[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I ready for the real thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-00-53-29.png (104 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-00-53-29.png
104 KB, 540x960
Am I ready for the real thing?
>>
>>981264
Shit mane, simming stock purchasing is a good idea...
>>
Damn how did you manage that?
>>
>>981264
Two possible cases here.
1. You're the next coming of christ gifted with flawless intuition and you can do no wrong no matter what
2. You took high risk positions and through some combination of skill and a lot of luck came out on top.

My money's on #2 and my advice to you is not to get overconfident. When I first started investing I did very well and I started thinking "this shit is easy I'm the next warren buffet" and I took too much risk and it all collapsed and I lost 90k in 2 days, leaving me with half of what I started with. overconfidence is the worst possible thing you can have for investing. It may be cliche, but slow and steady wins the race.
>>
File: 1448428136590.jpg (80 KB, 627x631) Image search: [Google]
1448428136590.jpg
80 KB, 627x631
>>981286
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>981264
Yea but the bigger problem is bankrolling

What did you start from?

Actually when I started coming to /biz/ 3 months ago I never saved money before and just blew my whole check on random shit and hookers.

Now I saved about 2 thousand and I lost weight not stuffing my face and gained knowledge, but I also go to other forums thanks to /biz/.
>>
>>981304
Can(c)uck detected
>>
>>981280
App is probably delayed 15-20 min and he has access to real time data.
>>
>>981315
BWUAHWUAHWUWAUHWAUHWA
>>
>>981315
It's delayed by 1 minute, and also I don't do that
>>
>>981264
looks like you went high risk and got a huge reward in return. do what you did in the demo account for real, but scale it down to levels you can afford and that won't cost you a big chunk of your account for one false move, and you should do pretty well.

remember: pigs get slaughtered. just because you can go ham on a demo account doesn't mean you should for real. just scale down to safer levels, aim for what you need and then take additional risk WHEN YOU CAN AFFORD TO and you'll be money.
>>
>>981304
You should make a chatroom
>>
What app is this?
>>
>>981264
Do you know the feeling?
>>
>36 total transactions
not sure if you can draw a conclusion from that sample size
>>
File: VBb4lXm.gif (544 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
VBb4lXm.gif
544 KB, 384x288
>>981315
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.