat that was left at a party at my house years ago by ??? and its hand made and has a million buttons and I assume its worth a lot but when I search 'pirate coat' on ebay it just brings up cheap shit Halloween costume ones.
>>
>>998615
For items that don't have a lot of comparable things I would put it up for auction. But when it's hard to search for like your describing you might have a hard time selling it.
>>
>>998613
Thanks for the input
>>
>>998615

For one, don't listen to eBay and start the bidding at 0.99 to "get the buyer's attention". Someone will buy it at .99...

If it looks costly then start your bidding at a price you think it could sell for since no one else is selling it. If that doesn't sell, then lower the bidding price for the next post.
>>
>>998020
I only ship in eu, if someone from the us, na, or elsewhere buys from me ebay simply doesn't allow to do so.
>>
mad AF
>walk into goodwill
>see a fortune teller head in a glass/plastic dome
>4$
>gf says no because it's junk etc
>days later
>still deeply want it
>drive back
>it's gone
>check eBay to find one
>$250+
Kill me
>>
>>1000654
since when has a gf ever said something profitable and intelligent ?
>>
>>1000654
Unless people are buying it for 250 it doesn't mean shit
>>
>>1000711
Exactly
>>1000740
Yeah I'm aware but at the same time "oh you want to buy that? Well let's see. Ah man they're selling online for $250. I'll give it to you for 180, that sound good?"
People are stupid
>>
should I purchase a Samsung galaxy tab 4 - 8gb for $110 and resale it for more?
>>
>Buyer sends message saying "i did not recived this item"
>Check tracking.
>USPS Priority Mail.
>Delayed for 11 days (delivery status not updated)

WELP, might have to claim insurance for a lost package for the first time..
>>
>>1000920
no they have those at best buy for 90 bux
>>
>>1000920
ye buy it and resell it for 1000 and put justin bieber signature on it , it will selll
>>
File: 1433611029618.png (104 KB, 358x242) Image search: [Google]
1433611029618.png
104 KB, 358x242
I'm going to start selling on eBay soon. Is there anything I should know before I start?
>>
Also, what listing length should I choose for auctions? And should I select the Best Offer option for auctions?
>>
>>1001267
>>1001350
Be prepared for an insufferable amount of autistic faggot buyers. There is no good way to explain how they are you will understand though once you start. And no Best Offer just opens the door for lowball niggers, don't use it. For length if its a popular item then 3 or 5 days, something less viewed then week +
>>
honestly I love selling shit on ebay but just with random shit around my house (that happens to be worth a lot), but I certainly don't have anything to sell in bulk.

where can I find a product to sell to make some serious money?
>>
>>986580
Your story doesnt make sense anon

>sell watches for 500% markup
>ebay wants 10%
>"fuck, only making 450% markup, i cant sustain this"
>bail out because only $360 per watch instead of $400

wut?
>>
>>1002420
If only we all knew this.
>>
Are those liquidation website legit?

If so, any of them that you guys recommend?
>>
>>1002584
+1
>>
Also wondering if selling some edibles on Ebay is a good plan. I have some really iconic foods in my country that are not sold anywhere else and people all around the world love it/want it.

Anyone with experience?
>>
File: robotnikmad.png (286 KB, 552x530) Image search: [Google]
robotnikmad.png
286 KB, 552x530
>Buyer with 2 feedback buys item.
>Item was in perfect working condition, and was one of my personal items for years.
>Cleaned it up, and tested it.
>Sold really cheap.
>Buyer sends garbled message claiming it doesn't work in a certain way.
>Leaves negative feedback saying "I bought the (item) for $20 and it doesnt do x"

ffs this shit is killing me, 2nd negative in 2 weeks. Currently at 99.7%, was at 100%.

MFW
>>
>>1002420
you're asking for the grail friend
>>
File: 1436153834241.jpg (43 KB, 400x424) Image search: [Google]
1436153834241.jpg
43 KB, 400x424
>Sell HIGH risk, high value item to low feedback buyer.
>They leave positive feedback after delivery.
>Today (41 days after delivery) they say hurr durr it doesn't work!!1!

mfw off scott-free from eBay at least, since we've passed 30 days.
>>
>>1002584
this is the one , but promise me you wont tell anyone

goo gl /R8HnA2 place a dot between o and gl
>>
Who is getting pumped up for Uncle Sam to fuck their ass with taxes?

I stopped spreading items over multiple accounts this year and will have to pay in. Plus I'm required to go to quarterly payments next year.

Good thing I have a couple of accounts under my SSN that will be below the threshold.
>mfw the profit from those accounts will all go to taxes on the other accounts
>>
File: 1317799090555.jpg (95 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
1317799090555.jpg
95 KB, 1024x600
>>1003077
Me me me!

