[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving to work when public transport is available
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: doge 1.jpg (30 KB, 720x620) Image search: [Google]
doge 1.jpg
30 KB, 720x620
>driving to work when public transport is available
>>
>>973840

>not taking the private heli to work
>>
>Being poor
>>
>>973894
This is what poor people actually think.

A cost is a depreciating asset that costs a lot of money to maintain. USAfags always think public transport is for poor people when in reality many countries that have solid transit systems are ridden by every type of person.
>>
>>973840

>Wanting to sit on fecal stained bus seats.
>>
>>973903
>A cost is a depreciating asset that costs a lot of money to maintain

I think ur onto something there pardner
>>
>>973911
Car, sorry its late and Im tired.
>>
>>973919
and stupid
>>
>>973923
Easy there pumpkin, it's past your bedtime.
>>
>>973919
>Canadian faggot didn't reply to my post in the Canada thread when I BHTFO by posting actual statistics about the gook-filled meme land

lmao you are one sad (uck
>>
>>973925
You didn post statistics, remove the stick from your anus, and go back to pol faggot.

Canada is awesome. You dont realize how good you have it here puss puss.
>>
>>973928
>You didn post statistics

Screenshotted demographics of Vancouver and you didn't refute anything else I said.

Name some good things about Canada besides it not being a 3rd world country?
>>
>>973929
You seem to have your mind made up already friend, it'd be as useful as talking to a wall.

So you keep jerking it in mommy's basement while smiling how you got someone "BTFO". I'm gonna go fuck my girlfriend again.

Night night.
>>
>>973903
There are literally two cities in the US that have solid transit systems. And >>973894
>>
File: url.png (995 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
url.png
995 KB, 900x900
If you really wanted to save money, you'd rig up your gasoline engine to run on propane.
>>
>>973952
And, right now, there is a shitload of propane already made and waiting to be burned.

I trade and market the stuff and propane in storage is way higher now than the 5-year average of stored propane at this time.
>>
>mingling with the plebs when you can be driven to work

stay pleb OP
>>
I am the only white person that rides the bus in my city. Its pretty nice because its dirt cheap and you dont have to deal with non stop car hassles. It can be quite unreliable but uber plugs the gaps
>>
>>973840

> takes longer
> have to sit or stand with strangers who may be smelly, loud or aggressive
> have to wait in the cold and rain for it to turn up
> might randomly be cancelled without warning
>>
Ever since i got a licence and a shitty Opel, life is basically easy-mode. I never have to deal with shitty weather or be worried about not being to be somewhere at the right time - basically its complete freedom.
>>
>>974159
Took an uber to work cause my cars in the shop. Mfw 13 usd for an 8 mile trip. I'd have to be shitfaced to pay those prices
>>
File: frugality.png (32 KB, 494x360) Image search: [Google]
frugality.png
32 KB, 494x360
Is this bait?
>>
>>974159
uber cost me 17.30 to get to work. fuck that shit
>>
>>973935
kek not him but you're so passive aggressive
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.