[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do find the career where you can make the most amount of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-09-08-14.png (138 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-09-08-14.png
138 KB, 720x1280
How do find the career where you can make the most amount of money with the least amount of schooling?
Is it pharmacist?
>>
It's software engineer. 4 years in a bachelor's program and I started at $100k + stock + bonus.

Don't go into the field if you don't plan on studying your data structures and algorithms though or you will be one of those $50k code monkeys.
>>
Something with either a trade or computers

Good luck getting kucked with pharmacy. You'll easily have 250k+ in debt by the time you finish at ~26 years old and you'll be working 60 hours a week at a CVS
>>
>>972224
>software engineer
>data structures
>algorithms

I dont know what any of these phrases mean in your context.
>>
Electrician. Or welder.

Absolutely no question.

If you start at 18 and are willing to travel you can be hitting 100k by age 24.
>>
>>972222
> least amount of schooling
>Pharm
no

It's probably a software engineer or something along those lines.

Feasibly, you could get a job in programming relevant work without a degree at all. If you're absolutely amazing at what you do. Companies are paying top dollar for software engineers right now.
>>
>>972228
bullshit....

my ex chick did 2 years of community college and 3 years of pharm school at 34k a year all in

Shes also employed
>>
>>972233

She is not a pharmacist
>>
>>972222
if by least amount of schooling you mean that you're a dumbass then nursing or trades are your best bets.

>>972233
pharmacists need a doctorate. you can't go for a doctorate with a community college diploma, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>972233
>>972237
A man she was servicing entertained her which is why she is now your ex.

It's also how she paid off her debt and made some money.
>>
>>972222
Sales

depending where you're located some areas require some basic professional quals when the thing you're selling is regulated - i.e. real estate, stock broking(or simialr) etc.. but it is pretty minimal

recruitment consultants would fall into 'sales' too and are often not well educated yet do pretty well if they're good
>>
>>972232

It's very hard to find developers that know what the fuck they're doing.

We've gone through 15 people in less than 6 months, because none of them could live up to our team's standards.

Only 3 did.
>>
>>972292

still requires an OK-ish... IQ and a high EQ

one guy I know who has done very well from recruitment (runs his own firm now employing a small team of recruiters) never went to university - he is still a sharp guy though and his talent at picking up women is immense... guy is a natural salesman and was on six figures in his early 20s - now he pays several people six figure sums and makes a ridiculous amount for himself.
>>
>>972294

sounds like you need a better process to screen them then, tougher requirements at interview - accidentally screening out good candidates is better than hiring bad ones
>>
>>972222
>Least amount of schooling
Do you not realize how competitive that field is? If you don't go to a top pharm school you have 0 chance at making that 100k. My sister (who's very smart) just graduated her 6 year program and she says some of the classes she had to take were extremely difficult. This was an idiotic post desu senpai,
btw her starting offer was 108k--
>>
>>972321
<desu senpai
desu senpai
>>
>>972298

>eq

lmao
>>
>>972356
>I have autism so I don't like to think about it
>>
>>972224
Does it matter where I study it? College is free here in Romania and it will open the window for me to use all the 3 - 4 years to study coding at a higher level, low living costs, maximum comfort everything I need.
>>
>>972292

sales requires a certain type of personality though, that I would say only about 20% of people fit into.

True enough, you can learn, adapt, and improve, but star sellers have it in their DNA.
>>
Software programming. You don't even need a degree if you have autism and start at 12.
>>
>>972222
Sales is the only profession that requires little to no education and no income cap
>>
>>972397
>Software programming

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>972466
Are you a time traveler from 1999?
>>
>>972466

Then it wasn't meant for you...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.