[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europeans will defend this as economically sound policy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: refugees.jpg (137 KB, 1024x505) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
137 KB, 1024x505
>Europeans will defend this as economically sound policy
>>
Its a viable solution to counter declining population.

Immigrants breed more prodigiously than matives.
>>
why is declining population a bad thing with massive unemployment and an ever-increasing amount of automation?

Better: why not provide economic incentives to natives to encourage a higher birthrate?

Unless you have some type of agenda to fulfill by importing 3rd worlders...
>>
>>971963
They are about as intelligent as niggers, stay on welfare and are really just there to conquer Europe
>>
>>971972
The first generation is a sunk cost. Bust the second(first natural born) are where you make the roi.
>>
>>971963
Explain why population decline is bad. It's usually associated with mature first world nations.
>>
>>971963
That would be a good thing if welfare didn't exist. These people and their spawn will be a cost, not an asset.
>>
>>971969
times of depressions cause rises in births which is counter to your argument.
>>
>>971988
Yes, that worked so well with our entire generation of Mexican gangbanger teenagers
>>
YES, WE MUST IMPORT MORE DIVERSITY

eurokeks should just take the womyn and children and assimilate them instead of accepting retard jihadis that won't assimilate

DAILY REMINDER THAT 75% OF "REFUGEES" ARE MEN AND NOT WOMYN + CHILDREN
>>
Its not about the economy, its about destroying certain nations.
Theres nothing "sound" about this whole mess.
>>
>>971999
Huh...That picture actually is 90% dudes.
>>
>>972010
They all put down 3 year old femalr orphan on the papers. Stop being a bigot. We've vetted them and it checks out.
>>
It's literally the EU trying to destroy nation states. But now the EU is starting to realize they failed.
>>
File: 1447835351721.jpg (299 KB, 1200x1700) Image search: [Google]
1447835351721.jpg
299 KB, 1200x1700
>>971963
It is white genocide
>>
>>971963
>Birthrates quite low, need to be improved
>Hmmmm
>Oh I know let's import millions of savages from a backwards and medieval part of the world
>Need to provide them with free things of course!
>Oh they're unhappy with the food, the food is too unlike theirs
>Oh they're unhappy with the *free* shelter, it's a little too small
>They are stealing, attacking and raping the citizens
>Oh it's OK it's their culture don't worry theyll assimilate soon
>Some of them are actually ISIS and start blowing things up and killing people
>Uh oh this is just an individual case!! It would've been impossible to foresee this
>LITERALLY accuse anyone who opposes this of racism, being a Nazi and intolerant

>Viable solution
>>
>>972089
>mfw I watched that video where the "refugee" says the food is not fit for a dog, its food for women
I can't watch anymore of that crap cause my blood pressure is gonna go through th eroof.

>they beez goodboys
>>
>>972093
I saw one in Sweden with Somalian protestors complaining the apartments were too small and they werent being welcoming by giving just insufficient free things.
>>
>>971924
In the short term? It's a horrible drain of resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

In the long term? There's a possibility of a big benefit (if the sandniggers actually integrate into the countries they're sent off to). If not, then we're gonna have more ghettos, but this time full of angry Syrians that will dwell in crime to get money to do things.
>>
>>972093
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ce_1447076932

it was this video, also linked in QR code here
>>972087
>>
File: 1441166345681.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
1441166345681.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>>972089
this sounds like a great plan to me

>gif related
its me
>>
>>972101
What is the longterm benefit?
>>
>>972111
Increased economic growth.
>>
>>972143
How? More people =! bigger economy
>>
>>972143
Only artificially. The country isn't producing more, everything just costs more because there is a larger demand for resources and housing yet there is the same supply. Population growth is the worst kind of economic growth, this is how you turn enjoyable countries into Chinese cities.
>>
>>972150
>How? More people =! bigger economy
Assuming that these immigrants enter the labour force and become productive citizens, it actually does = bigger economy.

I concede that that is a big assumption.
>>
>>972158
>Assuming

If niggers had wings they wouldn't be niggers.

People don't seem to realize that shitty problems seem to mysteriously follow shitty, third world people wherever they go.
>>
>>972157
>Only artificially. The country isn't producing more
Maybe in the short run, but in the long run, say after a generation or two, this is false. The children of the immigrants will become productive citizens and that will boost GDP, though they probably wouldn't have a huge effect on GDP per capita.

>>972162
I agree. I am not for open borders. But the evidence that immigrants boost GDP is compelling. This however DOES NOT mean that we should let in more immigrants.
>>
>>972180
Refugees != immigrants

There is a big difference between those two, immigrants I can believe boost GDP but not refugees.

