[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time the western economy almost tanks, something always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1442929770297.png (137 KB, 1260x837) Image search: [Google]
1442929770297.png
137 KB, 1260x837
Every time the western economy almost tanks, something always makes it right again. Have you ever wondered what that is?

>>>/pol/56852198
>>>/pol/56856752

Its the feds, its pic related. The debt based economy is now being slowly replaced by the "panic stock economy" where the feds pump as much cash as they can to keep it afloat.

And we can fucking crash it by making more people aware of this pattern. We are in the third or so cycle of when the economy took a huge dip, but then was bought off, while the counterparts, chinese and other shit countries who dont buy off they stuff tank horribly.

Do you want to watch the world burn? Because you can help to actually make it burn. We can make more investors aware of this cycle to increase the load on the feds. Because this is a pattern, a reliable pattern now that can be exploited and the feds have no other option.

So anon, interested in actually making a happening instead of waiting fruitlessly to let it come to you?
>>
Hmmm... This is actually really interesting. Good post anon. We should try to get more people aware of this
>>
>>975165
I know, thats my primary purpose, just being aware of it is enough for a normal investor. If they start to investigate and find the companies, the patterns of where the feds poured the money into, its going to be exploited to hell and back in the coming cycle.

Because why wait for the economy to tank if you can exploit the tanking.

I am more than content to just spread it so see if the world will burn faster.
>>
>>975167

Try making a youtube video of sorts. I see the thread links back to /pol/. Didn't /pol/ make a youtube video about the European migrant crisis and it got like 4 million views? That would be a good way to wake up a lot of people
>>
>>975169
Well considering how this is basically "FREE MONEY", I think that it could spread all on its own. Besides I am not apt in video creation. Just sharing an idea, if there someone is out there who can they are free to do so.
>>
>>975156
Yeah it's called quantitative easing. Central banks print base money and lend to banks at their current super low rates. Then through fractional reserve lending bank loan out 10x more money. All the central banks are doing it now. No fiat currency cant last forever, it'll eventually take the whole system out. Better have some Bitcoin for when it happens.
>>
>>975170
Watch Something for Nothing on Netflix
>>
>>975176
Just tried to look it up, wasn't able to find anything... is this on US Netflix?
>>
>>975172
Quantitative easing aka printing money is quite different from the old debt system. Its directly playing with the stock market, with companies and investors, with raising of that minus something percent into something positive.

It can be exploited for that reason and its tied to a central authority, which acts in these cycles of fast falling.

There is no mystical banks or whatever. It can be fucked with.
>>
>>975178
I mean Money for Nothing
>>
>>975156
>Have you ever wondered what that is?
Not really, no. This sort of thing is a major focus of modern history. It's not nearly as exciting as you happening fags would like to believe.
>>
So.... What's wrong with this system?
>>
>>975184

From what OP posted on /pol/

>Basically it's not good for the average citizen because the average person does not dabble in investments.

>You would also have to be actively aware of the cycle (today is a reset day) The last cycle was 3 months ago

>No, for the average person this is worse unless they live in a country that has good wellfare.

>The us doesnt have good wellfare so instead people just increased usage of food stamps.
>>
>>975186
Well I'm Australian so our welfare is fine, However our mining boom is collapsing and our major housing bubble is about to burst to we'll see what happens
>>
>>975184
Nothing really. OP is learning about business cycles.
>>
>>975184
Too much government and fiat currency
>>
>>975192
well that doesn't actually answer the question
>>
NICE POL MEME IDIOT

>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.