[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How poor is $250/month pay? Also which jobs in the US would likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How poor is $250/month pay? Also which jobs in the US would likely have that wage amount?
>>
>>978625
Not many ways to dip that low. Maybe like shitty beggar or waiters minus tips.
>>
>>978625
nzfag here, I just got a summer contract in retail and only work 30 hours a week (currently between HS and uni), and I make 4-5 times that. How the fuck is it even possible to make that little?
>>
>>978625
Here in the Netherlands if you're 23 years old that's less than 1/6th of the minimum wage.
>>
>>978636
On minimum wage you should be able to earn it in 3 and a half day.
>>
>>978628
40 hours a week here
Though I know $250 is pretty small since the average here is $320/month.
>>
>>978639
The US minimum wage is dogshit tiny right? Here its $14.75, though I sit a tiny bit above it
>>
>>978625
If you live in Houston, I could pay you that much to clean my 1 bedroom apartment once a week and you'd probably take like 12 hours a month...
>>
>>978625

That's less than I earn in a morning and 1/3rd of the minimum kekwage.
>>
I need to get out of Thailand.
>>
>>978625
You’re in the top
31.39%
richest people in the world by income.

That makes you the
1,883,349,739th
richest person on earth by income.

n 1 hour you make
$1.56
Meanwhile, the average labourer in Indonesia makes just $0.39 in the same time.
>>
>>978625
>How poor is $250/month pay?

Its bad. I worked in my gap year packing boxes and bc you dont pay taxes on the first ~0.8k you would earn $250 (after tax) in 10-11 hours
>>
>>978653
Probably. You have to account for the fact that higher wages mean higher cost of living though. That is why some people in the US work to save up and then move somewhere else to spend it. I know plenty of Filipino Americans that move back to the Philippines to retire with a huge house and maids and butlers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.