[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
saving your change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: lionking.jpg (5 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
lionking.jpg
5 KB, 293x172
How many of you do it?
Also what would be the opposite...I honestly dont see any other available options ..HELL I dont even understand why saving change has become a thing because I have always done it and cannot even see another option...what do some people just toss the coins they have?
>>
>>972500
I don't understand what you're saying by "I don't see any other option"

>save change
>don't save change

That's all there is to it. Stop being weird.
>>
>>972500
uhhh... if you transact in cash, there will be change. it would be stupid not to save change and keep your hard-earned money.
if people don't save their change then they're stupid
>>
>>972500
I save any change in a bucket because I don't like carrying it, dirty af. Plus I already save 70% of my income
>>
>>972510
You probably save more considering you save change.
>>
I put everything onto a credit card which, in addition to sparing me from the burden of making the save change/forsake change decision, also gives me 2%+ in cashback.
>>
i keep what little change in my car for meters/tire air/etc, except pennies.

fuck pennies, leave that shit in the tip jar, take/leave-a-penny, wherever i can. i threw one in the garbage the other day
>>
I get change when I use cash but that's rare. Usually I use cash if I'm in a hurry to get out of a bar or something. Usually saves the server a trip. Or if there is some benefit like a till opens at the german store that's cash only and I can jump the line. Also good when systems are fucked up or at local hole in the wall awesome asian restaurants.

The change I get from a server usually goes in their tip since it's hardly worth receiving back. as rarely as I use cash it might as well get rolled into the tip; the karma is worth more than the couple dollars. Should say I'm canadian so we have up to $2 in coin.

the coin I end up with sits in a dish at home, and the loonies and toonies get rolled, everything else goes into a container to take to a counting machine; its been over a year and I haven't had to go yet.

I usually carry a hundred in cash.
>>
>>972567
Basically this. I hate handling physical cash.
>>
File: dogeanza.jpg (43 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
dogeanza.jpg
43 KB, 469x469
>>972584

>Literally throws money away

You're either retarded, a douchebag or both.
>>
I let it accumulate then take it to the bank
>>
>>972500
i dont need anything to rock so i stopped saving money, it's pointless.
so what , i could have bought an extra 20 packs of cigarettes?
or an extra few cars?
who fucking cares, not i.
even if i saved the most money i possibly coulda in this trap it's still not going to make a difference after i rock. and i'm glad that i didn't get tied up with relationships that i would have gotten into explicitly because of the money.
i throw my coins in the street sometimes, but dimes and quarters i give to my mum. and i figure it probably makes no good difference to her either.
fucking white trash fuck you white trash
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.