[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /biz/ teach people shit online over Skype/Apps for minimum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1-690x0.jpg (97 KB, 690x462) Image search: [Google]
1-690x0.jpg
97 KB, 690x462
Does /biz/ teach people shit online over Skype/Apps for minimum wage (~10/hr) with almost zero effort? I've been doing it via a mobile phone app, teaching students from China english, but more than that just talking with them, no actual teaching being done, just talk whatever and try to be interesting to a kid, ask them about video games, Taylor Swift, shitty american shows, etc.

It's basically camwhoring except you have to know english, and preferably have big titties.
>>
>>976758
I'd gladly do this if they were qts
>>
>>976761
Matter of fact - most of the people that call me on the app are university level (although ABYSMAL english) girls. So far 3 cute ones and 2 fat ones, they play the asian qtpa2t virgin flower card and ask me if I'm embarassed for talking with a girl online (even though shes paying me), and then proceed to talk about what they did today.

I'll post the link here if you want.
They're not that cute but its worth the whole thing is worth its weight as an experiment to see whether girls find you attractive. Even asian girls.
>>
>>976774
>they play the asian qtpa2t virgin flower card and ask me if I'm embarassed for talking with a girl online (even though shes paying me), and then proceed to talk about what they did today

OH GOD YES PLEASE

d-do they like white cock?
>>
File: 1-690x0.jpg (83 KB, 690x464) Image search: [Google]
1-690x0.jpg
83 KB, 690x464
>>976777
You can't really show cock on camera, and it's recommend to have a shirt on, and not be a slob.
But yeah, they like black cock. Jap girls like black cock, but they're been trained, since this is China girls only, they're not exactly Jap girl lvl, but they're coming in close, they love white people more than black.

www.nicetalk.com/index.php?m=agent&c=teacher&a=teacher_register&code=HR39KQ86

Here's teh app if you wanna register, works with iOS and android, just that you have to enable from trusted developers thingy if you're using on iOS9.

There's a screening process which involves you talkin for about a minute about why you wanna teach (just don't have a shit accent and be as american as possible, that oughta cut it), and the girls are there.
Plus they pay you. You start out with 10$ yourself, so that means you gotta do just half an hour's worth of teaching to get 20$, and with a bit of luck, the cuties will flock to you, and keep comin back for more.

In all seriousness though, they have that bad english laugh cuteness sincerity thing to them, and it is pretty nice to talk with them, just being white and not looking like a tub of lard makes you instantly a strong 8 in their eyes. Trust.
>>
>>976758
I am a unilingual mexicunt who never learned his mother tongue. Is there hope for me on a site like this?
>>
>>976784
>>976758
/biz/ doesn't exist for your shitty shilling. I hope your app fails and you go bankrupt.
>>
Legit?
>>
After I got approved I started chatting with this cute Chinese girl that looked really nervous. I complimented her thigh highs and she got really excited. At this point I knew it was time for me to make my move. So I grabbed the bottle of lotion next to me and started rubbing it all over my chest. She was shocked at first but she told me to keep going. Eventually I took out my monster penis and came all over myself to which she replied with omg desu senpai you're just so kawaii and then payed me a million dollars to do it again every week.
>>
this sounds awesome as shit man
>>
Aside from qt story, can anyone vouch for the money side of this?
>>
File: alg_eugenie_blanchard.jpg (73 KB, 485x367) Image search: [Google]
alg_eugenie_blanchard.jpg
73 KB, 485x367
>>977157
Can confirm, am Chinese girl.

haha, I got that from reddit, which i frequent.
>>
I am interested as fuck in this. I have done a few host style dates with older ladies in Japan. Basically you go out speak english, they will ask you questions comparing what you think and what a typical Japanese think. An intelligent, thoughtful answer that isn't 'typical Japanese man' is the key to them loving the date. I never charged as the ladies were friends of a friend, although they did pay for expensive restaurants and gifts. My mate who was a very popular host in Kabukicho in the late 2000s says I could charged 20 000 and hour easily - with extra 'service'.
I have been looking for a way to do it back here and have heard about this type of cam'in.

Unfortunately I'm a no confidence piece of shit when I'm not well dressed and liquored up so I have done no research.

More discussion appreciated....desu sempai..
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/3m5t4y/nice_talk_tutor_app/

Looks like reddit doesn't even trust this and no one has proof of getting paid or clients.
Since I can't find it on the app store I am concerned.

It is a shame though, I would definitely talk to people for $10/hr
>>
>>977267
Yeah it's a scam or a very poorly put together business. Delete this thread.
>>
>>977267
>>977297
apparently their app requests all permissions and fakes calls

Chinese spy ring?
>>
>>977267
>>977297
>>977303

If you delete app can it still be used for malicious purposes?
>>
>>976777
Try r9k
>>
even if this one is a scam, are there any similar things? even if you'd have to give some kind of language instruction instead of just chatting
>>
>>977481
There are, it is a growing thing. You can sign up to be online ESL coaches with universities and highschools. I do not know how to find these companies for freelance teachers, but you are on 4chan, you can figure it out.

There is also a whole community of free chatting services just to share culture and language.
Here is one startup connecting the free speaking movement.
http://en-us.wespeke.com/language-learners/index.html
>>
>>977084
YA it exists to shill BUTTCOINS!
>>
>>976784
>No /en in the title
>No link for students
>Pays commission for recruiting paid teachers, but not paying students

I dunno guys...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.