[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The end is nigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (140 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 640x1136
Both the Dow and the s&p have hit a double peak, both of which failing to breach the highs of either index as they were before the massive sell off in August.

Get out while you still can. The crash is incoming. Cyber Monday will be the beginning of the end.
>>
>the end is nigh
/biz/ every fucking day
>>
>>975479
it already happened
>>
You do realize your advice is of no value, right?

Swing traders know what a resistance area looks like and the rest is in the market for the long term, so it doesn't make any difference.
>>
>>975479

Where was the one guy that would post every Sunday night that he knew that market would open with a huge sell off. Each time the markets opened up with no movement or a small gain and he was always wrong lol. I think he gave up with his trolling.
>>
>>975540
Or when that dip hit in august and 99% of posters were positive it was going to be worse than 1929
>>
>>975479
You will never make money off the stock market.
>>
File: 1347799615139.png (42 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1347799615139.png
42 KB, 1585x1527
>daily "my crayon lines say its doomsday soon" thread
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1 MB, 1366x2653) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1 MB, 1366x2653
>>975479
>>
>>976260

Lol while I'm upset that /biz/ has been a straight year of retarded threads they still find a way to at least make me laugh.

I don't know if people think it's an easy way to troll but I've seen numerous people claim the doomsday is coming and try to actually support their claims.

Hell, some people are just plain retards. There was some edgy guy saying that all money was just paper and thus useless and that he was buying gold. Don't get me wrong, he's right that it's just paper. But there are people that are literally not using money out of fear and hoarding shiny rocks. Just because there is a chance the global economy crashes doesn't mean I'm still not having an emergency fund for 6 months of expenses with cash on hand.
>>
File: shemitah.jpg (204 KB, 1600x784) Image search: [Google]
shemitah.jpg
204 KB, 1600x784
>>976324
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.