I'm ready and lubed up!!!
>>
>>1002668

Called like 4 times, finally had it removed. DON'T FORGET to keep calling in, /biz/
>>
Do you guys flip shit on eBay or just sell random stuff you find?
>>
>>1003844
I've flipped random thrifted stuff. Sold a $2.50 item for $80 recently.
>>
>>1003878
Holy hell

So how do I get into this? And how often do buyers fuck over sellers?
>>
>>1003658
You should try banning people below a certain feedback number/score from buying your items. Could mean less sales but less autists in the long run
>>
>>1003882
>Implying eBay lets you do this.
>>
>>1003882
you can't, it's against ebay tos..
You could write some crap in the desc but even then it basically does nothing
>>
>few months ago pick up hundreds of law reference books (I believe exact count was like 983, like 3000lb in books)
>cost new in 90s: tens of thousands
>retail value now: $10-12k or so depending on where you shop
>market value: few grand at least, from what I've seen
>split them up into their respective groups/editions, amazing condition pretty much perfect
>can't gain any interest, used books stores offering me basically nothing
>starting to piss me off, ready to donate for the small deduction
>today get call from law office down state, about 200 miles away
>wants the entire load, $5000 cash, on one condition: they want them delivered

Is there a cheaper way than a Uhaul to deliver? I had to make three trips myself when I picked them up and only did it because it was a 5 minute drive from my house.

Also Merry fucking Christmas /biz/
>>
U haul is very cheap
>>
>>1005518
US Mail: Book rate
>>
What's the best place to buy lots of items from China to resell here?
>>
I plan to get into ebay with a lot of stealth accounts. Some plan that made me $8k in a week that got me banned, I called up ebay and talked through policy so I'm gtg for my business plan. It'll only take initial investment to get going. In a year, I should be making $20k/m if it goes as planned, which it should, given it only took a month to make $8k/w back then. Advice?
>>
>ship item out with tracking #
>item is marked as delivered a few days ago
>buyer starts messaging me saying he hasn't received
The fuck do I do? Just give him his money back even though it is marked as delivered?
>>
>>1005986
NOOOOO, he opens a case , ebay sides with u , cuz its marked delivered !!!!!!
>>
>>1005866
u made 8k in a week and u need our advice? sure keep dreaming
>>
>>1005518
merry xmas to you too, seems u got your present ;), best thing for you is to google a bunch of shipping companies , call all of them , get price quotes , see whats best for you. weight the books so you get the exact weight when asking for quotes, have exact numbers , sort them out , might be alot of work but can be done over the weekend and the youll get paid good .
>>
>>1006007
Yeah, what of it? I was 13. I'm going to do the same thing, except get to the same level in 9 months rather than 9 days. Gonna do it right this time.
>>
>>1006021
you know your lies dont mean shit here !
>>
>>1006026
Yeah, I know, I'm being completely serious, I want advice getting started and gaining momentum on ebay again.
>>
explain how you made the 8k a week then we might help you with new ideas
>>
>>1006057
Sold Microsoft keys. Did a couple months earlier before I did the 8k, so it wasn't a brand new account. Didn't know msdn keys weren't allowed at the time. Got unlimited from PayPal and eBay after a long ass time a few weeks ago, called up ebay and talked through policy and compliance, and I found wholesale options to sell windows packages legit. It's the same market, what's actually sent off isn't important for momentum and sales volume. So, I worked 12 hours a day and made 8k in a week and a half. At first I sold a few listings, but near the end of my run I was getting over 1k a day. I think I got sniped.
>>
>>1006057
It was like 4k after fees. And before you go telling me about ebays policy about this shit, it's legit. It's not a fake alibaba disk package.
>>
>>1006057
So I know how to do everything, I just wanted to see if any of you knew pointers to gain fast momentum. I got everything else covered, all I need is increased sales volume over time, when I start again of course.
>>
>>986517
>my mfw he takes the bait
>>
>>1006061
wait are the guy that posted here before saying you got these legit keys from some 3rd world country , (wont say where ) ;)

you seem to have everything covered, you could create a website and use seo , but that is not my area, twitter, facebook groups and even craiglist would get you sold in an instant
>>
What can I get a lot of for cheap and sell on eBay for a higher price?
>>
>>1001267
The horror stories are rarer than you think. Most people will buy and that's all. Don't expect feedback, maybe at most 1 in 10 will leave feedback. If you're new, eBay will hold your funds until 3 days after arrival. Until you've made 125 bucks (I think), sold 25 items, and your account is a few months old.
>>
>>1006108
your moms used panties
>>
>guy with 0 feedback buys
>is completely new and calls me (I leave my phone number in the listings) to hold his hand through the process but still pays

>guy with 44 feedback buys
>had to open an unpaid item case to get him to pay, would not reply to my messages or communicate with me at all
>>
>>1003077
Ha, already have a brick and mortar store so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>1006085
No, that was just another smart dude. :)

Thanks for your suggestion. I hope I can cruise through grad school making bank goofing off and laughing at my peers the whole way through when this goes successfully.
>>
I'm seeing a lot of Chinese stores that ship from the US. Is there any way to filter out the Chinese entirely?
>>
i'm probs an asshole for doing this
but if an item is at all past the last expected date for arival or isn't as good as i thought it will be i will demand for a refund, if it's my fault and it's cheap so no but if it's over like 10 dollars my money is coming back.

ebay treats sellers like livestock (but so do i)
also >paypal
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.