Immigrants usually come with skills, degree or money to a counter. Refugees are literal parasites who don't speak the language and have no skills who will just be on welfare indefinitely.
>>
>>972188
Okay. I concede that point. But assuming these refugees stay in Europe their children or their children's children will very likely become productive citizens, even if that involves selling kebab on the street corner.
>>
>>972192
More like cause crime and remain on welfare until the well runs dry.

They never contribute anything, they just cost the country money. Even if there is like 5 engineers among a million of them.
>>
>>972192
Why do you keep assuming their children will suddenly want to become European?

Since when do poor, uneducated welfare families have educated, contributing children? Do European gypsies' children typically become good members of society? No, they become gypsies. If this is the lie your governments have fed you, you simply had to look around to debunk it.

The worst part, they will reproduce at 5 to 10 times the rate of native Europeans. Your continent will be unrecognizable within two generations.

Long Kalashnikov. Short Europe
>>
File: 1447266339508.jpg (1001 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447266339508.jpg
1001 KB, 2048x1536
>>972225
>Long Kalashnikov. Short Europe

Pic related.

Btw anyone who hasn't been shorting the Euro for years is a dumb goy
>>
Why can't we just nuke the refugees?
>>
We had this as an exam question in microeconomics 101 to draw production possibility curve with two scenarios:

1) german engineers who specialize in making automobiles retire en masse

2) germany starts importing 3rd world shitskins as a substitute to german engineers, but it turns out they're not engineers as they specialize in kebab making

We had to draw how these two scenarios impact production probability curve. It was truly an enlightening moment
>>
>>971963

That's like saying cancer is a viable solution to being underweight.
>>
>>972235
whats a goy? new meme or what
>>
>>972868
Literally a good goy
>>
>le immigrant integration meme

kek, there's 3rd generation muslims in Europe than can barely speak the native language of their country. If they come in in small numbers they have to integrate, but in mass immigration they don't have to because they can just form a separate community away from the mainstream society, this is even happening in America with entire regions of the country with Spanish as the official language.
>>
>>971924
Countries must accept refugees in international law.

Just because the USA doesn't care about international law (and only cares about burgers) doesn't mean civilised Europeans don't care about international law.
>>
>>973438
Please Bang My Wife: The Post
>>
>>971988

completely wrong.

Example: first generation of italians who migrated to australia were commended for being hard workers, second generation as well as so forth

These sandniggers coming to europle/australia, the first and second generation has forcing the australian government to greatly expand the secret services budgets

Multiculturalism is great when it is only europeans multiculturaling
>>
>>973792

has forced*
>>
>>973438
>International law

What the fuck is that? Who enforces this law? LOL

"Civilized" Europeans can enjoy their terrorists and rapes by mudslimes then
>>
>>972089

if you ended welfare there would be no problem
>>
>>973416
Where in America is this happening?
it seems to be working for them, they're only the biggest super power in the world
>>
>>971924
Something to think about:
http://m.baka.com.au/nsw/syrian-refugees-become-ses-volunteers-within-weeks-of-arriving-in-australia-20151125-gl8c51.html
>>
Just because a lot of you faggots are butthurt because you got bullied and pissed on by everybody, including immigrants and you now your scared of them, and partially blame them for the fact that you are fat and/or incredibly akward and unattractive. I see this all the time.
What do you think is the common denominator in all the bad shit happening to you? You, you fucking retard, so maybe that's where to start.

Most people are nice people, and we ("Europe") will manage. It just takes some time.
>>
>>971924
it works in theory under ideal circumstances, e.g. mass immigration of people that have an on average similar educational background as the population of the host country (or at least high enough qualifcations to fill the jobs) combined with the elimination of the language barrier and a very quick integration into the workforce. also, even when a large (but acceptable) number of people (lets say 30-35%) remain without a job it typically results in more tax revenue than money spent on benefits for that particular group. obviously such a scenario is unrealistic when youre inviting people with pretty much no education, a completely different cultural background and a tendency to leech off the system.
>>
>>974186
>what do you think is the common denominator in all the shittiest, war-torn countries in the world and all the suicide bombings?
FTFY

>>974181
404 not found lol
>>
>>974186
>>974186
>What do you think is the common denominator in all the bad shit happening to you? You, you fucking retard, so maybe that's where to start.

wut? My life is great, and the reason I don't want literal subhumans in my town is because I want it to stay great. Why are Europeans so bad at hiding their fears/insecurities? You might as well be saying that to yourself kuk
>>
how do I make money off this?
Traveling fertilizer salesman?
I mean tourists are usually loaded.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.