[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we just round up all the poor people who make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: tmp_9954-consider:-80663283.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9954-consider:-80663283.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
Why don't we just round up all the poor people who make less than $100k a year and put them in camps so they'll stop being such parasites on our economy?
>>
>>973454
They usually contribute to the economy. It's only progressive tax systems and wealth redistribution that makes them unprofitable to the governments budget.
>>
Because they make up 99% of the population & would just turn on you if you tried?
>>
>>973454
Because we need them to work for us and buy our unnecessary products and services.
>>
File: classwar-parasites-jason-read.jpg (43 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
classwar-parasites-jason-read.jpg
43 KB, 500x431
>>973454
Still relevant picture.
>>
>>973460
Preach
>>
>>973487

Checkmate OP
>>
>>973487
>>973554
https://usm.maine.edu/phi/how-professor-jason-read-became-internet-meme

His own university calls him a meme

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>973457
So what? The poor have gotten so lazy that now it's starting to economically hurt us hard working people too. How about we just temporarily place all of the lazy leeches who make less than $100k a year in camps for a few years until we get out of the poor economic climate they've created. If we liquidate all the assets and property that we've provided them and use it to fuel a new quantitative easing program, we could increase the value of the stock market by several times, thus supercharging our economy. Plus, since they'll be in camps while all this happens, we can force them to not be so lazy and pull their own weight by having them manufacture products for our businesses.

Everyone will be better off because the economy will be way healthier than it is now.
>>
>>973487
Alright, but what about the welfare leaches and the other dependant parasites?
Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>973658
This. Forced labor is the only way to make these retards get their shit together.
>>
>>973658
>liquidate their assets

Who's going to buy all their useless shit? That's what people who make less than 100k are for.
>>
>>973687
Export them to other countries or if all else fails, melt them down for their raw materials.
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
...that's actually a good idea

If we gassed all the poor people, then only smarter people would breed
>>
>>973696
You'll have to pay the manual workers more than 100k to handle the shipping, or to handle the melting and processing of the materials.
>>
>>973454
>Why don't we just round up all the poor people who make less than $700k a year and put them in camps so they'll stop being such parasites on our economy?

nigga don't discount the less fortunate, lest someone might just discount you.
>>
>>973663
It's pretty hard to just live off of welfare. Even TANF only has a 5 year lifetime max.
>>
File: 1423441577351.jpg (25 KB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1423441577351.jpg
25 KB, 366x360
Sage goes in ALL fields.
>>
>>973454
Because without them, the rich wouldn't make any money, and the rich don't want that. Why don't you stop being an idiot?
>>
>>974054
>implying I won't just market my business to rich people instead
>implying they don't have significantly more money
>implying they're not going to make my business even more successful than when I was selling to disgusting poorfags.
>>
Because someone making $70k in Omaha, Nebraska is far more impressive than someone making $100k in NYC.

No one is impressed by you OP, so stop with the subtle bragging... its unwarranted
>>
>>973454
Rich people don't have this mindset. Rockefeller wanted 'workers' not 'thinkers', think about that.
>>
>>973848
>gas all poor people
>distribute their assets amount everyone remaining
>everyone is filthy fucking rich, owns tons of land, and is incredibly intelligent

Whats the point of living if you live paycheck to paycheck and make 9 dollars an hour, we're doing them a favor.
>>
>>974298
>le 13 yr old face
>>
>>973454
Because we need people to pour our coffee. Now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>973454
We could increase inflation and money printing so $100,000 tomorrow has the buying power of $1 today.

Would that make you happy?
>>
>>974298
>implying the value of money isn't linked to the relative holdings of the whole population
I know this whole thread is bait, but it is fun
>>
>>973658
>The poor have gotten so lazy
I bet you haven't really worked a day in your life
>>
>>973658

>I don't like poverty!
>It's all the fault of 'the poors'
>Systemic oppression isn't real!
>Radical imbalance of power isn't real!
>Racism isn't real! Whites are just better! Everybody knows it's a fact!
>Let's enslave the vast majority of the world!
>Just put them in camps!
>What could go wrong?

