[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In case you all did not notice >you are all stupid and worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: hiking.jpg (883 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
hiking.jpg
883 KB, 2592x1944
In case you all did not notice
>you are all stupid and worthless
None of you people can give concrete suggestion on even the simplest of questions.

For example:
I will give myself to you ( including all my skills and abilities ) and we will call this an experiment where you tell me what to do every day for 1 week on my PC and therefore profit for example 1-10$ a day or whatever we call 50% of everything your profit.

I promise to follow every instruction and we will conclude that when you are given an asset (me) you wont be able to use it for shit.

So you should all kill yourself or at least prove me that lurking or shitposting on this /biz/ has done any good for you

OK START
>shitposters and trolls are always welcome since all of you are probably no more than that
>>
Sell my furniture on facebook.
>>
>you're worthless for being unable to profit from a worthless asset!
>>
>Give me ways to earn money for free or else ur worthless!

Are you not even moreso worthless?
>>
>>985903
So if i consider your offer and aprove it as legitimate how the fuck are you going to manage me(your asset) in order to do your task.

>you are stupid enough to be called stupid the reality is that so don't get offended since you are not super stupid just a classic stupid.
>>
>>985905
>>985904

I am managing the 2 family companies which are textile factory and a hotel.

>are you questioning my credentials you piece of fart?
>>
>>985901

do you have any applicable computer skills? such as, but not limited to, i.a.: web development, statistical analysis, music production? no? you should pay me if you want me to manage your worthless time.
>>
>>985906
Manage yourself. Set your own prices and find your own customers. Just sell fucking furniture, and we'll both do great.
>>
>>985910
Idiot I am a manager myself. The fact that I am able to type a response to your idiotic thought makes me an asset .

>you are shitposter
>>
>>985911
Shithead
>why do you even bother shitposting
>do you think I don't notice your uselessness?
>>
>>985912
Oh, you're already doing good. Still, I could use you to make a few hundred a week. What do I win?
>>
>>985901
Like the other anon said, what are your skill? You said "all my skills and abilities" how the fuck are we supposed to know what those are? Can you code? What work experience do you have?

If you want me to manage a mouthbreathing GED holder then that's a waste of my time because I don't need a manual laborer or cashier
>>
>>985914
When managing an asset succesfully you always win the reciprocity is determined by your ability to manage.

>don't ask me what you win ask yourself and lets see what you got
>>
>>985912
>makes me an asset .

you're doing the best you can to turn yourself into a liability.
but you already know that. because you want to win this bet with yourself.

enjoy. you've won.
>>
>>985916
You didn't succesfully realise the part where I give you 1 week to manage me a human capable of proper communication to become what you require of me and therefore do a job so you could benefit.

>it's all there you just don't see it
>>
>>985901
Okay OP, this is your first set of instructions.

Make a Facebook account related to helping create equality in disadvantaged public schools.

The basis of your campaign will be to pull people away from Black Lives Matter and support your cause of engaging families, promoting social programs to get kids on the right track early on in lower income areas.

Once you got the nignogs on your boat and convince them they are wasting their time chanting memes at white people being their oppressors, you need to record yourself and make videos that you spread throughout Facebook making your cause seem legit.

Let people donate and pocket 40% of the money to administrative fees.

Effectively you will be using mobilized armies of black people and tricking them into thinking their money is going to a good cause, when in reality 40% of it isn't.

Since nignogs are unable to do simple math to follow the money, you will be able to keep a sizable sum of the profits and make a difference in the black community.
>>
>>985922
ok

>you have proven me that you are "NOT" an idiot that has an advantage from browsing and shitposting on this board
>>
>>985920
I don't get into all that fancy talking... Post ads to Facebook and sell my furniture, Mr Asset.
>>
>>985925
I love how you think anyone can alone achieve this in a weak.

The fact that you are the first one suggesting something in this thread ultimately makes you a king (of idiots)

so grats
>>
>>985923
Alright. Well my use would be to get you to do some research for me. I want to find out about GPS and what is involved in installing it in a small electronic device. Think something like lowjack which locates stolen cars. In exchange ill give you $10/hour. I want all the information in a concise MS word document with images included. Max 4 hours per day. Deliver something after day 1. If it's acceptable deliver again at days 4 and 7
>>
>>985928

You crack me up boss for real I am at least profiting a good laugh here and I guess so are you.
>>
>>985935
Less talk; more sell. Get to it!
>>
>>985933
>Asks for something for nothing
>People give him somewhat good advice
>Calls them idiots

What are you even trying to achieve?

This is like the "pls beez i want to be a wallstreet investment benker tell me what to do" but instead you're not asking about investment benking. In fact I even think you're the same guy.
>>
>>985934
You want general information put in MS word document.

Thank you for the job offer I shall cosider it and until the end of the day you may find out if your job offer was the best usage of the asset(me)
>>
>>985936
For real my friend you are asking me to invest into FB ADS for your benefit?

You don't understand how this is sopoused to work do you?

Funny man.
>>
>>985901
>you are all stupid and worthless
that includes you.

i'll translate OP: i'm a neetfuck who doesn't know how to make money. plz help.
>>
>>985937
I lurked here for few days this is my first post on this board.

>after realising what a bunch of retards almost every single one of you are
>>
>>985942
I already told you what my job is

look but after you see then you die
>>985909
>>
>>985941
Nah son! Post to buy/sell/swap groups. It's free, you only have to post once, and the ad will be seen by thousands per group over the course of a few weeks. It's like throwing 10-20 fishing lines in, leaving them till a $25-150 fish bites.
>>
>>985943
>>after realising what a bunch of retards almost every single one of you are

Then leave.

You have not contributed anything either, you're just looking for free money.

Hint: It won't come so stop trying.
>>
>>985901
1) Go on Craigslist.
2) Post in men seeking men, sell blow jobs for $50 each.
3) Meet the men and collect your earnings. If you're adamant and put forth all your effort you can give 10 BJs a day easy.

>I promise to follow every instruction and we will conclude that when you are given an asset (me) you wont be able to use it for shit.

Do it you fucking faggot. You're not a liar with zero integrity.... are you??
>>
>>985901

Get kneepads, spend at least $50 because quality is important

Report back for step 2
>>
>>986071

Ok, in all seriousness, heres what you do. >Look on craigslist for the most current iphones.
>Buy 5 iphones
>list each iphone on craigslist for (at least) $20 more than what you paid.
Keep renewing the add and post it in electronics, computers as well. Also post it in a few counties surrounding yours. Hold on your price no matter what. Eventually someone who needs or wants it bad enough will pay. Boom you just made (at least) $100 profit.
>>
Nice attempt at negging. Too bad we're all just shitposters and not your life coach or financial advisor

Why don't you try reading books instead of looking for life advice on a South Korean juggling equipment exchange forum
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.