[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gulden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: unnamed.png (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
18 KB, 300x300
Bitcoin: The law of the handicap of a head start

You can compare it to Altavista just waiting to be forgotten and taken over by a Google.

Gulden will be the digital currency of the world and everybody will forget Bitcoin.
What kind of development has Bitcoin had last year?
Nothing absolutely nothing and Gulden just keeps developing.

Just look at Gulden their timeline and see the progress: https://timeline.gulden.com/

Now they have a service called Nocks where you are able to pay with Gulden everywhere they accept Bitcoin.
This is going to be transition time and Bitcoin is going to die!

GULDEN > Bitcoin

>Biz loves Gulden #truestory
>>
And its super cheap right now! You can get 250,000 two hundred and fifty thousand gulden for the low low price of 1 bitcoin!

Remind us again, how many of these guldencoins will eventually exist?
>>
>>982041
This thread is dripping with shill
>>
>>982043
Have you ever felt the euphoria of spending two hundred and fifty thousand of something?
>>
>>982046
Uh. Yes.
Many, many times actually.

That's beside the point. I've yet to see a real reason to buy this shitaltcoin.

Just blatant 1990-level advertising.
>>
File: bitcoin-pie-ownershp.png (34 KB, 828x454) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-pie-ownershp.png
34 KB, 828x454
>>982041
Check out the website and all details.

Total of 1.680.000.000 Gulden vs 21.000.000 Bitcoins.
Just take a look at the Bitcoin chart it makes no sense at all

Buy a cup of coffee for 0.00002814 bitcoin or 2 Gulden.
>Gulden is an actual digital currency!

Be smart, sell your bitcoins buy Gulden and thank me later.
>>
>>982061
eh, I'll mine it. Where can I find a miner?
>>
File: gulden.jpg (45 KB, 365x274) Image search: [Google]
gulden.jpg
45 KB, 365x274
>>982041
>>982043
>>982046
>>982051

Ow lahwdy the bitcoin fanboys just entered the thread protecting ''their precious'' bitcoin.

Let me guess, you guys use blackberry phones?
>>
>>982075
I don't own any bitcoin. Or any other crypto.

You couldn't sound more like a shill if you tried.
>>
>>982061
A cup of coffee is more like 1439 gulden.

Also the huge obvious premine as well as the unnessesarily huge coin supply of 1.6 billion means that today, i wont be investing. Im out.
>>
File: Use Gulden at Subways.jpg (346 KB, 1014x666) Image search: [Google]
Use Gulden at Subways.jpg
346 KB, 1014x666
>>982067

Come to Amsterdam and use your Gulden.
Withing 5 years use your Gulden everywhere in Europe.
1.680.000.000 now makes sense right?

Can you name me a Subway that accepts Bitcoins directly without converting them to local currency.
>You can't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQz0rIL8TB8

Check out their official page there are a lot of pools from wich you can choose.
>>
>>982078

There is a reason why you are poor.
I was a an realy bitcoin adaptor and still own a lot, but I heavy see competition here.
They actually do what they say and they are DUTCH.

>>982080

Premine is all accounted for and used for development and promotion.
Next year sponsor of the biggest drone competition in Europe.
>U mad bro?

Check the website for all info and questions.

>Gulden taking over the world
>>
>>982087
Okay cool but that didn't answer the question, where do I get a miner bot and what are the actual advantages programmed into Gulden.
>>
So can I just buy one bitcoin and split it in half between bitcoin and Gulden?

I've always been interested in cryptos but consider it an absolute wast of money, so it'd essentially be a $360 entertainment fee.
>>
>>982099
Where is the white paper and technical specifications of the coin?
>>
>>982099
DOGE tried to do stuff like this and look how far it got them. Gulden is a long gamble that may never bare fruit. Bitcoin is here. When or if they change bitcoin everyone will stick with it because it has the market share.
>>
>>982621
This. Let Bitcoin die off a little more before you name a successor.
>>
>>982016
You spelled monero wrong.
>>
Its a scrypt coin just like litecoin.

This it is insecure. A large scrypt farm could simply redirect from ltc to gulden and double spend to its hearts content.

Therefore this coin is vulnerable to attack. Its just maths
>>
>>982087
>>982061
>>982016
>>982041
>
>>982099

Oh god I can't stop laughing
>>
File: Hes Right You Know.jpg (72 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
Hes Right You Know.jpg
72 KB, 800x598
>>982792
>>
Lmfao this is a horrible idea. Go kill yourself or make a Trump coin instead. I want $100 if its a raging success.
>>
jesus christ. this is the most pathetic shill that I've ever seen
>>
>>982959
He's probably new to 4chan
>>
>>982959
>>982969
He sounds like a shitty infomercial.