Did your parents even try?
>>
>>973848
Rich man usually spread their genes inside dumb hot woman, so you are actually fucking everything up.
>>
>>974961
>>Racism isn't real! Whites are just better! Everybody knows it's a fact!

Whites ARE better.

That's why niggers still build their houses out of straw and practice voodoo while every other race has been building Universities and creating breakthroughs in medicine, science and technology.
>>
>>974421
>We could increase inflation and money printing so $100,000 tomorrow has the buying power of $1 today.
>Would that make you happy?

Sure because I already own assets :^)
>>
>>975036
>better
>lower IQ than asians
>lower life expectancy
Kek.
>>
>>975083
>>lower IQ than asians
>>lower life expectancy

And yet almost all the people who have had a significant impact on Western civilization, culture, medical, scientific and other breakthroughs have been white.

Asians are just better at memorizing shit and regurgitating it. Also Chinese have a cheating culture, and literally value marks over understanding concepts and creativity.
>>
>>973454

Who's gonna pick up your trash OP?
>>
>>975086
Kek.
>>
>>975086
>has no grasp of history
>>
>>973454
because I don't want to have to feed your sorry ass with my tax money in a camp just because you don't make any money yourself
>>
>>975086
>value marks over understanding concepts and creativity.
That's our current academic system senpai.
>>
>>975131
? Whites have either been the founders or played a significant role in every major event in history.

Literally what have niggers done?
Without using Google name 3 African philosophers, scientists and inventors. I bet you can't name one of each.

>>975145
Yeah but gooks take it to an extreme. They always cheat and if they don't cheat they just memorize the textbook rather than learning the concepts.
>>
>>975148
Malcolm X, Neil Degrasse Tyson, George Washington Carver
>>
>>975150
Those aren't Africans though, they have never lived in Africa, they are African-Americans. Who only became educated thanks to whites.

If we didn't colonize those niggers they'd still be in Africa sitting under bushes eating raw meat.
>>
>>973454
growth generation =/= wealth generation

our system oppresses the poor, upwards mobility is limited, the population provides base demand necessary for an economy of scale

essentially --->>>973460
>>
File: 1447781811746.png (20 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1447781811746.png
20 KB, 241x230
>>975134
>>
>>973454you should do that just kill everyone under 100k/year and then have fun

Cooking your shit
Cleaning tour shit
Maintaining municipal utilities
Teaching your kids how not to be a poorfag
Science research
And about anything except being the middle man making 100k and more giving nothing back to society
>>
>>973687
/thread
>>
>>975148
Plotinus, Roshdi Rashed, Fouad Zakariyya.
>>
>>975249
except all three of those people are Egyptian which is only Africa by technicality. Arabs have contributed much to math and philosophy (algebra is an arabic word)
>>
>>975253
>hurrr anon you can't use those as examples since they are african-americans
>hurrr anon you also can't use those they are north african
Confirmed for an unwashed pleb.
>>
>>975033
this
>>
File: go back to school.jpg (24 KB, 446x500) Image search: [Google]
go back to school.jpg
24 KB, 446x500
>>975086
>>975036

Dude, now you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>975232
this.
don't know how much garbage men make in the US but probably it's significantly less than 100k. Try imagining a world without people who pick up and take care of your trash. Society as we know it would fall apart after 2 weeks.
>>
>>975307

Actually waste management is a fairly well paying field. Mostly because not many people want to do it.

That said, there are a plethora of jobs that are low-medium low income that are essential to the operations of society, and we definitely do not have the tech / resources to replace all of them at once with robots.
>>
>>975309
I had no idea. So how much does a garbage man in the US make per year?
>>
>>975232
Retard, that's what the forced labor would be for.
>>
>>973454
Welcome to 4chan, Mr. Trump
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.