>BUT WAIT - ORDER NOW AND YOU GET . . . FREE SHIPPING
>>
File: .animated8.gif (33 KB, 220x123) Image search: [Google]
.animated8.gif
33 KB, 220x123
>>983001
>>
>>982122
>>982792
>>982914

1. Monero is largely botnet mined.

2. The trade volume on the exchanges is artificial and is mostly created by the botnet owners that are constantly selling the coin to those who has fell into their fake PR hype. Occasionally the exchange rate is saved by the XMR whale. Fundamentally, XMR is doomed to have a negative trend.

3. The PR activity for Monero is fake. The Monero community is much smaller than XMR shills pretend it to be. There are a lot of black PR activities. Everything is aimed at making you part with your money to supporting botnet operators by investing in XMR.
4. XMR devs cannot make any significant updates/improvements to the CryptoNote protocol and are doomed to stick to PR hype only while helping the botnets profit.

You and me both know Moneron XMR is a scam coin that you should avoid. There are no fundamentals for it to grow and develop and we're going to see XMR value go down to zero in the next half a year.
>>
>>982151
It sounds like you really have no idea what you are talking about.
If you are not familiar with crypto I would suggest to research it first before investing.

>>982162
Not your personall army see above and do some research.

>>982621
DOGE was mostly community driven and the original Dev of DOGE left the coin.
DOGE was all fun and joke and had no real purpose or roadmap.

Promoting Nascar and a Drone competition you have to agree is targetting a total different public.
>>
>>982806
I have to agree with you on that one and that also the main reason Litecoin, Dogecoin and several other coins have combined to merged mining to secure their blockchain.

However that is not solving the solution, as far as I understood Gulden is not going to join the merge mining coins but is actually developing to stop harm caused by multipools or 51% attacks.

Guldens respons to multipool is that they have launched DELTA, just check it out.
Now they are going to release PRIME to counterstrike 51% attacks.

Instead of merged mining they do actuall development.
Charlie Lee of Litecoin said that Litecoin does not need development but more store to accept the coin.

Gulden is actually still doing heavy development and has more stores where you can use your Gulden compared to Litecoin
>>
You have to agree a currency very unknown to the masses bt has heavy development, has a lot of stores accepting it and can be used everywhere bitcoin is used.

No shills, marketing or promotion to be found anywhere.
If you ask me they are building a solid foundation and after that they are going to have a heavy expansion.

Well that is just what I think about it.
I was laughed at when I talked about Bitcoin in the early days and now getting laughed at when I talk about Gulden.

>Altavista once was the internet search engine they did not innovate and behind the scene Google was developing and before Altavista knew it, they alreay lost to Google and Bitcoin is going to be like Altavista and Gulden like Google I believe.
>>
File: prime.png (37 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
prime.png
37 KB, 200x150
They are taking blockchain security to the next level - PRIME - early 2016.

Bitcoin still has the 51% attack problem and other coins came with the solution of merge mining. Well why not develop?
>>
Oh sure everybody wants to dump their money into a totally new and undeveloped altcoin, can't wait.

The thing is, Bitcoin, for all its flaws is at the very least fairly well understood for its flaws. Cryptocurrency is complex, it's still being studied at the highest academic levels.

No fucker is going to leverage this same level of effort for Gulden's endless bugs, and there will be bugs, lots of them. There is a large sunk cost to be overcome with Bitcoin. In essence, if Bitcoin doesn't work, people aren't going to say "what other cryptocurrencies shall we look in to", they'll say "what else other than cryptocurrencies shall we look in to" and the answer will be any payment technologies backed by well financed financial giants like Visa, who will, WILL be producing competing products that will have such significant financial backing that no open source bullshit stands a fucking chance from a ragtag group of fat fucking neckbeards working for nothing for a couple of hours between their anime wank marathons.

Fuck off, nobody cares, it won't work.
>>
>>985000
BOOOOM bitches. You just got served.

/thread
>>
File: DOLBY.jpg (379 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DOLBY.jpg
379 KB, 1920x1080
>>985000
>>
>>985000
I think we will see a blockchain with a trillion dollar market cap within our lifetimes.
>>
>>982016
What a bad shill thread
What do you gain from shilling unknown altcoins on /biz/? Do you seriously think a handful of users will affect the price?
>>
Wait, is people still waiting for "Bitcoin 2.0"?
You could have shilled a better altcoin than this shitcoin.
News just in: Just get on Bitcoin while it's still below 3 figures or keep coping.
>>
>>985000
Even Visa is already hopping on Bitcoin and saying other blockchains are vaporware.

Also the founder of Bitcoin is part of Xapo.

http://coinjournal.net/visa-europe-collab-epiphyte-blockchain-interview/

Just get on it while it's still cheap as fuck.

>>985032
Bitcoin's Blockchain IS "The Blockchain" and yes, it will hit a trillion dollars within 10 years.
>>
>>985030

>dolby

That's a Maxell ad.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.